Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Feelings are Amar can win the show this time! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivTRSS

Oh I really hope so ki aapki bhavishyawani puri ho. Really want him to win, but the competition is tough.
And one more problem, what if its all scripted.
So lets see. Charmar are working so hard. I see D3 and how much Amar has to shoot and then two performance per week. And still, their performances are so so energetic. Hats off to Amar.
Hope they win. Fingers crossed
Hahaha I second you ! He is so amazing as a dancer + he brings new concepts like the matru ki bijlee ka mandola was so uniques. He is my winner from day 1. I really hope he wins ! Inshaalllah ! Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feelings are Amar can win the show this time! (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KR_anki_ArSha

first of all are u rishita..???u changed your username..

i think that too that amar will win the show...i really wish your bhavishyavani turn out to be true...Smile
waiting for that day when he'll get nach baliye trophy in his hand...
Hahahaha yes main rishita hi hun ! Changed the username. Was bugged of giving intro to all LOL
Yes, he is my winner always , I hope NB5 ka winner wahi ho and sajid khan ki bhavishyavani wrong ho ! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KR_anki_ArSha

KR_anki_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

KR_anki_ArSha

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Rish..

i think that too that amar will win the show...i really wish your bhavishyavani turn out to be true...Smile
Hahahaha yes main rishita hi hun ! Changed the username. Was bugged of giving intro to all LOL
Yes, he is my winner always , I hope NB5 ka winner wahi ho and sajid khan ki bhavishyavani wrong ho ! LOLLOL
hey rish...Hug
missed you yar..happy to see you...
and correct your sentence he is OUR winner...Embarrassed
and sajid ke liye lips are sealed...Censored

..Rish..

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged

hey rish...Hug
Agree .
His charm is so damn soothing <3
From his rab ka shukrana to bawraaa, I can't stop drooling over him <3Embarrassed
Btw arsha FC par aa ! Embarrassed

KR_anki_ArSha

KR_anki_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

KR_anki_ArSha

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged

hey rish...Hug
Agree .
His charm is so damn soothing <3
From his rab ka shukrana to bawraaa, I can't stop drooling over him <3Embarrassed
Btw arsha FC par aa ! Embarrassed
sach me yar...Day Dreaming
same here...tabhi to we are watching nach baliye..nahi to aur hai hi kya usme dekhne ke liye...
ok coming there...Big smile

..Rish..

karankritz4lyf

karankritz4lyf

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up i even think the same Heart but sometimes it feels like the judges are quite biased Angry... coz honestly after yesterdays epi i was pretty shocked how their performance got just 30 coz it was worth higher or as high as 32 !!!!! but best of luck CharMar i love this topic coz its gr8 2 know alot of us think the same obv Big smile

..Rish..

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karankritz4lyf

Thumbs Up i even think the same Heart but sometimes it feels like the judges are quite biased Angry... coz honestly after yesterdays epi i was pretty shocked how their performance got just 30 coz it was worth higher or as high as 32 !!!!! but best of luck CharMar i love this topic coz its gr8 2 know alot of us think the same obv Big smile
IDK about SHilpa and Terrence Sir but Sajid Khan is damn biased towards Jai-Mahhi and Neelu-Arvind AngryAngry I hate him for that like anything ! Angry

karankritz4lyf

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I beg to differ here! I am a big fan of his but I Doubt if he will win! He is the best dancer amongst all the other contestants for sure but as a Jodi considering dancing ...Charlie is trying but some where she is letting amar down! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OperaqueenBeingBlunt..Rish..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.