Diya Aur Baati Hum

|*|~DOTW ~ |*| New Discussion Pg 3 Peep In Fast

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello
&

I'm here with the DOTW for this week.  Sorry little late ! πŸ˜³

So..who's ready? Lets Talk about SuRya ! *got your reaction ;) only joking!* πŸ˜†

|*|~Discussion Of The Week ~ |*|

πŸ˜‰Govindlal ka khul gaya polπŸ˜†

A lot of things happened really quickly in the last week making the show more interesting...

so.. let's just answer some of the questions below :

Currently with the new Track of Swamiji, who is happy with it? 

Is it adding spice to the show? I know everyone wants to see Some romantic scenes between suryaπŸ˜‰, Will it add sumthing to thr chemistry n biologyπŸ˜† ?! 

Maybe it will be able to help bhabho realize his feelings for sandy ?!

Whats Ur Take???

Mina has stolen the jwellery... How will sandy able to find it n what punishment mina should get this time for her foolishness????

What Punishment U Decide for Govindlal (Plz Elaborate)???????

Will Bhabho accept Sandy AS Thanedarni????

Anyone want to describe their future cute romance scenes? Pleaseee, just a little description of what romantic scenes you would like to see?!?  I'm sure you all girlies seen many romantic movies, just choose one from the movie if you can't be bothered to make up your own...

Give your prediction of what will happen in this week's episodes? Not just SurYa but try include other characters involvement too πŸ˜³

So share your imagination, don't be afraid!

|*|LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN ! |*| 

Luv

Khushi

Edited by Amor. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ah..so many questions..😲...but nice valid questions...will come later with answers for ur long set of questions... πŸ˜‰
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice topics for discussion. Most of the questions you have asked have been answered by the spoilers and precap. The Swamiji will be exposed. The public will be after his blood. Sandhya will ask them to maintain their calm and not take law into their own hands. She will hand over the Swamiji to the police ( they will not show Govindlal being harshly punished to avoid hurting religious sentiments and like RK remove him from scene. ). The DCP will once again praise Sandhya for exposing the Swamiji and tell RP how lucky they are to have such a bahu. Bhabo will give a weak smile. Not sure whether she shoud be happy with the developments or feel sad she lost her chance for matka breaking. The principal and other students of the college will thank Sandhya profusely for saving their college and academic year. Bhabasa, Suraj, Chotu, Chaturi and to some extent Vikram will feel proud of Sandhya. Mohit , Chavvi and Meena will look sheepish for having discouraged Sandhya and having been outwitted by her once again.
         Meena due to her pregnancy will escape punishment. She had made more cakes with gobar than Mohit. Her enthusiasm to feed the gaumata in the middle of the night and more cakes may expose her theft. Even if Bhabo becomes determined to punish her she will passionately be defended by Sandhya, so will escape. God alone through his genuine prakop can do justice and punish her. 
      There are lot of romantic ideas I have and have stated innumerable times including DBC. Gala hi kharab hota hain. Our shouting from the roof tops about SurYa romance has not yielded anything in this track. Not hopeful at all things will improve. What is the point of giving repeated suggestions when nobody will listen to you.😭. I will let this question pass.
       Bhabo will not accept Sandhya's thanedarni dreams. The battle for approval will continue. If Bhabo accepts what will be left in DABH to show. It is her struggle against Bhabo which makes them top the TRPS chart. That will continue for a long time to come.
 Disclaimer - If the spoilers and SBS have given us wrong information than all this will not play out this way. 
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Eyyy! Uma aunty ka itana heavy hathoda with disclaimer. I shall reply after reading properly.

Abhi i am jogging na.

Oppum Gangum estyle! Yo!
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Is it adding spice to the show?

Definitely it is adding spice, pepper, salt everything to the show'..the education track started off brilliantly but it became stagnant  after bhabo got to know the night college activity'..Cvs are very smart to bring this in between to spice the whole college track. So I'm happy'.(personally I like multiple tracks in a show but at the same time the tracks must be connected to the main track, so I must say that the team is doing a fantastic job by linking everything together!

I know everyone wants to see Some romantic scenes between surya, Will it add sumthing to thr chemistry n biology?!

For me, Surya already have chemistry biology history geography moral, home economics, living skills πŸ˜†''.a little bit more romance is fine'..but'.err I hope the senior members will not kill me for saying this'.actually I prefer this shy shy surya''..coz nowadays people are not shy anymore, be it in movies or real πŸ˜†

Mina has stolen the jwellery... How will sandy able to find it n what punishment mina should get this time for her foolishness????

As per spoiler, as UMDUji mentioned'.Sandhya will be able to find it but about punishment I don't think she'll be punished coz she is pregnant and when comes to punishments, bhabo will be in her best creative mode when it comes to suraj and sandhya only'..for others she'll be lenient'..

Jail him

Yes, it will happen when the show is about to end''.if it happens now, then I don't think the show will run for another 1000 episodes πŸ˜†

Anyone want to describe their future cute romance scenes? Pleaseee, just a little description of what romantic scenes you would like to see?!?

I'm not good at describing romantic scenes, just hope it is not copied directly from movies!πŸ˜‰

Please forgive me for mistakes, typed everything in hurry'.

Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
m glad u like the ques guyzπŸ˜†
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Khushi:- Good set of questions. It's seems that you're quiz master.😲. πŸ˜†.

@Nirubee:- Come on, You're 21st century woman n feeling shy to describe about romantic scene? What will you do on your DBC night then?πŸ˜•.. At least, get inspired from our hopeless romantic senior gangs.They're so romantic.☺️. I'm gonna take romantic tips from them.😎.

Currently with the new Track of Swamiji, who is happy with it? - I'm very happy with current track esp loving mute Bhabho. A much required rest for her.πŸ˜ƒ

Is it adding spice to the show? I know everyone wants to see Some romantic scenes between suryaπŸ˜‰, Will it add sumthing to thr chemistry n biologyπŸ˜† ?! :- Actually this track is adding more engineering(logic) than chemistry n biology between SurYa.πŸ€“.

Maybe it will be able to help bhabho realize his feelings for sandy ?!:- Nah! I know my lubly Bhabho. She won't change her feelings this much early. CV's need to bring few more tracks like this.πŸ€”

Whats Ur Take???:- I don't believe only in take. I believe in give n take.😲.

Mina has stolen the jewellery... How will sandy able to find it n what punishment mina should get this time for her foolishness????:- I'd love to give big lovey-dovey hug to Meena.😳. On a serious note, I don't think so punishment is the way to change anyone's behavior. We need to guide them on proper path thru knowledge n wisdom. Meena is seriously seeking for some respect n love for herself from everyone in the family I think.πŸ˜ƒ.

What Punishment U Decide for Govindlal (Plz Elaborate)??????? Umm! Aise logo ka encounter kar dena chahiye.😑.

Will Bhabho accept Sandy AS Thanedarni???? Yup, definitely she'll accept her as "Thanedarni"..

Anyone want to describe their future cute romance scenes?  I believe to do romance in real life rather than watching on television.πŸ˜‰. I'm happy to watch shy, childlike romantic SurYa scenes over intense romantic scenes since i watch DABH with my grandpa.(Damn! he's the biggest fan of SoorYa esp he loves characterization of Sooraj..😳.)

However, If we go with trend of Indian television dramas then we can expect some lovey-dovey SurYa scenes during holi time(Most likely in between 18th March to 30th March); SurYa par Bhaang ka nasha aur uske baad ka haal mujhe sharam aa rahi hain to describe.😳. I leave up to every individual's imagination...
Another is bathroom romance scene.πŸ˜‰. Till now, SoorYa has exchanged towels. Now, It will be treat to watch if Sooraj gives towel to Sandhya n Sandhya drags him inside bathroom(Diyaaa ooo BG tune..) - role reversal.πŸ˜†.
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice discussion Bharti!

Me iz very happy!

Is it def adding spice to the show? I know everyone wants to see Some romantic scenes between suryaπŸ˜‰, Will it add sumthing to thr chemistry n biologyπŸ˜† ?!

It's adding spices to the story! I hope it adds some sweetness too to SurYa's relationship!

Chemistry n biology mein main thodi kachchi hoon...nanhi munni bachchi hoon yaar!πŸ˜‰

Maybe it will be able to help bhabho realize his feelings for sandy ?!

That I doubt! She might get softer to Sandy for the time being but something grave will definitely happen again that will make Bhabo stand against Sandy yet again!

Meena will be spared this time again! May be with a mild warning as usual!

Chakki peesing n peesing for entire lifetime!

Yes...But when and with how many conditions applied to it...woh pata nahi!πŸ˜†

Anyone want to describe their future cute romance scenes?
I want Sandy to place her hand on Sooraj's throat again!πŸ˜†

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Currently with the new Track of Swamiji, who is happy with it? - i kinda am, sometimes. well, i actually dont know πŸ€“ sometimes i like it, sometimes i dont... i guess i like it β­οΈ

Is it adding spice to the show? I know everyone wants to see Some romantic scenes between suryaπŸ˜‰, Will it add sumthing to thr chemistry n biologyπŸ˜† ?! :- d'err.. πŸ˜³ well.. i dont understand your question. but yes, no, maybe.. whatever the correct answer is

Maybe it will be able to help bhabho realize his feelings for sandy ?!:- i think you made a mistake here, kyun ke.. bhabho is a woman  wait.. you mean sooraj's feeling for sandhya, ya bhabho's feeling for sandhya? πŸ€”

Whats Ur Take???:- it's Uma aunty's job to take takes, and i dont wanna steal her job πŸ˜³

Mina has stolen the jewellery... How will sandy able to find it n what punishment mina should get this time for her foolishness????:- i think sandhya will use the cow poop to use it as oil or something, matlab she maybe has to use the poop to something important, and then find the jewellery πŸ˜²

What Punishment U Decide for Govindlal (Plz Elaborate)??????? he should live with me until i die πŸ˜ˆ im gonna play so much with him, give him so much food, that he will beg me to leave him 

Will Bhabho accept Sandy AS Thanedarni???? haan na, kyun nahi? πŸ˜Ž

Anyone want to describe their future cute romance scenes?  no thanks, i dont wanna describe any future cute romance scenes, i have to do something else which is very important πŸ˜³

btw, i want a gift or something because this is the first time i've been commenting for seriously in a DOTW thread πŸ₯³
Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes samah, you deserve a gift for that reply  πŸ˜‰

@ Ami...dont worry, I may not know what is Dhal Baati churma (DBC) but I know very well what is sambar vadai and bonda (SBV) πŸ€£

PS: you may need sindu's help to understand what I'm saying πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰