Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
thnks sneha...epathaan antha promo varum..ayyo meenu was sad in tht promo without bindi cryin eyes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Feb 25 to Mar 1 Discussions" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hi_Friends

akka apa naa friday la..

Yes madam ur friday taan Tongue dun essu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friends

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Thanks maa sneha for the updates Star

Well looks like Tamil has proved his not selfish after all Ermm and now i think VV can see his point of view. In a way i kind of feel Tamil is little right. Studies for his sisters plus their future looks like they cannot depend much on village. Its a good thing to move to city but i hope Tamil is not planning to make Soundarya to work and he being at home Confused

As for Saro Meenashi i kind of gave up already !!

the latest promo showed her without pottu which i think the director is just pulling up the suspense. After all director well knows the there will not be viewers if anything happen to saro Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friends

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Thanks maa sneha for the updates Star

Well looks like Tamil has proved his not selfish after all Ermm and now i think VV can see his point of view. In a way i kind of feel Tamil is little right. Studies for his sisters plus their future looks like they cannot depend much on village. Its a good thing to move to city but i hope Tamil is not planning to make Soundarya to work and he being at home Confused

As for Saro Meenashi i kind of gave up already !!

the latest promo showed her without pottu which i think the director is just pulling up the suspense. After all director well knows the there will not be viewers if anything happen to saro Tongue

antha scene romba sad ah irukku akka...Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceankrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Thanks Sneha for the update :)

Awww Ratna akka hugs :) atlast someone to think from Tamil side :) I always say he is a best son a parents and best brother a sister can get :) VV should think of everyone's future . I felt by himself doing farm work and becoming unwell he is emotionally blackmailing Tamil . I don't think a person of Tamil's character wil sit idle at home . He'll definitely do some work to earn for his family . What if he earns less than his wife when they both don't have any ego its not at all a problem .

I am so bored with S & M track . Same dialogue, same kind of scenes again and again . Sharada's instinct something bad will happen to her son was sad to see .

Hope and pray director don't kill Saro character or else katham katham from my side.

hopper_oceanHi_Friends

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sneha for the Monday Update.

Same old S&M problems, Saradha polambals etc...

I do like some of the dialogue on Monday Especially..
Saradha saying ...
Saniyani Thooki baniyana pottu then Baniyan tightnnu sonna???

also Saro saying 
Don't get involved in my matters - it is between me and Meenu and by interfering you are only making it worse

Which I totally agree - let them solve it rather than everyone chiming in making it only worse.

Tamil is good atleast. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanHi_Friendsnithyamkvkrithikas

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Omg i saw the the promo where saro falls down and bleeding and one
side and meenu crying with out pottu
hope nothimg happens

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanHi_Friendskrithikas

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_vijay

Omg i saw the the promo where saro falls down and bleeding and one
side and meenu crying with out pottu
hope nothimg happens

sneha tht happened..i have doubt...saro how he got tht much bleeding...Ouch

hopper_oceankrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.