Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
shes sooo pretty...Embarrassed

hey abhi...did u read SC story ?! my mind is going bonkers after reading it...got to read again & again...tab samjh aaega...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soty24dasan.divya-wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Pic of Jenny !!" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

hey abhi...did u read SC story ?! my mind is going bonkers after reading it...got to read again & again...tab samjh aaega...ROFL
Agree !! Embarrassed 

Hi Garima Hug Omg yes I tried reading it Tongue It was too complicated for words ! ROFL You're right,have to read it again!  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CoolChick-

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Agree !! Embarrassed 

Hi Garima Hug Omg yes I tried reading it Tongue It was too complicated for words ! ROFL You're right,have to read it again!  LOL

awww...bear Hug

haina ?! ROFL...the names r sooo complicated man...palle nahi pada mere...ROFL...dimaag ki dhai ho gai...ROFL

-wintergreen-

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Agree !! Embarrassed 

awww...bear Hug

haina ?! ROFL...the names r sooo complicated man...palle nahi pada mere...ROFL...dimaag ki dhai ho gai...ROFL
Haan sach main !! ROFL Such long names !! They were enough to confuse me,I tell you ROFL Then I decided that I'm just gonna watch the serial and not read it ! ROFL Have bookmarked it though ! LOL

-CoolChick-

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Haan sach main !! ROFL Such long names !! They were enough to confuse me,I tell you ROFL Then I decided that I'm just gonna watch the serial and not read it ! ROFL Have bookmarked it though ! LOL

hahaha...i have also bookmarked it...LOLLOLLOLLOL...kaun padhe ? chodo...serial dekhlo...sab samajh aa jaega eventually...ROFL...i hope Sanjay sir goes easy with names...ROFL...varna dimaag ka falooda ho jana hai...i tell u !!!!!!!!! ROFL

-wintergreen-

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

hahaha...i have also bookmarked it...LOL...kaun padhe ? chodo...serial dekhlo...sab samajh aa jaega eventually...ROFL...i hope Sanjay sir goes easy with names...ROFL...varna dimaag ka falooda ho jana hai...i tell u !!!!!!!!! ROFL
HI5 !! LOLLOL Haan wahi toh !! Main bhi nahin padhne wali hoon ab ROFL You gave me inspiration to not read ROFL haan haan ! Agree !! Rishbala and all are so easy to tell whereas if they give long names,sahi main falooda ho jaayega dimmag ROFL

-CoolChick-

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
pretty

Rishani7

IF-Dazzler

Rishani7

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Beautiful!!!!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.