TNN | Feb 25, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Ram Kapoor|Bade Acche Laggte Hai
A new beginning in Bade Acche Laggte Hai
A still from the showMore Pics

RELATED

Ram Kapoor and Priya Sharma β€” the lead couple of Bade Acche Laggte Hai β€” have been through it all. They got married, fell in love and then were separated. But now, destiny has brought them together again.

After overcoming all hurdles, Ram and Priyawill start a new chapter of their lives in Jaipur. They are leaving no stone unturned to providePihu a better childhood. Having sacrificed all his wealth for his wife and daughter, Ram now owns a small factory while Priya teaches little kids in a school.

In tonight's episode, it's Pihu's birthday and the doting parents want to plan something special for her. But at the same time, they have to be practical about managing everything on a tight budget. Will Ram and Priya be able to give Pihu a lavish birthday party and the life that she truly deserves?

Watch Bade AccheLaggteHai, as a new story unfolds starting tonight, at 10.30 only on Sony Entertainment Television.

Posted: 11 years ago
what raya in jaipur?😲 but me happy as no haddi and condas are going to be there only raya and pihu wowww πŸ˜Š looking forward.. but what about priya's pregnancy trackπŸ˜• woww soo good ram own an small factory and priya teaches ... pihu birthday soo excited😊 
tfs...
they in jaipur!!! hope so they will be back to mumbai sooon πŸ˜Š
it is great news.Ram will be achieved all actually he deserved. They are happy family no-1,we are happy after some many horrorrr days.i am dying to watch their happy life. 
such a nice pic isnt it.. i would like to see some positive things in BALH..
finally its a HAPPILY KAPOOR FAMILY time.....vry much lookin 4wd for this new beginning..

TFS...πŸ€—
Tfs. Looking forward to it 😊
Awesome news tfs...n the pic is very good. Ram own a factory, priya teaching...n pihu's birthday. They will return to mumbai with a bang now...waiting for ram to overtake that chipkali business...
First in the morning get to read such news is paper and then here, I got my day, am so happy for RaYa and Peehu, they are happy in their own beautiful world. The pic says everything, am excited to catch the episode, anyways TFS
Very Excited eagerly waiting for tonight's episode