•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
guyz who do u think is gonna win nb5 😊😊😊 well i dun knw bt i think its either jay n mahi or suhasi n jaisheeln in yesterday episode suhasi n jaisheel gt d highest votes so dat s a plus point 4 them to win the show bt i rlly hop jay n mahi win 😊
Personally, I would want Suhasi and Jaisheel to win but I think Jai and Mahi will be the winners.
Honestly, I find it so hard to make predictions with reality shows because you just never know what will happen! Like every couple seems to have some misses when they get a bit lower marks, so can't really predict who will be eliminated when! But my best guess right now would be that the real competition is between Jay-Mahi, Suhasi-Jaysheel, Ravi-Sargun, and Amar-Charlie. I think these will be the top 4, and the winner is likely one of these.
suhasi and jaisheel all the way 
suhasi-jaysheel for sure...
i really want amar and charlie to win...but with the variations in votes and judges scores, its really hard to decide...
hard to decide but really want CharMar to win ...good lucky 👍🏼
suhasi-jaysheel or ravi sargun.. (actually i am not predicting, rather wishing! 😛 )
It can be jay mahi, neelu arvind IMO
I sooo want Suhasi and Jaysheel to win, but i dont mind Jay and mahi, because they really need the prize money