Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

awaashi

awaashi

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
guyz who do u think is gonna win nb5 SmileSmileSmile well i dun knw bt i think its either jay n mahi or suhasi n jaisheeln in yesterday episode suhasi n jaisheel gt d highest votes so dat s a plus point 4 them to win the show bt i rlly hop jay n mahi win Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah-TaShaPiggiestaani_20nasco

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jst predict" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chumchee25

chumchee25

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Personally, I would want Suhasi and Jaisheel to win but I think Jai and Mahi will be the winners.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nascoSunshine797

taani_20

taani_20

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Honestly, I find it so hard to make predictions with reality shows because you just never know what will happen! Like every couple seems to have some misses when they get a bit lower marks, so can't really predict who will be eliminated when! But my best guess right now would be that the real competition is between Jay-Mahi, Suhasi-Jaysheel, Ravi-Sargun, and Amar-Charlie. I think these will be the top 4, and the winner is likely one of these.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
suhasi and jaisheel all the way 

divya17.8

IF-Dazzler

divya17.8

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
suhasi-jaysheel for sure...

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
i really want amar and charlie to win...but with the variations in votes and judges scores, its really hard to decide...

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Suhasi and jaysheel.

sirjusimiarshi

IF-Dazzler

sirjusimiarshi

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
hard to decide but really want CharMar to win ...good lucky Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.