Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

School or Love School..?

hey all ..me here with a new SS...i'll surely update soon...ok maybe sometimes a little late but only a little...hope you like it !

banner credit : -Afridimalikk- (thanks a lot !) 
Prologue

" Nahi nahi aap aisa nahi kar sakte jhapana ranveer sirf isleye ki ham ek mamuli se ghar ke Beti hai aap Hamara pyar dhookra nahi sakte hum jante hai ke aap bhi humse Pyaar karte hai jhapana..." (no..no..you..can't do this please lord ranveer ...only because I am belong to middle class...you can't reject my love...I know you  love me too) she pleaded and cried.

"khamoosh humne kaha na hum tum se koi Pyaar vyaar nahi karte are hum toh theek sai tumhara naam bhi nahi jante...aapna yeh naatak band Karo aur nikal jao mere mahal sai...sipahiyo iss larke ko yaha sai bahaar nikalo...abhi" (shut up I don't love you...I don't remember your name properly...stop this act of your you gold digger...guards take this girl out of my mahal...NOW)  shouted jhapana ranveer in anger and frustration.

And so the guards came at the order of jhapana and dragged the girl out throwing her at the entrance of the mahal. She twisted her ankle while they were dragging her'she flinched but no one looked at her let alone helping her...she cried in pain and tried to stand up but failed and sat there miserably looking at the gate when she felt someone's hands on her ankle she turned her head to look who he was and found none other than her neighbour arnav who not only was her neighbour but also the owner of the small shop in front of her house from where she often used to buy things. She had often found him staring at her...though they talked only when she came to his shop and that to very less...she often felt some weird and strange feeling whenever around him which she could never understand.

No one talked to each other, she was still crying...arnav twisted her ankle and tried to cure it...she flinched in pain first but then the pain was gone.

She looked in his eyes and could see something which she often saw in his eyes but could never understand.

He spoke first "khushi are you ok ?" he asked and she nodded. She was sad after all her love had recently rejected her...she worked in the mahal and did the mistake of falling in love with the prince who was very flirty kind...he played with her heart and then broke it.

But today she when she looked in arnav's eyes she could finally understand what that was ...yes it was love...his eyes showed all the love he had for her.

He helped her stand and holding her by the shoulders started walking to her house with her.

She again felt that strange feelings and today she could understand it was love. Till today she could not understand...maybe because she thought she was in love with ranveer...his charms had made her blind.

She looked towards aranv as voiced the question in her mind although she knew the answer "why are you helping me?"

He looked at her surprised a little and answered "umm..well...because we are neighbours"

"lie...you are not doing this because we are neighbours'if that was the case you would have never sold me things from your shop for free...you said you will take the money later but you never asked"

"umm..khushi..." he was cut off by khushi  "bolo bolo tum mujhsai pyaar karte ho yahe hai na en sab ka karan" (say...say you love me admit it, this is the reason for all this"

"hai karta hu mai pyaar tum sai par kya fayada tum toh jhapana..." he  was again cut off by khushi "mai tumsai pyaar karte hu arnav" (I love you arnav)

--------------The END--------

And so the play ended and the small little toddlers of sunrise school for whom the play was organised by their two favourite teachers clapped for them giving them sweet smiles. Even the boys who usually don't like love stories clapped watching this play.

Arnav and khushi high fived and congratulated each other.

Both arnav and khushi loved spending time with the little cuties of the Montessori section of the school. Though the school contained classes from Montessori 1 to 12th the two of them loved spending time with these kids of Montessori.

Sunrise school located in delhi was one of the three best schools in delhi providing education till class 12th.

Khushi kumara gupta a young girl of twenty one had always been in love with kids and mingled well with them. She loved playing with them. Seeing them always brought a smile on her face. So to spend more time with them and teach them khushi decided to work as a Montessori teacher and so she took the job of  a Montessori teacher in sunrise school. Looking at her love the for kids and her bubbly sweet nature she easily got the job and has been working here from past two months and had made friends with co-workers easily and kids have always been good with her and listened to what she said...well sometime not but she very well managed.

Arnav singh raizada on the other had was maths and science professor of the secondary i.e. class  8th, 9th and 10th but his love for kids especially small little ones always made him spend time here. He was 24 years old handsome teacher and I guess some girls in the school have a little crush on him. 

He was the grandson of the principal Mrs. Deviyani raizada but no one in sunrise school knows about this piece of information and they both acted as all professional when in school. He had started working here 6 months ago. He had always wished to be a teacher following his grandmother and parents.

His father was a professor in a university and mother was English teacher in M.C. school but had left the job after the death of her husband in an accident one year ago.

The things that arnav  and  khushi have in common are their love for kids and their friendly nature. Being with kids gave them a certain kind of happiness...watching them play...their sweet talks they all were so charming. Both loved spending time with kids and so for the past one month after the classes of the secondary school he visited the Montessori section play area where all the kids and khushi were found at that time. Before also he used to visit there but never spend so much time. Arnav and khushi had become friends very easily and all the kids of the school loved spending time with them.

So let's see will this Montessori section and sunrise school will help the made for each other come together. and oh...not to forget the other staff.

so this is what happens if you spend seven to eight hours in school...well i really don't know if there already is any such concept or it is a good idea...i have seen love due to coorperate world...love in college but i never ready love between school teachers so just wanted to write this one. please tell me if i should continue ...
do comment...

Scroll down for index and character sketch.

new readers buddy my PM account [ _Gunji.PM_ ] for PM's

for my other works look at my index >> link in my signature

Smile - gunj

Edited by ..Gunjan.. - 07 January 2014 at 1:21am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhanandamdrakecyruschloe-ipkkndcutyanushkabhambarisangeethbalaranukamakshicutiepie_asharnavkushiarshiArshicrazeeblekfaith_hopejtharshSonia_J16zupiAshgtanvi_arshibeauty14tparvaizanamnoor..Anisha12..taani16mdeshpandeshanondproverashw99anjusr06reshmimohan-.Pari.-Shru9tisarun21sri91Mithikush---Sonia---smiley-shineysweet_sanju...Tripti...SaRun_pooja.BumbleBee.-MissBoiiVamp-honey-sweetydhakdhak22allegrobhaktiiimeniranjana00--MISHTEE--mayuloveuameena671fffan123sandyjerrychandana.sphillips_2909avni_barunmomo121aquagal..ashiya..Humayra.aarnavpup03CountingStarsxayaazukideewani-afsha--Mrinalini-rkapoor1382IPK..JennyHappytwinkleEccentricaCrazyDollAnandi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arshi SS- School or Love School ? {on-hold}" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

INDEX
prologue : scroll up

character sketch : scroll down

<3- gunj

Edited by ..Gunjan.. - 18 October 2013 at 1:35pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tparvaizbeauty14thangam100dproversmiley-shiney---Sonia---bhaktiiiameena671chandana.sHumayramomo121avni_barunpup03IPK..JennyHappytwinkle

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Character Sketch

Arnav singh raizada

maths and science teacher for higher secondary classes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi kumari gupta

Class teacher of  Montessori-II A and supervisor of Montessori section.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deviyani raizada

Nani of arnav and principal of sunrise school

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anjali raizada

Arnav's elder sister works as a fashion designer (unmarried)

Payal gupta

Receptionist and khushi's elder sister

Akash Mehta

Head of the accounts department of the school office

Nand Kishore sharma

Music teacher

Lavanya kashyap

Music and dance teacher

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shashi and garima gupta

Payal and khushi's parents

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geet handa

Librarian 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sanskruti singh raizada

Anjali and arnav's mother and deviyani's daughter (widow)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

other character's are either not so important or will be introduced later

Edited by fan123GUNJ - 25 February 2013 at 2:51am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhanandamcutyanushkasangeethbalabhambaricutiepie_ashfaith_hoperanukamakshiNisha06tanvi_arshibeauty14taani16mdeshpande..Anisha12..BarmeenForeverPayaashsmatniya55tparvaizanamnoorshanonanjusr06dproversmiley-shiney---Sonia---...Tripti...sweet_sanju-.Pari.-Mithikush.BumbleBee.SaRun_poojamomo121avni_barunaquagalHumayraallegromayuloveumeniranjana00chandana.sfffan123ameena671bhaktiiirkapoor1382-afsha--Mrinalini-EccentricaHappytwinkleIPK..Jennypup03CrazyDollAnandi

--MISHTEE--

IF-Rockerz

--MISHTEE--

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Yay me first
loved d concept
sounds exciting
continue soon
do pm me wen u update Party

Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 24 February 2013 at 7:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gunjan..

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MISHTEE--

Yay me first
loved d concept
sounds exciting
continue soon
do pm me wen u update Party

thanks for liking i will surely pm you when i update
really glad you liked the concept

mdeshpande

Goldie

mdeshpande

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Have both feelings for each other? r they aware of them?? the play dialogues , 'jahanpanha" were LOL. Both r teachers, that's a new one. looking 4wrd to next update.

..Gunjan..

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdeshpande

Have both feelings for each other? r they aware of them?? the play dialogues , 'jahanpanha" were LOL. Both r teachers, that's a new one. looking 4wrd to next update.
well wait to see so they have feeling for each other...but even if they don't have feelings can develop as of now they are friends Maybe soon they will have feeling if they don't have now
i am glad you like it

-MissBoiiVamp-

IF-Rockerz

-MissBoiiVamp-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Yay!!! I am on the first page!!!!! 
Lovely Start!!!!
Please continue soon...
Nd thxx for the PM!!!  :P

..Gunjan..

Post Reply New Post