SM Feb 25 to Mar 1 Discussions

Hi_Friends thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thnks sneha...epathaan antha promo varum..ayyo meenu was sad in tht promo without bindi cryin eyes...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hi_Friends

akka apa naa friday la..

Yes madam ur friday taan 😛 dun essu
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks maa sneha for the updates ⭐️

Well looks like Tamil has proved his not selfish after all 🤔 and now i think VV can see his point of view. In a way i kind of feel Tamil is little right. Studies for his sisters plus their future looks like they cannot depend much on village. Its a good thing to move to city but i hope Tamil is not planning to make Soundarya to work and he being at home 😕

As for Saro Meenashi i kind of gave up already !!

the latest promo showed her without pottu which i think the director is just pulling up the suspense. After all director well knows the there will not be viewers if anything happen to saro 😛

Hi_Friends thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thanks maa sneha for the updates ⭐️

Well looks like Tamil has proved his not selfish after all 🤔 and now i think VV can see his point of view. In a way i kind of feel Tamil is little right. Studies for his sisters plus their future looks like they cannot depend much on village. Its a good thing to move to city but i hope Tamil is not planning to make Soundarya to work and he being at home 😕

As for Saro Meenashi i kind of gave up already !!

the latest promo showed her without pottu which i think the director is just pulling up the suspense. After all director well knows the there will not be viewers if anything happen to saro 😛

antha scene romba sad ah irukku akka...😲
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sneha for the update :)

Awww Ratna akka hugs :) atlast someone to think from Tamil side :) I always say he is a best son a parents and best brother a sister can get :) VV should think of everyone's future . I felt by himself doing farm work and becoming unwell he is emotionally blackmailing Tamil . I don't think a person of Tamil's character wil sit idle at home . He'll definitely do some work to earn for his family . What if he earns less than his wife when they both don't have any ego its not at all a problem .

I am so bored with S & M track . Same dialogue, same kind of scenes again and again . Sharada's instinct something bad will happen to her son was sad to see .

Hope and pray director don't kill Saro character or else katham katham from my side.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sneha for the Monday Update.

Same old S&M problems, Saradha polambals etc...

I do like some of the dialogue on Monday Especially..
Saradha saying ...
Saniyani Thooki baniyana pottu then Baniyan tightnnu sonna???

also Saro saying 
Don't get involved in my matters - it is between me and Meenu and by interfering you are only making it worse

Which I totally agree - let them solve it rather than everyone chiming in making it only worse.

Tamil is good atleast. 
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg i saw the the promo where saro falls down and bleeding and one
side and meenu crying with out pottu
hope nothimg happens
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha_vijay

Omg i saw the the promo where saro falls down and bleeding and one
side and meenu crying with out pottu
hope nothimg happens

sneha tht happened..i have doubt...saro how he got tht much bleeding...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sneha , Gisel had already posted the promo and I have added to the promo post dear :)

Darshu , I think Saro's head must have hit the rough floor and thus so much bleeding but the director doesn't show clearly the scene .
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Sneha , Gisel had already posted the promo and I have added to the promo post dear :)

Darshu , I think Saro's head must have hit the rough floor and thus so much bleeding but the director doesn't show clearly the scene .

oh krii..it might be as yo said...aana i thought ivalo serious aagumnu nenkalai..