Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

Suraj Pratap from Punar vivah is there as Saraswatichandra's papa!!! Awesome. he's such a g8 actor. Though I'm hating him in PV now. I watch Agneepath to cool down. Vijay Dinanauth Chauhan👏

I like that actor he is good in his acting 😊
well i want to finish mann rahe teraa pitaah so will have free time then ill start this one
it looks good 😉 u all start watching and let me know is it worth is mean after 5-6 episodes
that should not happen like house wife... i watched 10 episodes and undersood ow its waste of time😉
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ronshaan

You are right joyel

now a days mothers want to have identity and go out and work

that's why they make 2 kids only

some modern girls even also thinks that pregnancy could be carried out at the age of 40.But in my opinion,it is a stupid idea because during the age of 40,the woman could be under serious problems of hormones or any failure in delivery cases.

Every girl should become a mother,and it is the law of nature,and they should not think about the skin after delivering a baby.

ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joyel

some modern girls even also thinks that pregnancy could be carried out at the age of 40.But in my opinion,it is a stupid idea because during the age of 40,the woman could be under serious problems of hormones or any failure in delivery cases.

Every girl should become a mother,and it is the law of nature,and they should not think about the skin after delivering a baby.

yes you are right
even if they have baby they make him busy with other things like tv or games and go back to their work no matter what it is
ronshaan thumbnail
Today if u gift a 10 yrs boy a pencil or some small gift like doll or tedy he will look at u oh this is the gift 😲 but 10-15 yrs ago when u gift  the same things that boy / girl would be happy and show u oh thank u sooo much 
K.swati885 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OmG!!!What's going on??? Ab ye nya AASHIQ kaun hai???...Abhi to ADI aur Diwakr ke sadme se bhar aaye the...unse itni mushkil se picha chudaya...ab ye mahashay pta nhi khaan se tapak pde...
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Girls have the right to become mothers no doubt. However ( ramkideewani is afraid to go in labour pain) ...ssshhh...Don't talk on ramkideewani she's a chicken😳

Too many young girls down with teenage pregnancy- Y?
1. Peer pressure is high
Long time friends were dependable.Now...😲
2. No one knew the meaning of adult stuff. When we ask how we were born, they tell u a stork brought u 😆. Now- Adult stuff is everywhere ---TV, music videos, even on the internet...no need to ask elders. Young people seek the answers to their questions on their own now a days
ronshaan thumbnail
Ramkideewani is a chicken hahahaha goood one
Yes you are right , now kids become so smart they can teach their parents 
ronshaan thumbnail
Ya dhana, but that man put her in such place can v call him her lover ?
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No more moochie moo photos to comment on??😭
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunny1516

Ron, main malayshiya hun, yanha ka time hai 9.30pm

ye Gaana aapne suna hai kya,? its my fav.by rajeshwari. its an album song

Wow rakhi a very beautiful song
Nice choice😉