Phir Subah Hogi chit chat corner #1 - Page 52

Posted: 11 years ago
HI Ron. I don't know but i've missed u today!!!!πŸ€— Edited by ramkideewani23 - 11 years ago
Oh thats so sweet of you
Well i was away but still was near 
We have fastival today so went to my auntys home for dinner but still kept replying here in the forum
What festival u guys observing there? That's nice.
I can't wait for holi πŸ˜ƒ

@simran

The Jewish people celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation over 3,300 years ago by God from slavery in ancient Egypt that was ruled by the Pharaohs, and their birth as a nation under the leadership of Moses. It commemorates the story of the Exodus as described in the Hebrew Bible especially in the Book of Exodus, in which the Israelites were freed from slavery in Egypt.

But in Christianity Passover service the unleavened bread is used to represent Jesus' body, and wine represents his blood of the New Covenant .These are a symbolic substitute for Jesus as the true sacrificial Passover.

In simple words,jewish celebrates passover as a commemoration of their liberation from slavery under the control of ruler Pharaoh.But,in Christianity,Passover  also means it also represents Jesus body and wine represents his blood of the covenant,and it also a symbolic substitute for Jesus as the true sacrificial Passover,and this day is also called Last supper of Jesus,before crucification.

Simran...If u have still doubt about passover in jewish,pls contact Ronshaan as she is a Jewish,but if are having more doubt about passover in christianity,then I will clear ur doubts as I am a Christian.πŸ˜ƒ

Tommorrow is good friday as the whole world will celebrate this day for the commmemoration of Lord Jesus being crucified in Holy cross for clearing out of all sins from every human beings on earth,including other religions too.

Sunday is celebrated as Holy Easter as the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day after his crucifixion at Calvary . Easter is the culmination of the Passion of Christ, preceded by Lent, a forty-day period of fasting, prayer, and penance.

So,Simran...I celebrate both Passover,Good Friday,and Easter too.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Joyel - 11 years ago
Joyel, very well explained.

@Rakkhi

As I told u before that I quit this forum on Last supper,and the day is reached as today is the last supper in PSH forum.

Good-Bye.πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ronit and Simi

Good-Bye from me.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Please fly Kite for me tooπŸ€—
all fans who are u and still didnt join in why dont u take part in this topic
didnt u 2 like the idea hmmm

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/79292463

if we want our forum to remain active we should remain active na
come and join
I know u will like the idea of it
its simple .. me or dhana are sharing scenes and all u have to do is a. tell what was the scene and b. tell what was your fav pic ok so come and join

others who are here and still didnt join please come
we want this forum active so it wont be locked

waiting
well joyel
janay wale ko roka nahi jataa aap ko jana hay hum rokenge nahi lakin aapse bus itna kahenge k thank u so much for entertaining us all those days and make us smile and laugh loud
thank you so much for every thing and yes when u miss us u know where to find us
oh yes when ill change my title .. that too not so long time
u will come to wish me okay πŸ˜›
see on 9/2 u wishes me congrats on 5000 posts so it wont take me long time to reach 10000 posts so u will have 2 come to wish ok