Feelings are Amar can win the show this time!

Posted: 11 years ago
I think Amar will win the show this time . He gets a heavy load of cotes and definitely he dances well :D
I think so he will be the winner ! Lets see if my bhavishyvani proves to be right ! 😆
What do you think?
Oh I really hope so ki aapki bhavishyawani puri ho. Really want him to win, but the competition is tough.
And one more problem, what if its all scripted.
So lets see. Charmar are working so hard. I see D3 and how much Amar has to shoot and then two performance per week. And still, their performances are so so energetic. Hats off to Amar.
Hope they win. Fingers crossed
i hpe he wins am vting 4 him... all the best charmar u rock...
i really hope so too... =)

he truly deserves it...cuz one way Nach Baliye is a show of showing the strength in a relationship...and they have definitely proved it...cuz unlike other jodi's, he is an awesum, amazing dancer...whereas Charlie doesnt know the ABCD of dance... and cuz of NB they match up to each other all most perfectly...

and den they are the only jodi who brings uniqueness in the show...and not jus copy Terrence's concepts out of DID...hehe =)

but sacch mein...they are amazing, and the improvement is clearly noticed... i jus hope Amar and Charlie wins... and well, Amar has a point to prove as well...so really really hope he wins...

*fingers crossed*
first of all are u rishita..???u changed your username..

i think that too that amar will win the show...i really wish your bhavishyavani turn out to be true...😊
waiting for that day when he'll get nach baliye trophy in his hand...
I really hope and pray that Amar wins! Charmar are doing a great job and improving with each performance! Well amar is already a fantastic dancer but charlie is also getting better with each performance.
Originally posted by ShivTRSS

Oh I really hope so ki aapki bhavishyawani puri ho. Really want him to win, but the competition is tough.
And one more problem, what if its all scripted.
So lets see. Charmar are working so hard. I see D3 and how much Amar has to shoot and then two performance per week. And still, their performances are so so energetic. Hats off to Amar.
Hope they win. Fingers crossed
Hahaha I second you ! He is so amazing as a dancer + he brings new concepts like the matru ki bijlee ka mandola was so uniques. He is my winner from day 1. I really hope he wins ! Inshaalllah ! 😳
Originally posted by KR_anki_ArSha

first of all are u rishita..???u changed your username..

i think that too that amar will win the show...i really wish your bhavishyavani turn out to be true...😊
waiting for that day when he'll get nach baliye trophy in his hand...
Hahahaha yes main rishita hi hun ! Changed the username. Was bugged of giving intro to all 😆
Yes, he is my winner always , I hope NB5 ka winner wahi ho and sajid khan ki bhavishyavani wrong ho ! 😆😆
Originally posted by ..Rish..

Hahahaha yes main rishita hi hun ! Changed the username. Was bugged of giving intro to all 😆
Yes, he is my winner always , I hope NB5 ka winner wahi ho and sajid khan ki bhavishyavani wrong ho ! 😆😆
hey rish...🤗
missed you yar..happy to see you...
and correct your sentence he is OUR winner...😳
and sajid ke liye lips are sealed...🤬