Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati
Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

India-Forums

karan & nisha :D

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i am not big fan of Karan -Nisha aka KarNish..i always felt they are the worst in the lot after rahul mahajan of-courseWink  ...i always felt bad for their choreographer Ruel-trishala..they are the youngest in the lot but most amazing choreographer . I felt they  are not doing justice to the choreography 

but this week was total surprise for me first that contempt act where the performed so so well specially karan he was absolute treat to watch i must say one fab actor ..i personally think that act deserve more than 26 marks
then came the hip-hop /disco performance of sunday ...it was like bang on 
hip -hop is Ruel & trishala's forte ...i was hell scared that these two will ruin the choreography but they literally made me speechless 
they put stage on fire this was the 1st performance dancing wise i found them better rather best
all the best .  hope they do better  after this.
no doubt they got performance of the week Big smile

awesome choreography by ruel & trishala ..some signature SSDC  MOVES . SPECIALLY FOR NISHA.. & totally new moves for KARAN 
very happy for them. 

all the best KarNish ..hope you keep up this kind of progress 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDBxyzeSarun_wahifan..ipkkndYR_NakshFairyTale-Naimatiny15pree4ru

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Even i was shocked yest i do agree 26 was way too low for the perfromance i expected more as comments wer good bt then fine happens and today i just caught up with the epi i am shocked seeing karan as i know he is not that good dancer i think this was the best 1 of duo of the entire NB season for me so i jsut hope they keep all the four of them keep up the good work and next week is gonna be awesome as its judges challenge 

Edited by pree4ru - 24 February 2013 at 11:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_NakshGratitude_Metiny15

taani_20 Senior Member
taani_20
taani_20

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I was about to open a similar topic! 

I'm not really a fan of Karan-Nisha. I think their performances have been okay, have never enjoyed them too much. But today I thought their performance was the best! It was very energetic and Karan-Nisha had the right attitude for it! And it was actually dancing, not just using props and stuff! 

Karan-Nisha surprised me today and I'm hoping to see more great performances coming from them! Clap

xyzeGratitude_Metiny15

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Even i was shocked yest i do agree 26 was way too low for the perfromance i expected more as comments wer good bt then fine happens and today i just caught up with the epi i am shocked seeing karan as i know he is not that good dancer i think this was the best 1 of duo of the entire NB season for me so i jsut hope they keep all the four of them keep up the good work and next week is gonna be awesome as its judges challenge 
lets hope for the best Big smile
Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna_20

I was about to open a similar topic! 

I'm not really a fan of Karan-Nisha. I think their performances have been okay, have never enjoyed them too much. But today I thought their performance was the best! It was very energetic and Karan-Nisha had the right attitude for it! And it was actually dancing, not just using props and stuff! 

Karan-Nisha surprised me today and I'm hoping to see more great performances coming from them! Clap
i always had faith in choreographers but not on karan & nisha.
but today they were awesome ..hope they do good job next week too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20tiny15

elenaiam99 Groupbie
elenaiam99
elenaiam99

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I m big fan of karan n i can proudly say dat after watching both performance...
Karan n nisha wer so gud nw dey will be first one to get max. VOtes next time...
Luv karan n karnish..

xyzeGratitude_Me

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
They always do Their best however, today they Did Super Best! I Love KarNish!

xyzeGratitude_Me

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you, nisha was always a good dancer, but karan surprised me today. Awesome performance!

xyzeGratitude_Metiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index