Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Hola Junoonians!!!!LOL
Here's a SS.
I was actually expecting a different Prithvi- a bit emotional, confused. Sadly we got none.
Anyways, this is how I wanted it to be.
I hope you like it!!!SmileSmile

----------------
SS: Realisations and Retaliations.

Chapter 1

With a boost of confidence he had garnered with his new sense of fashion he came down the steps albeit slowly, with his hand swiftly gliding over the balustrade.
Prithvi was still in his dhoti, paired with a fluorescent shirt half tucked in. An azure colored tie, haphazardly tied into knots could be seen hanging loose over his neck. He completed his ensemble with a brown coat rolled up and a pair of leather boots.

The Khanna mansion today had all high-profile guests gathered for celebrating birthday of successful business tycoon Mr.Rajeev  Khanna. The affluent lot,  imbued with mannerism and sophistication, were not used to digesting a rustic scene.

With his rugged and rustic style, he picked up a wine glass and gulped the wine at one go. Looking around he plonked the glass on one of the tray. With arms akimbo and a smirk on his face, he looked at everyone. His gaze rested on RK and akash. He was anticipating a word of anticipation for his style.
Sadly he got none.

Everyone burst out laughing. RK's insolent ans domineering sister humiliated with Prithvi her snide remarks.
"Uff , this  gaon ka chora!!!"
"Why do you bring such wierd and uncultured people here?,"said she to RK, pointing at Prithvi.
"Just look at his dress! He's a junglee!,"saying so, she again burst out laughing.
She went on insulting him more. Even Akash's mother couldn't stop laughing.

With unscrutable expressions he looked at RK, expecting him to stop this, but he said 
nothing. Not a single word.
His blood boiled. His anger surged and was clearly evident in his eyes.

Akash noticing this, quickly came to the rescue. He quickly calmed the atmosphere and whispered to Prithvi,"Don't mind them. I apologise on their behalf. Please. Please come with me."
Prithvi didn't want to sabotage his dad's birthday. He kept quiet. Taking a deep breath he followed akash.

With a stoic face, Meera watched him walk away.
--------------
HE sat there, in darkness, near the window. The moonlight bathed the room silver.
He had thrown away the city clothes and was back in his 'gaonwala' attire. His eyes 
glistened in the moonlight.
He felt angry, sad, jealous, all at once.
Sometime back, he could hear the music and cheering of guests. The cheering was for 
Meera-Akash dance.
He brushed off the thought. There were fat more better things to think about, he thought.
So many things had happened in such a short span of time.
His datta, his God, betrayed him.
A tear escaped hi eyes and fell on the floor.
He was kept away from his roots for so many tears. Today, when he was ready to accept his real family, RK requested him to keep his identity a secret. 

Meera was secretly watching him.

Prithvi had been toying wih the wallet his father had given him. In anger, he threw the wallet which collided with the cubboard with a loud 'thud'.His sudden action frightened miu and she pushed open the door with a bang.
Prithvi looked from where the noise came.
He glared at her.

Calmly she came inside and closed the door behind her. Taking care not to trip over any furniture in darkness she walked towards him and stood besides him. He turned to face her.
Miu could see his eyes glint in the moonlight.
"Just go away, will you?" he nearly shouted at her face."I am in no mood to argue with you now, so just go!" said he in a domineering voice.
She didn't budge a little.She turned towards the open window. Taking in fresh air, she 
sighed.

In a calm and serene voice she said," You need someone to open up your heart to, you know."
In the moonlight, he could see her clear cut features. Her face glowed. Her hair swayed gently over the breeze.
"Hn"
This was all he could say.
Meera took a small glance at him and resumed admiring the scenic gardens.
"Ohkk. Fine" he said, giving up.
He was simply amazed by this girl. He behaved so rudely with her. Only harsh words 
escaped his mouth when they talked. And yet, here she was, helping him cope up with 
difficult situations.
"Just tell me then, what am I supposed to do?"
"I know you must have felt really bad when they all..."
Prithvi interrupted her. "I don't care what people think or say. What pricks me is that RK, after showing so much love and affection wants my identity to remain a secret. Why? He remembered me only when Akash came to barahgaon. What about all those years? Do you hava an answer?

Meera Turned to face him. She smiled seeing the confusion written over his face.
Seeing her smile, he raised his brows.
"He's a good man, Prithvi. I could see the happiness in his eyes when he first saw you. That was priceless. It is quite obvious for you to get angry at him and he understands it. He understands what you had to go through." she took a pause and continued. "Well, he is afraid, that if the truth about you surfaced sudddenly before family members, they would leave him. He is afraid of loosing everyone. Of losing you, Prithvi"
He was listening attentively. He had to admit, she had a point there.
Meera had not finished yet.

"Time" she said, taking his hand in hers and holding it,"Time is what you need."
Prithvi was taken aback by her sudden action but he didn't move. Somehow he felt good.
"Everything will be back to normal," she patted his hand lightly and smiled.
"The whole family will accept you. You'll have a loving mother, a sister. You already have a caring father, a brother and m..." she stopped abruptly.
"And?" he asked her.
She was about to blurt out 'me' but stopped in time.
Soon, she thought, he will realise.
" You'll understand it soon," she said letting go of his hand. Giving him a cute smile, she left.
Prithvi scratched his head, confused, as he watched her disappear through the door.
------------

Smile

Links for further chapters:   Smile Smile Smile

chapter 2

chapter3

chapter4

chapter 5

chapter 6

chapter7

chapter8

chapter9 

chapter10

chapter11 (new)

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 23 June 2013 at 9:33am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

zindagikelly32anusha.nushunforgetable112princessaaliyacrazy-nutrusha4003KyaRe....rsk16vinaya123prem_diwaniKrishnaluv94jmoyee200TehsinaJFJhangokkrocksnehapatroifiansforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Realisations and Retaliations-chapter-11 (pg11" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvsati

Goldie

luvsati

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Just one word came on my mind after reading ur os,"WOW". Loved it. Kash aisa hota!!
Thanks 4 pm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1KyaRe....

ifians

IF-Stunnerz

ifians

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
chora kamal kaLOL.chori bhi kamal ki
parke dil khsh ho gaya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1

aafii

IF-Dazzler

aafii

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
wow...nicely written...Thumbs Up

SuperChillz1

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Good job dear

SuperChillz1

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Loved that

SuperChillz1

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Wow, very nice and last bit was the best...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1KyaRe....

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Adorable OS!!! Wished tht we hd something like this in the epi...but still precap dekhne ke baad I dont mind!!! Keep writing more!!! Good work!!!!

SuperChillz1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top