Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Feelings are Amar can win the show this time!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I think Amar will win the show this time . He gets a heavy load of cotes and definitely he dances well :D
I think so he will be the winner ! Lets see if my bhavishyvani proves to be right ! LOL
What do you think?

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyaastha1205lovekunwarspring567contact.remyaMolly.SwaronRUthba_SWAGkarankritz4lyfWinzPri.taarey.fanNikki_s-FrozenRain-Duggukede..Anisha12..-Rambler-shelly_ArshaVIRMANbestish123sweet_sanjuShivTRSShooriia_xnature-beautyMohit_monayaKR_anki_ArShaHR-DMG4lifeAngel-luvs-s..KR..Loveurlife1Hamlet53CrazyGirl.21KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feelings are Amar can win the show this time!" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Oh I really hope so ki aapki bhavishyawani puri ho. Really want him to win, but the competition is tough.
And one more problem, what if its all scripted.
So lets see. Charmar are working so hard. I see D3 and how much Amar has to shoot and then two performance per week. And still, their performances are so so energetic. Hats off to Amar.
Hope they win. Fingers crossed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

astha1205shelly_ArshaKasu4lyfeHamlet53..Rish..

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
i hpe he wins am vting 4 him... all the best charmar u rock...

astha1205RUthba_SWAGKasu4lyfeHamlet53..Rish..

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
I so wish he does<3 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RUthba_SWAGKasu4lyfe..Rish..Harshika4Life

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
i really hope so too... =)

he truly deserves it...cuz one way Nach Baliye is a show of showing the strength in a relationship...and they have definitely proved it...cuz unlike other jodi's, he is an awesum, amazing dancer...whereas Charlie doesnt know the ABCD of dance... and cuz of NB they match up to each other all most perfectly...

and den they are the only jodi who brings uniqueness in the show...and not jus copy Terrence's concepts out of DID...hehe =)

but sacch mein...they are amazing, and the improvement is clearly noticed... i jus hope Amar and Charlie wins... and well, Amar has a point to prove as well...so really really hope he wins...

*fingers crossed*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

astha1205RUthba_SWAG..Rish..Harshika4Life

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
love himmm re roxxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RUthba_SWAG..Rish..

KR_anki_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

KR_anki_ArSha

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
first of all are u rishita..???u changed your username..

i think that too that amar will win the show...i really wish your bhavishyavani turn out to be true...Smile
waiting for that day when he'll get nach baliye trophy in his hand...

astha1205RUthba_SWAGnature-beauty..Rish..KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Kasu4lyfe

Goldie

Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
I really hope and pray that Amar wins! Charmar are doing a great job and improving with each performance! Well amar is already a fantastic dancer but charlie is also getting better with each performance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

astha1205RUthba_SWAG..Rish..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.