Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

   

What Do We Want ? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Joined: 12 December 2012

Posts: 5051

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

Yeah makes sense they will try and act mahaan! ROFL Hate SP ka rules! Censored Well it will be a tight squeeze anywhere they go! Kullu is too packed. Harish's house is too small and Avantu wont want to get in the way as he has moved on. PaYa probs wont tell Avantu just yet.
So looks like they will live in a horrible house. They will all struggle as they have lived their life in luxury and the only one that will look after and adjust is Pankhu as she is middle class.
 
The story seems to predictable hope they bring a few different tracks and twists.

Let us hope for the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarTacker_Holic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Do We Want ? (Page 5)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sameersaagar

Senior Member

sameersaagar

Joined: 27 November 2012

Posts: 860

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I hope some unexpected surprises lie in store for us.
 
1) Nanaji has registered a new will before leaving for SA; leaving all the business, property & house for Avantika, Preeti, Aditya & Pankhuri.Wink with a legal clause for them to have no relationship with Sheila & Co.,
2) A Lawyer will come the next morning announcing so after nanaji going to SA ; the Servant Quarters will be now open for Sheila, Rubal & AnujLOL
3)Preeti will now take part in Business & perhaps meet someone in a business meet.Heart
4)A Legal Notice will be sent by Gupta family on advice of Govardhan Mama to Anuj imposing a huge penalty for breaking the contract.Big smile
5)Police will be reaching to catch Rubal; as one of the goons hired for attack on Pankhuri & Nanaji confesses to the Police. Sheila runs here & there.Tongue. Rubal may be wanted in Singapore for breach of services; he was supposed to be there for 3 months.


Edited by sameersaagar - 24 February 2013 at 8:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Joined: 12 December 2012

Posts: 5051

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameersaagar

I hope some unexpected surprises lie in store for us.
 
1) Nanaji has registered a new will before leaving for SA; leaving all the business, property & house for Avantika, Preeti, Aditya & Pankhuri.Wink with a legal clause for them to have no relationship with Sheila & Co.,
2) A Lawyer will come the next morning announcing so after nanaji going to SA ; the Servant Quarters will be now open for Sheila, Rubal & AnujLOL
3)Preeti will now take part in Business & perhaps meet someone in a business meet.Heart
4)A Legal Notice will be sent by Gupta family on advice of Govardhan Mama to Anuj imposing a huge penalty for breaking the contract.Big smile
5)Police will be reaching to catch Rubal; as one of the goons hired for attack on Pankhuri & Nanaji confesses to the Police. Sheila runs here & there.Tongue. Rubal may be wanted in Singapore for breach of services; he was supposed to be there for 3 months.

Definitely these will be surprises.

Question is - will Nanu act at all ?

Many thanks Sameer for this new angle.



Edited by hateme2 - 24 February 2013 at 9:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281Tacker_Holic

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Joined: 08 January 2011

Posts: 14473

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I think I am just going to coast  and just watch...  what will be will be ...  but I do hope sheila will get it good...hate her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281hateme2

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Joined: 31 October 2011

Posts: 8874

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameersaagar

I hope some unexpected surprises lie in store for us.
 
1) Nanaji has registered a new will before leaving for SA; leaving all the business, property & house for Avantika, Preeti, Aditya & Pankhuri.Wink with a legal clause for them to have no relationship with Sheila & Co.,
2) A Lawyer will come the next morning announcing so after nanaji going to SA ; the Servant Quarters will be now open for Sheila, Rubal & AnujLOL
3)Preeti will now take part in Business & perhaps meet someone in a business meet.Heart
4)A Legal Notice will be sent by Gupta family on advice of Govardhan Mama to Anuj imposing a huge penalty for breaking the contract.Big smile
5)Police will be reaching to catch Rubal; as one of the goons hired for attack on Pankhuri & Nanaji confesses to the Police. Sheila runs here & there.Tongue. Rubal may be wanted in Singapore for breach of services; he was supposed to be there for 3 months.


@ bold...Is Nanu dat smartWink?

Nice Ideas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Joined: 31 October 2011

Posts: 8874

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Great Ideas Ak...I always want Nanu team 2 win...Hope cv's will make it more entertaining than this crying saga

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110ankur281hateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Joined: 12 December 2012

Posts: 5051

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Great Ideas Ak...I always want Nanu team 2 win...Hope cv's will make it more entertaining than this crying saga

Many thanks, Anu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Joined: 12 December 2012

Posts: 5051

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

I think I am just going to coast  and just watch...  what will be will be ...  but I do hope sheila will get it good...hate her

Many thanks for your response.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.