Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Feelings are Amar can win the show this time! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

karankritz4lyf

karankritz4lyf

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Rish..

Originally posted by karankritz4lyf

Thumbs Up i even think the same Heart but sometimes it feels like the judges are quite biased Angry... coz honestly after yesterdays epi i was pretty shocked how their performance got just 30 coz it was worth higher or as high as 32 !!!!! but best of luck CharMar i love this topic coz its gr8 2 know alot of us think the same obv Big smile
IDK about SHilpa and Terrence Sir but Sajid Khan is damn biased towards Jai-Mahhi and Neelu-Arvind AngryAngry I hate him for that like anything ! Angry

IKR i also felt the same... its so annoying he isnt judging the dancing properly Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Rish..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feelings are Amar can win the show this time! (Page 3)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehreen_27

I beg to differ here! I am a big fan of his but I Doubt if he will win! He is the best dancer amongst all the other contestants for sure but as a Jodi considering dancing ...Charlie is trying but some where she is letting amar down
Bold , correct Clap
And yes, she does so but amar has a huge fan club. I guess the highest now ! So I guess fans would definitely vote for him , well I just hope se !

nature-beauty

IF-Rockerz

nature-beauty

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
hope he wins
if not he already won hearts of many so no problem 4 me

RIYA178

RIYA178

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Satya vachan Wink
Charmar are the winner . They have the potential .
They can win and we all are their to vote for them Big smile

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
yup he will!!!!!! and i dnt want him to loose just because we dnt support so guys plzz who are not voting plzz do vote for him

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Inshallah and what would be sone par suhaaga if D3 gang joins amar on stage and perform x

spring567

Groupbie

spring567

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Lets all vote for him. And let's publicize it as much as possible, on Facebook and on India Forum. If all the D3 fans, whether its Swayam's fans or Sharon's...lets all unite together and vote for Amar.

lovelystar

Goldie

lovelystar

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
check out this article guys..!! love him even more nw..

http://starplus.startv.in/nachbaliye5/news/gupshup-amar-and-his-life%E2%80%99s-first-love--dance_5610.aspx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.