Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi chit chat corner #1 (Page 133)

rose.lavender Senior Member
rose.lavender
rose.lavender

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Missing letter is D ,Ron.
BTW,where is madame SIMI?
Now,guys,please don't tell me she's still on cloud 9, daydreaming about SUGVI because she attended Rahat Fateh ALi Khan's concert in Guyana last Sunday night.Day DreamingDancingParty
I read he sang ORE PIYA-now I am really really jealous if she did attended the concert  and saw/heard him with that song.
Gosh I just can't wait for her to relate to us about the showCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993RamanRKRaghav4Uronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4U

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sara1993RamanRKRaghav4U

RamanRKRaghav4U IF-Rockerz
RamanRKRaghav4U
RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Simi is reporting for RFAK on RFAK ji's ConcertBig smile

The show started about 7 30 pm. With dance performances by the Ishara Dance group dancing to love scenes: See Archana-Manav's Performance at Zee Rishtry Awards 2009..exactly the sameLOL

Then our dear hosts Joel Ghansham and an Indian National short guy hosted, pulling each other's along with the crowd's legs.

It was about 8 15 pm that Zee Tv's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa finalist who is also a Guyanese and is opening opening for Rahat ji took the stage. He sang hits from yester year along with the latest...songs for all generations. Personally I admire him, as he's so versatileClap

Exactly 9:00pm Rahat ji arrived at the Stadium and came on stage. He received a memorable standing ovation from his fans, never before seen in GuyanaClap 

His first song was dedicated to his uncle Ustad Nusrat Ali Khan. He then gave one hit after the other... 
O re PIya, Dagabaaz Re, Teri Ore, Sajda, Jiya Dharak Dharak were the crowd's favourites...Don't get me wrong, all the songs he sang were favourites but those were popular hereBig smile
He dedicated a punjabi type qawali to us along with his most popular and requested song, Tere Mast Mast Do Nain to close off the unforgettable night, forcing the crowd on their feet dancing with their partners and some even by themselvesDancing  

He sang for over 3 hours. with 15 mins break after every hour. 

My view:  This was the best concert ever held in Guyana. Rahat ji sounded like the original recorded song. His voice is so powerful and soothing. It gives goosebumps and soothes our hearts. His chorus-mind blowing. This is one concert I want to come back to Guyana again.Most memorable nightClap

rose.lavenderronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
wow simi
it seems u enjoyed it allot !!!

sara1993

sara1993 Goldie
sara1993
sara1993

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

Simi is reporting for RFAK on RFAK ji's ConcertBig smile

The show started about 7 30 pm. With dance performances by the Ishara Dance group dancing to love scenes: See Archana-Manav's Performance at Zee Rishtry Awards 2009..exactly the sameLOL

Then our dear hosts Joel Ghansham and an Indian National short guy hosted, pulling each other's along with the crowd's legs.

It was about 8 15 pm that Zee Tv's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa finalist who is also a Guyanese and is opening opening for Rahat ji took the stage. He sang hits from yester year along with the latest...songs for all generations. Personally I admire him, as he's so versatileClap

Exactly 9:00pm Rahat ji arrived at the Stadium and came on stage. He received a memorable standing ovation from his fans, never before seen in GuyanaClap 

His first song was dedicated to his uncle Ustad Nusrat Ali Khan. He then gave one hit after the other... 
O re PIya, Dagabaaz Re, Teri Ore, Sajda, Jiya Dharak Dharak were the crowd's favourites...Don't get me wrong, all the songs he sang were favourites but those were popular hereBig smile
He dedicated a punjabi type qawali to us along with his most popular and requested song, Tere Mast Mast Do Nain to close off the unforgettable night, forcing the crowd on their feet dancing with their partners and some even by themselvesDancing  

He sang for over 3 hours. with 15 mins break after every hour. 

My view:  This was the best concert ever held in Guyana. Rahat ji sounded like the original recorded song. His voice is so powerful and soothing. It gives goosebumps and soothes our hearts. His chorus-mind blowing. This is one concert I want to come back to Guyana again.Most memorable nightClap

Thank you soo much for your review of the show Simi... i guess i did miss alotLOL.. it sounded absolutely mind blowing.. i would have loved to listen to him sing O're Piya live...i'm gald you had a good time

rose.lavenderRamanRKRaghav4U

RamanRKRaghav4U IF-Rockerz
RamanRKRaghav4U
RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Nice profile photo SaraHug
Yes u missed out a lot. I have recorded it, So u might hear him singing O re piya

rose.lavendersara1993

rose.lavender Senior Member
rose.lavender
rose.lavender

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thanks very much for the update,Simi.
Gosh!You did had a wonderful and enjoyable evening.
Soo glad you enjoyed it.

sara1993

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index