Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: swati62

If u say so as u are probably more experienced than me. I still feel when u see the other channels and show like BALIKA VADHU, MADHUBALA all show that are similar to KTLK and BALH are doing so well at prime time slots and have been there for years. That Sony should put these two serials at prime time and the newer ones later. And serials are important on Indian tv, color tv has started showing on Saturday and it's doing even better. I feel KTLK is not promoted well enough.

i dun think it did b fair to compare KTLK to the likes of Madhubala and BV. .both shows have cult fan following.. both online and on the ground [aka TAM metered] 

i did compare it to the shows like nbt .. veera .. parvarish.. a different genre. .show.. but if u see the storytelling of our show has been faltering very badly ..n thats whats cost a lot... every new guest in the show is a version of Mallika.. n every outcome of that is an AshNi mu n then patch up.. 

they need a substantial change in plot.. n progression ... 
swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i dun think it did b fair to compare KTLK to the likes of Madhubala and BV. .both shows have cult fan following.. both online and on the ground [aka TAM metered] 

i did compare it to the shows like nbt .. veera .. parvarish.. a different genre. .show.. but if u see the storytelling of our show has been faltering very badly ..n thats whats cost a lot... every new guest in the show is a version of Mallika.. n every outcome of that is an AshNi mu n then patch up.. 

they need a substantial change in plot.. n progression ... 

Agreed on the storyline. But KPJI is supposed to be one of the best .

neelimapn4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati62

If u check the Chaka METER KTLK is the 2nd most popular show in SONY. And I think 9 o'clock slot would be fine for KTLK. And wat about repeats. If u miss the show at 11 no chance of seeing it again . Some of theses shows between 8 -10 aren't as good as KTLK and even then have a better TRP.

Repeat telecast is at 12.30 pm mon.-thurs.
I watch both,11pm new update and repeat next day at 12.30 pm