Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

The judges especially Saajid is biased

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aurum.

Aurum.

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
towards jay mahi. Their performance was so plain and easy compared to that kaanta laga couple who did dance with jazz n other styles. Saajid has no knowledge about dance, why is he even a judge?!
K-jo , Farah , Vaibhavi or mallaika would be wayyy better & interesting. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4Shailesh_Rathi..Anisha12..-Rambler-cuty_kRadhakrishna123PoochiePie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The judges especially Saajid is biased" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shailesh_Rathi

Shailesh_Rathi

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I usually like Jai-Mahi's performances but just this time they disappointed me. Just because they did some gags, they got away with it.   

for the most part, I like the comments of the judges in that they always talk about something positive rather than demoralizing the performers.  There are a lot of laughter moments, which makes it for fun watching (and destresses the jodis). This is a dance show but their main criteria is entertainment (even if the dance suffers ), so a lot of times I too find myself disagreeing with Sajid in terms of his comments and the dance...because he's not very consistent in the way he judges all jodis.

Edited by newbie2011 - 24 February 2013 at 10:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurum.Sandy914nasco

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Kindly refrain from posting abusive comments abt the contestants and judges.

Abusive posts have been deleted.

Thank you.
NB 5 DT.

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newbie2011

I usually like Jai-Mahi's performances but just this time they disappointed me. Just because they did some gags, they got away with it.   

for the most part, I like the comments of the judges in that they always talk about something positive rather than demoralizing the performers.  There are a lot of laughter moments, which makes it for fun watching (and destresses the jodis). This is a dance show but their main criteria is entertainment (even if the dance suffers ), so a lot of times I too find myself disagreeing with Sajid in terms of his comments and the dance...because he's not very consistent in the way he judges all jodis.
agreed..
sajid usually gives marks for entertainment and not dance.. and hence i disagree with his comments and marks most of the time

Aurum.

Aurum.

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Kindly refrain from posting abusive comments abt the contestants and judges.

Abusive posts have been deleted.

Thank you.

NB 5 DT.

Excuse Me? I haven't posted anything abusive. Its just my personal opinion,Isn't that the reason why Indiaforums exists?
I commented about Saajid's judgement not him !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
agreed!
he jus wants entertainment...for him entertainment means ppl shuld have fun and laugh during the dance which is why he is biased towards neelu-arvind and rahul-dimpy...no offense to any fan here...but they arent great dancers, and they score more jus cuz ppl laugh on the dance...

it jus losses the essence of "nach baliye"... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghettogurl88

ghettogurl88

Groupbie

ghettogurl88

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I am so happy Dimpy and Rahul left yesterday because they do not know how to dance compared to the rest. And certainly Bhavo and her husband dont know how to either. Sajid Khan is sometimes right though about contestants working in such a way to win. Like he knows it already who is going to win. But other times he knows how to comment only on laughing and playing around for the couples who dont even show an effort for dancing.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.