A Little More Progress

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Okay so in the end the story progressed nicely...no filmy drama. Karanvir simply offered KD a position to which KD asked what he would say in KD's place. Karanvir said he would say no and then said that you're very stubborn, but his face was showing a slight amount of love for KD. KD replied that I'm like my father and then he took Karanvir's aashirwad.

See I liked how this happened. There was no over the top drama. There was no K3G style Karanvir asking for forgiveness and KD hugging him crying. It was all very well handled. In fact, I have to say that this one scene was the highlight of the whole episode! Yeah the whole episode was great, but the way this one scene was handled was just too good. In fact it made up for the stupid K3G style reunion they had yesterday.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_caPrincess13.anitarani-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Little More Progress" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shim_ca

shim_ca

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
well said.
after watching yesterday's episode i was just thinking what K3G type drama we have to see today. but, they ended it in very decent way. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I was fully expecting a K3G story after yesterday's K3G drama. You know...KD as SRK, Goldie as Hritik...but then there was no Kajol in the story. So I got confused. Thank god I was wrong and they did it properly.

Edited by KS_Shreya - 24 February 2013 at 12:16pm

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Indeed it was in tune with both their characters!!!!!Smile

KD will not go back on his principles and Karanvir Shekhawat won't melt so soon!!!!!But it was a progress in a positive direction!!!!!

One blooper in today's episode was in the flashback scene where his dad says his son had studied law abroad whereas in the episode KD vs KD Part 2 it was revealed that both he and Vishwajeet Ranawat had studied law in a college in Mumbai!!!!!!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

One blooper in today's episode was in the flashback scene where his dad says his son had studied law abroad whereas in the episode KD vs KD Part 2 it was revealed that both he and Vishwajeet Ranawat had studied law in a college in Mumbai!!!!!!

No I wouldn't say that was a blooper. See for law, a person first needs to do an undergrad and then a grad program. So maybe he did one degree in Mumbai and then one abroad. Wink They just weren't clear. Wink

mankani1

mankani1

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
yeah i also liked the end but for me the best scene was yesterday when Shekhawat said "after all he is my only son" the pain in KDs' eye in hearing this was unbelievable,...undoubtedly he is one of the best actors I have ever seen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by Shaina_b

No I wouldn't say that was a blooper. See for law, a person first needs to do an undergrad and then a grad program. So maybe he did one degree in Mumbai and then one abroad. Wink They just weren't clear. Wink

Undergrad college ka junior was the client in another story!!!!!Smile

The year for the law college was mentioned to be 1999!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mankani1

yeah i also liked the end but for me the best scene was yesterday when Shekhawat said "after all he is my only son" the pain in KDs' eye in hearing this was unbelievable,...undoubtedly he is one of the best actors I have ever seen

Is there any doubt about it that he is the best actor in television??Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NupaPrincess13.KhotaSikaShreya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.