Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Heya guyz no no no I m not yet back still my exams arent over but I m not leaving I f bcoz of my freinds great great love
Well but u know what on wed my bio.exams but its prepared so I was just thinking when this idea of this ff came in my mind
So here is the prolohue hope u like it

Prologue
It has been seven.years seven long years when I left India when my mom forced to take addimission in newyork university and have to agree I miss royal , I miss my freinds , I miss my buddy my love keshav desai I proved my mom that I m a better singer than aanya but failed to prove him that I love him
Its a new life of kiya gujral but what about my love

Chapter 1st scroll down
Chapter 2 : pg 5

Edited by shubhraupadhyay - 25 March 2013 at 5:37am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003diyadawda13krit125NonComposMentissweetz1204AdryAditi_4ver100littledevilsArShiDelenaangel_juhi04Radiance.-ScaredAngel-..LuvlySmiles.....Renu.....Serendipity..snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kisha ff : new lifebut what about love updated ch2" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
                  Part : 1

...In newyork ...
Kiyas pov

Carrer I chossed my career as a singer not just to prove my sister but I really wanted to be a singer I won it I won the challenge of my mom but what about my lov did I just saw in the news that the popular model keshav desai is dating with somebody
Ya he is a model weird na he choosed modelling but I guess he was just too gud for a model perfect body perfect facecit and so he is leading as a show stopper in all the fashion showes all the magzines covered with him only
Coming to the point is he really dating to anyone & who is she no no kd cant be like that I guess its a rumor yip it could be a rumor but then I saw one fashion news channel showing a girl kissing kd wat was that why just why she kissed him
Have I lost lost my love

...In mumbai...
kds pov

I just hate these news channel that was an accidental kiss how can they show it like its looking like we
Actually kissed lauriya how can they
I know kd par gussa karne se kuch nahi hoga she said
I m sory lauriya meri vajah se tumhare barre mein ye sab
No kd I m sorry na hi mein tumhare upar girti aur na hi aisa kuch hota so sorry she says
No lauriya its okk u should go now
Okk bye kd says she goes
Wat should I say now what of kiya would kiya should be seeing all this no wht I m thinking she doesnt even care sbout me she doesnt even pay any attention on me when I breaked her heart but still I think she cares sbout me becoz of that night kiss between us

.but she doesnt.loved me ...

Edited by shubhraupadhyay - 24 February 2013 at 12:48pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_123diyadawda13Anikz003Aishu_KishaAditi_4verArShiDelena-ScaredAngel-Radiance...Serendipity..krazy4KD...Renu.....LuvlySmiles..

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
wow awesome start Shubhra Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..WitchGrave..

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Waiting for ur new FFSmile
I don't like d prologue, I mean prologue not ur FFLOL
Kiya is meant for danceBig smile
Hate her momAngry

..WitchGrave..

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Omg...shubh...continue soon coz i dnt have the patience to read hw its gnna move ahead...
glad u decided to stay! The tables are revesered now...il be the one to pester u for updates!!!!

..WitchGrave..

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
A cool and cute sa chappy!!!:)
I am so excited for the way this ff is goin to turn out...
sry yaar for the late comment...!
Do continue and update sooon!

..LuvlySmiles..

IF-Sizzlerz

..LuvlySmiles..

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged

ShubHug

Omg u too became a good writer nowTongue

Nice prolouge n first chappyThumbs Up

Do continue dear..

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
KD. . a model??
Really?
n accidental kisss??
wid another girl????
Ye kya ho raha hai?????

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.