Balika Vadhu

help me

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
after giving some comments i want to display the image or gif format photo in my signature place,but i get oly URL link that motion pic is not coming  how can i get it???????????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "help me" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_M-A-N-U_

IF-Dazzler

_M-A-N-U_

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i also want to know the answer ...please reply

Edited by mantarang - 25 February 2013 at 1:07am

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Once you upload your picture/gif/banner to a hosting site - like you did with myspace-shack, in the signature section, type [IMG = "your url here " ] (without the spaces). So in your case it would be [IMG = " http://server.myspace-shack.com/d21/lako2hhh.gif " ] (without the spaces), and after that type [ / IMG ]. (again without the spaces)

Side note though, I tried posting your myspace-shack url in my address bar to see the image and it said '404 not found'. So if the sig still doesn't work for you after the above method, I suggest just uploading the picture to tinypic.com. As a bonus, that site will also give you ready made html tags, so you can just copy paste the code they provide under 'IMG Code for forums and message boards' into your signature box. 

Hope this helps. Also, next time you can just post such queries in the help desk section on the first page under 'Balika Vadhu Forum Important Topics'. You must not have seen it, but now you know! Smile

Edited by Shivandi - 25 February 2013 at 1:46am

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
thank u so muchThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top