Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Hello SarasChandrians Big smile

First of all welcome to the forumHug So exciting to finally have the forum up and running . I am looking forward to getting to know each and everyone of you.

Now let me introduce myself . My name is Deeps and some of you may have seen me moderating Punar Vivah and IPK  a while ago . I am pretty laid back and also strict when necessary. My dandas are legendary. Evil SmileSo people either love or hate me LOL. I am sure we all will learn to co exist with each other.

Now before we blink the show is gonna be on air no ? I am pretty sure all are super excited and spamming all over  but please take time to read through Rules of the Forum: Read before Posting . I would not like members to be surprised if their posts get closed due to rules violation. LOL

Now coming to the main issue. I see that many Appreciation Threads are open .I would like  to take this opportunity to remind everyone that according to forum rules, you need to take DT permission before making any ATs! If you have not taken prior DT approval, then your AT may be closed. 

Any Contests , GOTW, MOTW etc ,  DT will put up the sign up sheets. 

Any questions you have at the moment , Shoot ..and we will talk about it .

- SaraswatiChandra Dev Team. 

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

olichume_yarishmasweet_bTheCoolDocSidppl_alwys_leaveprincezsafa-Deepali-Amor.PutijaChalhov-Swetha-SpunkyTigressmunnihyderabad-Araina-havokhotline-Pia-Krystal001blackdice1001padmavarinfinity_ilvudayRJ2012-Ivy-mnx12-RD-ApoorvaFanujala26Anu_4_UOlive_Rose-Khush--enchanted-shaz2009forever_youngaroojaraincosmogirl77vish.narenkushalkidewaanibezubaan.Mullai_27FireLordPhoenix-JujuK--Iqra--McNinja..Athena..funkyliciousxMidnightStarxJyoti21jeenia123--Divzfan--dua_44everiria_luvsLindor..Tangled..ll-Bliss-llmon.sayan17.com--sumana13--.Sunshine.Krishnaluv94-Stutz-Autumn.minuutvshowfanilovepyaarshaliromiosugar1Ethereal-Pathnaddiya26romiebee2002scarlet.moonjesss.rabzonedge-Rojaa-Premeer_Diwanill-Shilpa-ll-Mayu-applesauce..PheonixFire.Captain_Philipsprava55663somergasm.seelaks-Blind.Dance--Priyam-FairyLiquidSoapNeloufer.sbk2Catz.RangRasiyamudraswathi.x-bumblebee-x.KookiemonsterWahian4lyfBorn2DanceGodhuliLogonARS24--epiPhobia--Proud-India.SalmanDeewani.-chamkilli-PhoenixRising-wintergreen---Udhay--mcdreamy..RajvirNandini.Temptations.Roshini1494SleepingBeauty.anitamalikOnlyHopesjainNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum Waasis : All pay Attention" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for making that clear Deepz...
So happy you are here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-ilovepyaar

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Deepz. Well waise toh I am quite eager to know about your legendary Dandas but trust me I won't do anything to make you try them me.WinkLOL

Edited by -SmokySapphira- - 24 February 2013 at 5:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
OMG !! Shockedstraightaway dandas Ouch... I hope you will give us a chance to rectify the fault !! Ermm

-Deepzz-Mohabbateinn

Bewakoof

IF-Rockerz

Bewakoof

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
OMG! dandas! Shocked

anyways, m glad you're here!Big smile

-Deepzz-

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged

hello, 
i love u all ready ..dandans...ROFL
hi i m tonmoy...u will see me around...Heart akdam saff hai mera...Evil Smile
dont worry Hug
ur gonna love me too Wink

..Athena..-Deepzz-

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for letting all know this, Deeps.
It was required since everywhere I can see ATs. LOL

-Deepzz-

TheCoolDocSid

TheCoolDocSid

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
thnks deepzz...
i know u... i mean .. i followd u in IpK times...

yep...

thnks for making thngs clear...!

-Deepzz-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.