MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Raghu lied:o

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ayeshadcoolest

ayeshadcoolest

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Hey did u people noticed Raghu lied while introducing his team he said about Roop 'battleground final 2 and roadies 6 Australia' when actually Roop never made it to the Australia infact she was voted out two weeks before Australia. Did he just lie becuz loosers uthaker leaya now he need to explain them what did he think we won not remember.. sorry to Roop fans i also like her alot its not about her itz about Raghu, He should nt have lied

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275Sharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raghu lied:o" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
really:o i missed the episode..gonna watch repeat tele now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gangnamstyle

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
yup, i was wondering the same, shayad cheezein bhoolne laga hai ab ROFL ROFL