Phir Subah Hogi

Phir Subah Hogi chit chat corner #1 (Page 72)

Post Reply New Post

Page 72 of 137

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Oh thats so sweet of you
Well i was away but still was near 
We have fastival today so went to my auntys home for dinner but still kept replying here in the forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4U

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phir Subah Hogi chit chat corner #1 (Page 72)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
What festival u guys observing there? That's nice.
I can't wait for holi Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
we have passover 

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
What's passover?Embarrassed

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

@simran

The Jewish people celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation over 3,300 years ago by God from slavery in ancient Egypt that was ruled by the Pharaohs, and their birth as a nation under the leadership of Moses. It commemorates the story of the Exodus as described in the Hebrew Bible especially in the Book of Exodus, in which the Israelites were freed from slavery in Egypt.

But in Christianity Passover service the unleavened bread is used to represent Jesus' body, and wine represents his blood of the New Covenant .These are a symbolic substitute for Jesus as the true sacrificial Passover.

In simple words,jewish celebrates passover as a commemoration of their liberation from slavery under the control of ruler Pharaoh.But,in Christianity,Passover  also means it also represents Jesus body and wine represents his blood of the covenant,and it also a symbolic substitute for Jesus as the true sacrificial Passover,and this day is also called Last supper of Jesus,before crucification.

Simran...If u have still doubt about passover in jewish,pls contact Ronshaan as she is a Jewish,but if are having more doubt about passover in christianity,then I will clear ur doubts as I am a Christian.Big smile

Tommorrow is good friday as the whole world will celebrate this day for the commmemoration of Lord Jesus being crucified in Holy cross for clearing out of all sins from every human beings on earth,including other religions too.

Sunday is celebrated as Holy Easter as the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day after his crucifixion at Calvary . Easter is the culmination of the Passion of Christ, preceded by Lent, a forty-day period of fasting, prayer, and penance.

So,Simran...I celebrate both Passover,Good Friday,and Easter too.Big smile

Edited by Joyel - 28 March 2013 at 12:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rakhi1608RamanRKRaghav4U

Rakhi1608

Rakhi1608

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Joyel, very well explained.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JoyelRamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged

@Rakkhi

As I told u before that I quit this forum on Last supper,and the day is reached as today is the last supper in PSH forum.

Good-Bye.Thumbs Up

@ronit and Simi

Good-Bye from me.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rakhi1608RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.