Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

mysterylucky

Groupbie

mysterylucky

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I think the Raaz was that Guari was actually Nikhail's daughter..!!

Pratiskhaa was blackmailed by Appa Saheb to stay in that room for 20yrs otherwise he will reveal to all Guari is illegitimate, so Prateeksha kept quiet (hence why they kept repeating Khamoshiya constantly in the ME!!!), Guari was fobbed off to London...

To keep to the story CVs fast forwarded everything even Guari and Garv's love...if the show had time we would have seen a similar story to 'Hum Dil de chuke Sanam'...as it is everything was fast forwarded so it turned a bit ridiculous...

BTW on my Sky tv guide it is showing that an episode of Khamoshiyaan is being telecasted on Friday...so who knows maybe an extra eppy is bing aired just to the Raaz could be revealed!!LOLLOLLOL
so da audience has 2 geuss da raaz? crappy showLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.._Mahi_..MrDarcyfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wait... (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
This show was a shambles from beginning to end! Total lost cause!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.._Mahi_..

.._Mahi_..

.._Mahi_..

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I believe they had great actors. Its just that CVs and PH did not have any clue how to present a story to the audience.. The promos looked so promising but then they lost their mind or something..
And to be honest, audience wants masala.. they want saas-bahu rona dhona even though they are tired of it, they still need that saas-bahu drama.. they need romance... they need the male lead to be atyachaari and female lead to be bechaari.. then they want the leads to fall for each other.. they need punar janam.. they need lil kids..
No one wants a show where the family has political background.. there was this one show on another channel about politics and it kinda had the similar story but it failed as well..

I just wish the PH knew how to bring out the talent on screen.. oh well better luck next time!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_11MrDarcyfan

mysterylucky

Groupbie

mysterylucky

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

This show was a shambles from beginning to end! Total lost cause!
yh, i totally agree but u hav 2 remember dat da garv-gauri love was quite nyc...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.