Fan Fictions

Virmaan : Ek jid Ek junoon : 1st thread : NOTE-144 (Page 114)

Post Reply New Post

Page 114 of 145

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samu_khamkar

Cont soon khushi

i will try...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virmaan : Ek jid Ek junoon : 1st thread : NOTE-144 (Page 114)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heniluvnia

Heniluvnia

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry again...
But i promis nd try to commenting regularly...
Nd
abt
to
updates...
Dear i want to gave u a tight wala hug...
Its was awesome
superb
out standing
out of words...
No words dear...
Kash kash tum apne phone se nahi aur laptop ya computer se updates deti...
Hume ye breaks aur unwanted intervals nahi sahene padte...
But koi ni...
Lekin
plz
plz
plz
;plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
continu soon...
I want to see my new sherni maanvi nd my angry possasive virat...what the situation dear...glass broken...anger ...arguments... Feelings... Her pain...her helpness...his out of controlling on him self...superb...
Plz
Continu soon...

manvilover18

Goldie

manvilover18

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
nice plzzz update soon

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manvilover18

nice plzzz update soon

thanx...
I will...

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heniluvnia

Sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry again...
But i promis nd try to commenting regularly...
Nd
abt
to
updates...
Dear i want to gave u a tight wala hug...
Its was awesome
superb
out standing
out of words...
No words dear...
Kash kash tum apne phone se nahi aur laptop ya computer se updates deti...
Hume ye breaks aur unwanted intervals nahi sahene padte...
But koi ni...
Lekin
plz
plz
plz
;plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
plz
continu soon...
I want to see my new sherni maanvi nd my angry possasive virat...what the situation dear...glass broken...anger ...arguments... Feelings... Her pain...her helpness...his out of controlling on him self...superb...
Plz
Continu soon...

:
its okay...
Nd
don't worry abt this...
Nd
thank u for comment...
I will try to first updated here today...

Bhabani90

Bhabani90

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Jst read part 18 to 21 jst amazing.. Suspense, horror, pain, love its a blending of all human emotions. Pls update soon.. Can't wait.
Update

update

update

update

update.

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhabani90

Jst read part 18 to 21 jst amazing.. Suspense, horror, pain, love its a blending of all human emotions. Pls update soon.. Can't wait.
Update

update

update

update

update.

thanks...
Nd horror?
But i will try to update today...

Niaksharma

IF-Sizzlerz

Niaksharma

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
PART-22
:
Maanvi bit her lower lip to controlling on her pain..her hand still in struggling to stop him to leaned towards her..
V-lookin at her angrily-Maine kaheta raheta raheta hu lekin tumhe samajh me nahi ata na ki main tumse pyar karta hu aur tumhe bhi mujhse hi pyar karna hai..mere warn karne k baad bhi baar baar vahi galti karti ho aur mujhe kuch asa karne pr majboor kardeti ho jiske liye khud tumhe pachhtana padta hai..lekin aaj k baad tumhe asa karne ki jarurat hi nahi padegi..
M-gulped nd get worried with this..now what was in his mind..
V-passinotly-tum ne koshish na meri mom ko convey karne ki k tumhara aur mera ab koi future nahi hai..ab tum apne ghar pr sab ko convey karna ki aaj raat Jo hua woh kaise hua..
M-eyes gotten wide-gulped-tum..kya..kya karoge?
V-pulled her more close-passinotly-kyu tumhe kya lagta hai?
M-feel angry with this-mujhe Jo bhi lagta ho lekin ye to tai hai ki tum ek bahot hi ghatiya inshaan ho..
With hearing this virat get angry..
M-continu-main tumhare bare me Jo bhi sochti hu woh bilkul sahi hai..tum ek jiddi..ghamandi..aur heartless inshaan ho..jise khud k alava aur kuch nahi dikhta..Jo kisi ki izzat na kar sake woh pyar kya karega..
With hearing all this virat's anger reached on top..
V-loose his grip-maanvi..tum asa kaise bol sakti ho..angrily
m-kyu nahi bol sakti?..jis tarah meri sachchai jante hua bhi tum ye pagal pn kar rahe ho..usse yahi pata chalta hai ki tum aur tumhari soch kitni ghatiya hai..
V-shouted in anger-maanvi..steped towards her-just shut up..shut up..bahot bol liya..maine tumhare siva kisi bhi ladki k bare me sochna to dur dekha tak nahi aur tum mujhe ghatiya inshaan kahe rahi ho..plz..chup ho jao varna main asa kardunga Jo tum bilkul bhi nahi chahogi..he said passinotly in anger..
M-of course scared but she didn't want to saw him..she want to finished all things here nd stopped this drama here-tum jaisa inshaan kabhi kisiki chahat samaz hi nahi sakta..sirf jabrajasti kar sakta hai..she said angrily but in low voice..
V-more angrily-bas..bahot ho raha hai ye..iske age ek word bhi bola to i swear main..main..he tighted teeth nd pointing his finger towards her..
M-angrily-main kya?
He abt to answer her when he noticed red coloured in his hand..he opened his hand found blood on his palm..he knew it was not his bcz due to rumal he was not hurt..then?..just then he remember abt her..her first yelling when pussed her against the car nd second time pain on her face when he pulled her close by her waist..his anger decreased in second nd replaced in worriedness..
M-repeated-bolo na..kya karoge?
Hearing this he looked at her..
V-worriedly nd angry..bt himself-u r hurt..he whisper..
M-gulped nd saw that he realize this by looking at his..nd she looked away..
V-stepped towards her worriedly-maanvi tumhe chhot aai hai..try to hold her..
M-pussed his hand away-stop it..dur raho..angrily..
V-angrily..but worried also-maanvi..khoon nikal raha hai..hume doctor k pas jana hoga..chalo..he hold her hand nd dragged her towards his car..
M-try to stopped him-virat stop..mujhe kahi nahi jana tumhare saath..with this she feel pain on her back..but she ignore this nd try to free from his hold..
But he ignore..
He dragged her near his car nd opened car door..
V-baitho..he ordered her..
M-nahi..nd try to walked away..
But he pulled her back by her hand..with this jerk she come near to him but this affected on her back..
M-yelling in pain-aahh...
V-imigeatly-i m sorry..he said worriedly..
She looked at him surprisely..nd saw pain nd guilt in his eyes with his love..she was trying hard to avoid his affect on her from whole day but now she feeling like again he succeed to make her weak which she didn't want..she imigeatly looked away..
M-hath chhodo mera..angrily..
V-hume hospital jana hoga..
M-main tumhare saath kahi nahi ja rahi..rudly
V-angrily-just shut up..hume hospital jana hai..aur ye rumal lo aur apni chhot pr rakho taki bleeding ruk jaye..raised his rumal towards her..
M-mujhe tumse kuch nahi chahiye..ruddly
V-now getting irritate by her behavior..angrily..shouted-chup chap se ye bandh lo varna..main..stopped nd clenched his jaw..
M-angrily..looked at him-warna kya? Jis tarah ye dress pahen ne k liye dhamki Di thi wahi puri karoge?..jabar jasti karoge mere saath..
V-shocked..angry-tumhe lagta lagta hai ki main asa karta agar tum ye dress nahi pahenti?
M-angrily-kyu nahi?..tumhi to kahe te ho ki Jo tum kahete ho woh tum karte ho..aur tumne hi kaha tha ki agar Maine ye dress nahi pahena to tum khud jabrajasti mujhe pahenaoge..tears slips...
V-damn shock-maine kaha tha main mazak kar raha hu..aur tumhe sach me asa lagta hai ki main tumhare saath asa kuch kar sakta hu..controlling on himself..tum mujhe itna ghatiya inshaan samajti ho ki main jisse pyar karta hu..jiske liye impossible ko possible tak bana sakta hu..jisko jara sa bhi hurt nahi dekh sakta use is tarah hurt karunga?
She saw him Questioning her..she knew he never do that..but for she want that he hated him..
:
:

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6Pranityaaishu135ksh_nDOLLY_SHARMAanubabluhindujareddyshivandhniDevan.monalisarashi246Tuba_KSGkateyesBhabani90NIVILOVsha19maahiya90manvilover18cutiepie2244nida.swaron.jai.kusharberrysusmita12chandiniebindanrithyaosweets1126raju_skyanu1017..ManoBilli..jia123sagarJESNIAdevilaonmoonLV88kulsum_virmanalicemathSyed695.Yamin.meera.chaudhuri

Post Reply New Post

Go to top