Diya Aur Baati Hum

|*|~DOTW ~ |*| New Discussion Pg 3 Peep In Fast - Page 2

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
niruba....SBV...let me clear abt it.😉

sambar...daal

bonda...same like baati but round form of cutlet.

vadai...cutlet(but fried in deep oil)

ami..dnt worry u r exoert in DBC na...then teach her with physics,chemistry,biology and maths too...if u want then include IT...😆

sorry kushi for going out off topic to DBC...🤪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ami

lolzzz ye naya compliment diya 😆

@farhana
thnx :)

@Superman.
srry dnt know ur name
but u seriously want gift but kis se chahiye vo bhi bol do
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great set of questions Khushi will get back with my answers
right now i am 🤣 reading UMDUs disclaimer hahaha
and Samah's answers are 😆
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@amor - hmm.. I want gift from farhanu, ami, shehjar aunty, deebz aunty, aaand.. Samir amma 😳

Btw my name is Samah na, you should know 😎

@ami - can you type while jogging? I can't even change song.. 😳 sometimes I have to listen to 'lathe di chadar' while running 😔 I guess that's why I know the lyrics by heartEdited by Superman. - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Here dad...This cocoa tree is all yours!

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@farhaaanu - ahahah, wth is thatEdited by Superman. - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Currently with the new Track of Swamiji, who is happy with it? all dabhains including me also...

Is it adding spice to the show?..ya off course...agree with niruba in this.

I know everyone wants to see Some romantic scenes between surya😉, Will it add sumthing to thr chemistry n biology😆 ?! first waiting for some surya moments after this all issue settled...then it will add wt that biology,chemistry,geography,history.

Maybe it will be able to help bhabho realize his feelings for sandy ?!donno...cant say wt she will feel..

Whats Ur Take???...wt u mean here...reg wt?

Mina has stolen the jwellery... How will sandy able to find it n what punishment mina should get this time for her foolishness????.after meena get to knw abt jewels not there where she hides it,then her expression will give clue to vikram,may be he will get to knw first as he is there when she went to gave cow dung to cow and in mrg also that dung scene..from that all get to knw abt it..as usual she wont get punishment..but i think..no one will find it....

What Punishment U Decide for Govindlal (Plz Elaborate)???????will go with sandhya's,law will give proper punishment...as v have to respect law na..

Will Bhabho accept Sandy AS Thanedarni????.ya of course but with so many tests...to spice up the story...

Anyone want to describe their future cute romance scenes? Pleaseee, just a little description of what romantic scenes you would like to see?!?..just want to see roof romance btw surya...

Give your prediction of what will happen in this week's episodes? Not just SurYa but try include other characters involvement too 😳...spoiler already gave answers...may be they will get momli track into this after all settled down...

Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi, nice discussion thread..!!

Currently with the new Track of Swamiji, who is happy with it?Is it adding spice to the show? 

Definitely, this track has gained a lot of attention like the terrorism track.  I am happy with this track. 

Maybe it will be able to help bhabho realize her feelings for sandy ?!Whats Ur Take???  Will Bhabho accept Sandy AS Thanedarni????

Bhabho's feelings will be on/off till the end.  She won't accept IPS Sandy until or near the end of the show.

What punishment mina should get this time for her foolishness????

I was laughing out loud in the start of today's episode.  Meena searching for the jewels and realizing/worrying she lost them 🤣.
She won't be punished in the show because of her pregnancy and agree with others that such things are forgotten when time passes by and everything looks fine.

What Punishment U Decide for Govindlal (Plz Elaborate)???????
He should be beaten up by his followers for having played with their faith in religion.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Samah

will remember ur name from now 😳

@barathi

thnx :)
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Khushi Di, the qn are nice, and superb discussion also⭐️😳

Not to mention the thread is becoming entertaining than the Drilling thread for me.!!😉😆

Currently with the new Track of Swamiji, who is happy with it? 

Not exactly😕, glad that Sandhya is getting her chance to prove herself⭐️😳, but sad to see Bhabho n household wrecked😭, (though we enjoy her mute state..😆.).

Is it adding spice to the show?⭐️

Oh yeah!😉! We are getting crazy no of VMs, from Samir,😆 and duper-super dialogues👏 and more Ideals from DABH fof the viewers!!⭐️

I know everyone wants to see Some romantic scenes between Surya, Will it add sumthing to thr chemistry n biology ?! 😲🥱

This track? Nah! not a chance🥱, here they are developing some criminology skills!!!😆 And co-operativity and detective status in Hanumaan Gali...!!😉

Maybe it will be able to help bhabho realize his feelings for sandy ?!😲

His feelings? You meant for Sooraj'sa na...!!😳 oh no, CVs are still not interested in doing such a thing...!!😉😛

Whats Ur Take???

Unless CVs don't disappoint😉, (which hardly happened except for romace..!!) my take is follow it till the end of it...!!😳⭐️

Mina has stolen the jwellery... How will sandy able to find it n what punishment mina should get this time for her foolishness????

Meenu would get away, she would again become a terrible follower of Pahadi Wala Baba (PWB) soon, Vaidarani is gone, soon the FB..!! then she has no other choice, and poor PWB, he will fulfil it to the half since she will pay him only half of what she thought to offer...!!😆

And what more, like Ami Di, mentioned , she should also chance, but again its in the hands of Cvs na...!!

What Punishment U Decide for Govindlal (Plz Elaborate)???????

Nothing much, he should never utter the word Om Namashivaya, and be an assistant for Pappuda and Meenu in Rathi shops!!!😡😆

Will Bhabho accept Sandy AS Thanedarni????

Oh,yeah!! Not so soon, but may be after another 2 years of drama...!!😆

Well the CVs and crew need to survive, so do we wanna see something more from SurYa..!!😛

Anyone want to describe their future cute romance scenes? Pleaseee, just a little description of what romantic scenes you would like to see?!?  I'm sure you all girlies seen many romantic movies, just choose one from the movie if you can't be bothered to make up your own...

Not a Girlieee, but like romance, not more expectations🥱, since everything is spoiled by the big fat spoilers!!😡😡 So i would accept as it comes! boOMMM...!!😊

Give your prediction of what will happen in this week's episodes? Not just SurYa but try include other characters involvement too 

FB exposed! Sandhya saves one POT! Meenu n M-siblings J! SurYa happy! Bhabho's dialogues, Chaturi/Bhabha'sa/Chotu's commentary!! Dhayisa's curse over Meenu! Meenu Back to PWB's offerings...!!

So share your imagination, don't be afraid! 

No, and Never!!⭐️⭐️ Not when detective Mrs. & Mr Rathi is around...!!😆

Edited by wish.naren - 11 years ago