Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Any Genda Gang here?

venture IF-Rockerz
venture
venture

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hi there, I am looking for my Genda gang members here... As we all decided that we would follow this show as it looks promising because its based on an epic novel ( less chance of over dramatic stuff) and directed by SLB ... So healthy show to have healthy discussion and lots of fun ... 
Genda Gang Haazir ho !!!! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

am_jehan.ChammakChallo.rishani77111192iViewsNimbuMirchiMadameX-CoolChick-..Suhana..--epiPhobia--

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Di...u might not know me...but i used to be quite a regular on SGP forum...loved that show tooo much...infact...through that show...i landed here on IF first..Smile...i remember reading ur posts...and...hmmm...haan...even Shwetha's...Smile...she even used to do written updates...n yes...i even recollect another member...MJtruelegend...something like that...read her posts also...n ofcourse i had also read how u guys had an  EPIC meeting with Ragini...SmileSmile...was a regular in that forum in the beginning...but later left due to study pressure...LOL...this is my new id...anyways, good to see u her diii...looking forward to read more posts from u.

-Garima.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Medha-ventureiViews

venture IF-Rockerz
venture
venture

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Di...u might not know me...but i used to be quite a regular on SGP forum...loved that show tooo much...infact...through that show...i landed here on IF first..Smile...i remember reading ur posts...and...hmmm...haan...even Shwetha's...Smile...she even used to do written updates...n yes...i even recollect another member...MJtruelegend...something like that...read her posts also...n ofcourse i had also read how u guys had an  EPIC meeting with Ragini...SmileSmile...was a regular in that forum in the beginning...but later left due to study pressure...LOL...this is my new id...anyways, good to see u her diii...looking forward to read more posts from u.

-Garima.

Hi Garima!!! Aray Wah you remember quite a lot !!! Now toh world has changed a lot ( it feels like it) after SGP I didn't follow any serial but looking forward to,this one , good to see you here and we will have great fun, wait till the whole gang is here LOL we have now baday baday character in our Genda gang, I forgot people ,s ID as now we are on first name termsWink ...yeah and also Ragini say milnay milanay ka siilsila bhi Jaari hai LOLon twitter and FB ...
Keep in touch 

Edited by venture - 24 February 2013 at 10:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Medha-iViews-CoolChick-

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Hi Garima!!! Aray Wah you remember quite a lot !!! Now toh world has changed a lot ( it feels like it) after SGP I didn't follow any serial but looking forward to,this one , good to see you here and we will have great fun, wait till the whole gang is here LOL we have now baday baday character in our Genda gang, I forgot people ,s ID as now we are on first name termsWink ...yeah and also Ragini say milnay milanay ka siilsila bhi Jaari hai LOLon twitter and FB ...
Keep in touch 

LOL...yes dii...i remember quite a lot...bcoz that was my 1st forum...Embarrassed...n i must say very clean by all means...LOL...OMGG !!! the whole gang is gonna be here...what fun !!!!! LOL...though i'll have to start afresh & mix with u guys...Embarrassed...hope m allowed to squeeze in...LOL...gr88 dii...u r still in touch with her through twitter...u r one of her biggest fans i know...Big smile...!!!

will see u around here dii...Tc ! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ventureiViews

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Sheema!! Do you remember me? I'm the silent girl from Genda gang. WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rishani77111192ventureiViewsNimbuMirchi

rishani77 IF-Dazzler
rishani77
rishani77

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hi guys, I was also in SGP forum!!!Wink

ventureiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I mhere too . Here for thelove of the book itself , author & slb . Dont care for leads but love the supporting cast . First time I m seeing gUjurati people shown in honest ilght being guju my happiest moment as I believe v r more than khaman dhokla people .

Also here to use ROFL often

ventureNimbuMirchi

am_jehan Groupbie
am_jehan
am_jehan

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
SGP was my favourite sweet show so far, i was not there in IF, due to hostel, studies,etc, even did not know about IF, IPKKND brought me here,

but i miss the 7.30 pm slot somuch,,, nothing useful came after SGP at the time slot,,,,, so looking forward to this 

very glad to catch the Genda members    now   ,,, since i wasn't here at the time of show's running...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Medha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index