SwaRon OS : Eternity

pehlanasha. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi, guys i am here with another OS on dearly SwaRon.

As 'Deepy' asked me to write and i had promise her so this OS is dedicated to her.

My hand is fractured a bit so i didn't type this OS, my cousin did that part for me but yeah i was dictating him what to write. All thanks to him, poor he was irritated.

Thanks Kankshita for such a beautiful piece of banner.

E T E R N I T Y.

I know he is here, waiting and not going back home. I know he is waiting for the right time to come to me. And I know too that he knows that I will never going to let him come if he knocks on the door, but he can try it. I was getting restless as why the hell he has not showed up yet. I started pacing around in room back and fro waiting to see him. I actually wanted him here with me. I sighed contently on the fact that no matter what the truth is he will come, might be he is gathering all the courage to hear my shouts or might be he is gone. What? Gone? No, he can't go. I will kill that jerk if he has. What if he has? Of course, he can't I saw that in his eyes when I cough. All he wanted to just push everything aside and hold me in his arms, but luck. It was enough now, I couldn't take it anymore.

I jerked up from my couch, wore my slippers and walked down to stairs. It was dark and I was afraid of dark but thinking of him waiting for me on other side of door made me confident and I literally ran towards the door. I opened the door after fixing myself to show that I was just checking on something and didn't come to see him. I sighed in disappointment when I found no one there and my fell, without even waiting for more than a second I turned back and went upstairs again into my room. Seriously what was the reason of me being standing at the door any longer and sighing some more time when I knew he was not there, waiting for me and his Sharon.  I guess my plan worked of making him hating me, but as of sudden something shouted inside me that how can it work. It has to fail no matter what. I took a long shower to soothed my nerves inside me who were arching with pain, because of me being tired, stressed, and the one thing most important thing due to which my soul was aching in pain is he not being with me anymore or rather I not being with him any longer.

I came out of my bathroom and found some comfortable night dress in my cupboard out of dozens of them to spend my sleepless and most dreadful night ever, thinking may be the comfortable the dress will be the more I will feel better but I knew it won't help but one can always try as I am trying to push him but another part of me cries whenever I feel like it's happening.

I sat on the side of my side when I heard a little beep sound from my cell phone. I checked it only to find my souls sister Simi's SMS for me. I know how much she cares for me and how much she is worried, I have always seen the look on her face when someone cheers around me for dancing or they celebrate something related to dance. She knows how empty I feel at those such moments not only because I am away from dancing for forever but because I am away to those 2 dreams I always wanted, one my dance and second HIM. The message read Sharon, give him a chance. All the time when I was smiling knowing her concern just vanished away. I felt like it is not Simi who is asking for this but it is his aching soul asking me for this, which I truly want to give but I can't. I said sighed, I laughed with sarcasm that how can I easily sigh every now and then with my breath but when I need my breath more, it doesn't help me that way. I shooed all the thoughts which were coming in my mind and replied back to Simi just a random good night, telling her that you asked for a lot baby. I smiled stupidly because I know she must be pulling out her hairs reading my reply and then she will throw her phone and then she will stomp her feet on floor and will lie down on bed hiding her face in pillow.

I kept my phone on side table and went down to grab a cup of coffee. I went back and slipped under the quilt after checking on my temperature by thermometer and oh my god it was high that was the reason why I needed a thick quilt in this season of summer. I breathed out with irritation as temperature were never my things, though temperature can't be anybody's thing but yeah I lastly had it 5 years ago so I was not used to of it and I remember how much I wanted to dance that time when my father didn't let me and now my father isn't here but still I can't dance even if I don't have temperature.  She mentally slapped her for thinking again those things which she wanted to erase from her life. She looked in her side drawer and found her novel, she recently is reading. It was 'The Bride' by Julia Garwood. She only had read 10 pages of start last night and slept but today her mind took another turn the title with the word bride she never will be in her life suddenly started giving her terrible pain in her and she wanted to end her life. Simi's question which she asked some days back Kabhi shadi bhi nahi kaorgi? Started ringing in her ears and she pushed the book aside. In few seconds transparent pearls started falling from her deep eyes and she thought that she don't have anything left with her now, nothing. Swayam the person, she fall in love for the first time in her life deeply and truly; but she can't go to him. There is no dance with her. There is no future life. There won't be any dreams coming true a girl sees for herself, like a true loving husband, happy married life, 2 kids and a happy family.

"Thud"

She heard a loud sound and turned her head back to find Swayam laying on the floor near the window and rubbing his head with one hand and bum with another and the cutest thing was that his tongue was half out and he looked no less than a small boy. Sharon smiled and suddenly felt her pain vanishing. He looked at her and smiled lovingly. Suddenly reality stuck on her and she was dumb struck. God what the hell is he doing here she thought.

She turned into hungry tigress and walked towards him, keeping her hands on her hips she yelled at him, "What the hell are you doing here?"

He looked at her and made a nervous face. He forwarded his hand asking for her help. She looked at his hand and forwarded her too and he grinned but before he could hold her hand she moved it away making him pout. "Well, that's not a nice way of welcoming a guest." He winked, standing by his own.

"Listen, just answer me what are you doing here?" She demanded again but this time without even answering he pulled her towards him, making her hold his shirt tightly and grasped.

"Why, I can't come?" He asked piercing into her eyes and making her shudder with his intense yet pure gaze on her.

She wanted to say truth and she spit out. "You can but I think not at this hour of night." She said and looked at him innocently.

"So, you are scared of being alone with me at this hour of night? You can trust me." He said feeling little happy that he can come to her house and same time little disappointed that she may not trust him enough.

"I do. I really do. I just said that you can't come at this hour of night because Swayan won't come to Sharon's house at this hour of night. As much as I know him, I knew this. Right?" She said making Swayam go all the way awe.

He smiled and stroke strand of hair which was irritating her eyes and that magnificent view of her orbs from him. She closed her eyes at his touch and felt a tickling sensation on all over her body. She felt him caressing her cheek but in next second she realized he wasn't caressing her cheeks but checking her temperature. She smiled at his honesty at this hour of night and opened her eyes to find him glaring at her.

"What did I do?" She asked totally confused.

"You have high temperature Sharon!" He said with worried expression.

"Yeah. Well, that's nothing but just a temperature!" She said normally and smiled at him.

"Yeah right!" He said and next thing she knew was that she was hanging in air and then soon in his arms protectively. She looked at him shocked but he was smiling looking at front but he knew she is looking at him and that made him tightened his grip on her waist but that not only shocked her more but a intense feeling linger in her heart and she rested her head on his chest.

He placed her on bed and when suddenly she protested to stand, he gave her a deadly glare which was the sign of indication for her.

"Oh, please I am not standing ok? That was because something was biting me on my leg." She said making excuses cutely.

"Good, now dare you stir a bit even and lie down!" He ordered her with bit of high pitch.

She lied down and he covered her with quilt. When he was going to get a chair for himself, she held his wrist.

"Hmm?" He asked her.

"Won't you sit on bed, next to me?" She asked telling that she wants it this way.

He looked at her for few second and a beautiful smile crept on her lips, making his cheeks show his dimples. He blinked his eyes in an assuring manner and sat next to her but maintaining a little distance not to make her uncomfortable. He was seeing that she was looking at him and even smiling a bit but what was making her do this, this was the question which confused him.

Sharon was feeling so bliss right now, to have him close to her. She could feel his presence close to her and his love which she never needs to see on second thoughts because it certainly has a home in her but seeing sometimes just relaxes her. She just wanted to envelope her arms around him and die in his lap but all she could do was think of him and see his gorgeous face with beautiful deep orbs showing immense amount of love and care for her. She wanted to drown in those orbs and make her home there till eternity. She was feeling her for some moment complete life when suddenly she started feeling her chest getting heavy but she ignored thinking that as some temperature effects, soon in few seconds she couldn't breathe properly. Swayam saw her facial expression changing into something dreadful and it was the point he jerked up from bed and suddenly came quiet close to her kneeling next to her on bed. He held her and made her sit on bed, she started coughing and coughing.

Swayam freaked out, seeing her in this condition he was losing his senses and couldn't think any proper way for it. But again he was acting a little more normal so that she won't feel uncomfortable. She is not in some bad condition but her coughing didn't stop in any near end. He grab a glass full of water and made her drink some and soothed her back. She got under controlled for some moments but again after few second she started coughing and it was dangerously bad now. He felt like if her coughing won't stop, might be she will faint soon.

"Inhaler. It's in cu..cupboard, I wan.. want that!" She said trying to be audible as her condition was not well now.

Swayam ran towards the cupboard and tried to find it but finding a small inhaler in such a messy cupboard, full of girly stuffs was next to impossible. He was looking at Sharon after every second so just see is she was still standing or.. fainted. He took out lots of dresses and tossed them on floor but all in vain and he could not find the inhaler. He heard Sharon calling for him and he immediately ran to her, sitting on bed again next to her.

"Where is it?" He asked holding her hand and a small tear dropped down from his own eyes seeing bundle of tears on her cheeks.

"I dunno." She said and her head fall down to his shoulder as she clutched his shirt trying to breathe.

Swayam looked her while more tears rolled down from his eyes.

"You trust me Sharon?" He asked in a very random manner as if nothing was happening right now.

Sharon tried to look at him, ad half of her eyes were already shut now and her face was red which suffocation.

"Swayam.. I.." She tried saying something.

"Yes or no?" He asked in a ordering manner.

"Yes, I do a lot!" She said that in one breath as saying a single word in one breathe was impossible for her now.

Without wasting a single more second, Swayam crushed his mouth on her and made her mouth open wide by his tongue and cupped her cheeks. Sharon felt like melting in his arms and take her last breaths but what he did, just shocked her. She thought that he might have been kissing her but soon she felt her lungs filling with enough amount of oxygen and she got to know that this angel was filling life in her. Her hot and scented breath was entering in her mouth giving her beautiful feeling she never felt before. He might be giving her oxygen only but the feel of his lips on her and his tongue touching the tops of her whenever he open their mouth a little more wider made her go weak on her knees. She was better as his breath was lingering inside her lungs now but something happened and she enveloped her arms around him and started feeling him carefully. He was still giving her breath but now Sharon was out of breath due to his mouth covering her existence, she lightly tap on his back and he immediately pulled away. He looked in her eyes and rested his forehead with her and tears rolled down from his eyes. Sharon was looking and trying to peep in his eyes close ocean.

"I am sorry!" He said panting because of long lip lock.

"I trust you, remember?" She said and smiled but he couldn't see it as his eyes were close.

"Keep smiling like this for forever!" He said and Sharon giggles realizing how stupid she is to think that he couldn't see her, Of course he can from his heart's eyes.

"Swayam, I was actually scared so.." She started to finally tell him the truth about her asthma but she still wasn't confident to tell him or not.

"You don't need to tell me anything Sharon, if you are not sure about it. I know there is something and I want to know that when you will be fully confident about telling me. I know one day or other only I will be the first person you will tell. Erm, after Simi!" He said and giggled as he could feel her shocking yet cute reaction on Simi thing.

"Why I am not so surprise!" She said and he pulled away his forehead.

Swayam smiled at her and lie down her again on bed and this time he himself made sure to sit next to her all night or may be till the time she isn't fully slept. He held her hands tightly and soon she turned her face to his side and kept her head on his lap who was sitting on bed next to her. She kept her one arm on his leg and hugged it tightly. Swayam was stroking her hairs and shifting some at their suitable places so that they won't cross his beautiful view. He sighed and rested his head on bed spot. In a while, he felt her breathing peacefully and she was slept. He opened his eyes and looked at an angelic figure laying on his lap and smiled.

He kept looking her almost half and an hour and when he felt that he should leave, he with outmost care took her in his arms and laid her down to other side of bed because he could see her phone, her water jug and her alarm clock at that spot which indicate that she prefers sleeping on her right side. In the slight dark room, a lamp was switched on making her angel like face more beautiful with its shiny and lucky light to reflect on her face features. It was indeed luck because the lamp could touch her but he can't. He stoked her cheek one last time, pour some water in a glass on her side, switched off her phone so that nobody can disturb his angel, set the alarm at 9:00 o'clock A.M because he was sure that she should skip college tomorrow and take some rest.

Swayam could not take his eyes off from her, all he wanted to do was keeping looking at her and transfer her pure features in her heart for lifetime. He giggled on his stupid thoughts and took her hand in his, taking her hand towards his lips he placed a gentle kiss on it and rest it again on her side.

He walked towards the window looking at her one more time and raised his leg to drop it down to another side of window.

"Swayam?" He heard her sweet voice calling his name. He pull his leg back and turned to look at her, who was wide awake laying bed and seeing at him.

"Sharon, why did you wake up?" He asked walking towards her with full of concern on his face.

Sharon stood up from bed and came towards him before he could come to her and make her sleep again. Swayam came close and rest his hand on her shoulder asking if she is alright. She looked at him and smiled which reached to her eyes with a slight glint of contentment. Swayam asked her through his eyes and he couldn't get his reply.

Sharon looked at him, in his deep eyes and caged her arms around her in a most lovely manner. She hid her face in his chest and tightened her grip on his back. Swayam was stunned on her this action but all he knew was waves of happiness blowing inside him. In a second or so he enveloped her into tight embrace and they both stood there for long enough that they both couldn't know the exact timing. Swayam rested his head on her head and kissed her sweetly on her hairs, before he could start feeling that he did it wrong by kissing her she kissed on his chest covered with his shirt.

"I am sorry!" She said with out most guilt and love at same time in her voice that Swayam could actually feel his knees giving up already.

"And I love you." He said and Sharon dropped down a tear on his shirt, but this time he didn't stop her.

"And I like you very very very very very very much!" She said and chuckled while crying and made Swayam chuckle too remembering the day in Dance camp when she said that before.

"Umm, I see these 'very' are increased now?" He teased her.

"Yes. From next time I will try to end these very and directly use 'love'!" She said and looked above at his face, which had a content smile on it.

"I will make you fall in love with me Sharon, and this time I will and I promise." He said and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"I know you will." She said and broke the hug.

Swayam stroked her cheeks one more time and left her house after ordering her to sleep and rest enough for some more days.

She slept, it as the most peaceful sleep on her entire live. The most peaceful and lovely feeling was ringing within her now. She was alive again. She was breathing his breath in now and she wanted to breathe his breath till eternity. As eternity define them.

This OS is highly made for India forums only, so refrain from posting it some other sites or copying.

I do wait for your feed backs and don't forget to hit the like button.

I hope this OS wasn't much boring so that all of you are sleeping now? 😳

Lots of love.

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--mystery.me-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes, i am Tanya. The above account 'Tanya_Swaronluv' is mine as well.

This is the last time i am sending Pmz from the above account from now to get Pmz on any of my work. Add --mystery.me-- to you buddy list.

My index gallery in below hyper linked.

Swaron Ocean : Writing Index.

Thanks a lot for reading my work! πŸ€—
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Those who are planning to reserve their comments for lifetime, then refrain from reserving on 1st page. 😳

Now you all can start reserving and make sure to edit them as soon as possible.

Lots of love.
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
a nice,simple,sober and elaborated os
a different take and description of the scenario as compared to d3
soothing convo between the couple
the way words flowed from you pen is perfect
keep up the work
"is dafa diff tha , aisa kar ab toh demands pe hi likha kr and especially deeps ke liye , outcome acha hota hai hai lady ...(chod tera nick name nahi letiπŸ˜›)"

P. S: di keep demanding !! πŸ˜†
Edited by sweetcherry95 - 11 years ago
Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loooved it :D <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
it was sooo beautiful:')
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey my sweet little monster...πŸ€—

Thanx for writing an OS on my request..i know i have not been a very good reader lately..still u considered my request...that means a LOT...u shouldn't have gone through so much pain when ur hand is fractured...goshh..whom m i talking to ..u will never listen to me...

Coming to the OS...its beautiful...every SWARONIAN dreamed about watching something like this on the show...we are content with what we are getting but still we want the story to proceed ...loved the way u showed her restlessness waiting for him...the love..the pain..the crave was beautifully described ...she wanted him to hate her..but still couldn't tolerate his ignorance...

Seriously what was the reason of me being standing at the door any longer and sighing some more time when I knew he was not there, waiting for me and his Sharon.  I guess my plan worked of making him hating me, but as of sudden something shouted inside me that how can it work. It has to fail no matter what. I took a long shower to soothed my nerves inside me who were arching with pain, because of me being tired, stressed, and the one thing most important thing due to which my soul was aching in pain is he not being with me anymore or rather I not being with him any longer.

The little msg conversation between sharon and simi...was lovely...he entered her room...through the window way...everything was the same as the real sequence ...only difference was a beautifully written sharon POV...the way she acknowledged her feelings for him...through her gestures was beautifully portrayed...

The way he gave mouth to mouth to her ...was just outstanding ..loved the action and the after effect

Without wasting a single more second, Swayam crushed his mouth on her and made her mouth open wide by his tongue and cupped her cheeks. Sharon felt like melting in his arms and take her last breaths but what he did, just shocked her. She thought that he might have been kissing her but soon she felt her lungs filling with enough amount of oxygen and she got to know that this angel was filling life in her. Her hot and scented breath was entering in her mouth giving her beautiful feeling she never felt before. He might be giving her oxygen only but the feel of his lips on her and his tongue touching the tops of her whenever he open their mouth a little more wider made her go weak on her knees.

The confession...the transition from like to love...a  new dawn for their love..was well-written...loved the closing lines...their love till eternity..Beautiful OS swthrt...

She slept, it as the most peaceful sleep on her entire live. The most peaceful and lovely feeling was ringing within her now. She was alive again. She was breathing his breath in now and she wanted to breathe his breath till eternity. As eternity define them.

thanx for writing this one on my request

PS-beautiful banner kanks...

Luv
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Sorry dii for unresing late I was busy with my practicals 🀒
Coming to os
I loved the changes u added.It was better than real scene.I wish we get some sharon's pov in the show too.
Hehe sharon was waiting for swayam thats interesting she knows that he will come n if not no one can save him from wild tigress anger..:p
Simmi msg was sweet
"Swayam laying on the floor near the window and rubbing his head with one hand and bum with another and the cutest thing was that his tongue was half out and he looked no less than a small boy"
Aww this part was soo adorable.I can imagine cutiee swayam
The way swayam take care of sharon n The kiss it was soo beautifull.He is a true lover boy who can do anything for his princess.
Loved itEdited by sadiyaswaron - 11 years ago
BusyIndivaBee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os tanya πŸ˜ƒ
firstly the way you described the first part fo the os from sharon's point of view was nicely done
sharon wants to feel swayams love but is refraining herself from expressing her feelings
she wanted swayam to come and keep a check on her but when she didnt find swayam outside her house she was dissappointed and i felt bad. sharon thinks that she will have the worst sleep ever but swayam comes and i could feel her happiness. swayam was so caring. the last part where swayam tells her that he knows she's hiding something from him, and will waiit for her to open up. that was so sweet of him. and sharon finally tells him the she likes him very very very very very very much πŸ˜³ and swayams promise to make her fall in love with him. it was such an aamzung os.
simmi's message was so cute.
thanks for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BusyIndivaBee - 11 years ago
rakhiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
o god tanya it was such a beautiful os loved ur us and i an speechless so just πŸ‘
thanks for the pm
Edited by rakhiankita - 11 years ago
nature2 thumbnail

res till morng..😭 Done

Beautiful Os dear. Very touching. Beautiful Os dear. Very touching. Beautiful Os dear. Very touching.

Loved itLoved itLoved it. 

Edited by nature2 - 11 years ago