Posted: 10 years ago
wow simi
it seems u enjoyed it allot !!!

sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

Simi is reporting for RFAK on RFAK ji's Concert😃

The show started about 7 30 pm. With dance performances by the Ishara Dance group dancing to love scenes: See Archana-Manav's Performance at Zee Rishtry Awards 2009..exactly the same😆

Then our dear hosts Joel Ghansham and an Indian National short guy hosted, pulling each other's along with the crowd's legs.

It was about 8 15 pm that Zee Tv's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa finalist who is also a Guyanese and is opening opening for Rahat ji took the stage. He sang hits from yester year along with the latest...songs for all generations. Personally I admire him, as he's so versatile👏

Exactly 9:00pm Rahat ji arrived at the Stadium and came on stage. He received a memorable standing ovation from his fans, never before seen in Guyana👏 

His first song was dedicated to his uncle Ustad Nusrat Ali Khan. He then gave one hit after the other... 
O re PIya, Dagabaaz Re, Teri Ore, Sajda, Jiya Dharak Dharak were the crowd's favourites...Don't get me wrong, all the songs he sang were favourites but those were popular here😃
He dedicated a punjabi type qawali to us along with his most popular and requested song, Tere Mast Mast Do Nain to close off the unforgettable night, forcing the crowd on their feet dancing with their partners and some even by themselves  

He sang for over 3 hours. with 15 mins break after every hour. 

My view:  This was the best concert ever held in Guyana. Rahat ji sounded like the original recorded song. His voice is so powerful and soothing. It gives goosebumps and soothes our hearts. His chorus-mind blowing. This is one concert I want to come back to Guyana again.Most memorable night👏

Thank you soo much for your review of the show Simi... i guess i did miss alot😆.. it sounded absolutely mind blowing.. i would have loved to listen to him sing O're Piya live...i'm gald you had a good time
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice profile photo Sara🤗
Yes u missed out a lot. I have recorded it, So u might hear him singing O re piya
rose.lavender thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks very much for the update,Simi.
Gosh!You did had a wonderful and enjoyable evening.
Soo glad you enjoyed it.
SimSimmer thumbnail
Are u guys watching Jodha Akbar? Luving It.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
em not watching it .. nor eny other zee shows

Oh it will be a lie if I say I do not watch any zee show

hehehe watching old show of zee of varun badola name - astitva
SimSimmer thumbnail
I am enjoying the show right now. It has potential to  be a hit. The cast is wonderful.  DK, Arjun's dad from Pavitra Rishta is playing Khan Baba...A real bad ass. Even Archana's brother is there. Akbar is portrayed by Rajat Tokas...I luved him in Prithviraj Chauhan in the title role, but I think he is a bit over reacting in here. Jodha is portrayed by Newcomer Paridhi Sharma, she is doing an excellent job 👏  

My favourite and the reason for me watching the show is none other than Ashwini Kalsekar a.k.a Jigyasa Walia Bali from Kasamh se I'm a big fan of her so I'm looking forward for her role and the show.

Missed her alot. I see her and remember her always as Jigyasa😆 
SimSimmer thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronshaan

em not watching it .. nor eny other zee shows

Oh it will be a lie if I say I do not watch any zee show

hehehe watching old show of zee of varun badola name - astitva

OMG I luved Astitiva and she has my name Dr Simran
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes jigiyasa was good ..  i liked her allot she is very good actress .. when she left and other lady joined in she was not fit and after 1 yr she came back i was happy 2 c her back !!1

yeah I like dr simran and support her.. Im very angry with abhimaniyu (varun) 🤣
SimSimmer thumbnail

Ain't they some cuties? 😳 ⭐️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️