Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

What Do We Want ? (Page 4)

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

@Shanti and AK... yeah it costs less but I agree with AK Team Nana will be better off elsewhere where they can make their lives a bit better even though there will be a struggle also I wouldn't mind seeing a clash in terms of the business world Team Nana vs Team Sheila in a contract! Wonder who would get it?! It would be like a boxing match!

Waise if they were kicked out do you think they would go Kullu or Harish's housefor shelter! Also, I just remembered Preeti, Avantu and probs Adi have a house anyway so there wouldn't be much discomfort? Interesting stuff!

The far, the better for us. No more Sheila antics.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarTacker_Holic

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hateme2

Originally posted by slmu

@Shanti... I agree partitioning the house is very common in SP serials in general but I would prefer them to leave!

me too Sonia... but it costs less to keep everyone in the same place..

Cost ? When Sheila was following PaYa to Kullu, accident of Sheila's car was much less costly.

At that time u did not agree with me.

LOL because the woman is still needed to push the story forward .. did I just say that?? what's wrong with me??

U have started liking Sheila.

Its all your fault Angry

sameersaagarhateme2

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

@Shanti and AK... yeah it costs less but I agree with AK Team Nana will be better off elsewhere where they can make their lives a bit better even though there will be a struggle also I wouldn't mind seeing a clash in terms of the business world Team Nana vs Team Sheila in a contract! Wonder who would get it?! It would be like a boxing match!

Waise if they were kicked out do you think they would go Kullu or Harish's housefor shelter! Also, I just remembered Preeti, Avantu and probs Adi have a house anyway so there wouldn't be much discomfort? Interesting stuff!

Well, they already have an established set in Kullu.. but it will be against SP's nayi soch to have them live in the bahu's maika Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarhateme2Tacker_Holic

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

@Shanti... I agree partitioning the house is very common in SP serials in general but I would prefer them to leave!

Cost ? When Sheila was following PaYa to Kullu, accident of Sheila's car was much less costly.

LOL because the woman is still needed to push the story forward .. did I just say that?? what's wrong with me??

Its all your fault Angry

Accepted.

Tacker_Holicslmu

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Well, they already have an established set in Kullu.. but it will be against SP's nayi soch to have them live in the bahu's maika Dead

Team Nanu must not leave Mumbai.

sameersaagarTacker_Holicslmu

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Team Nanu must not leave Mumbai.

Agreed, that's where everything is.. the property, business etc

sameersaagarhateme2Tacker_Holic

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Its all your fault Angry

Accepted.

Shocked that was easy LOL

sameersaagarhateme2

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Yeah makes sense they will try and act mahaan! ROFL Hate SP ka rules! Censored Well it will be a tight squeeze anywhere they go! Kullu is too packed. Harish's house is too small and Avantu wont want to get in the way as he has moved on. PaYa probs wont tell Avantu just yet.
So looks like they will live in a horrible house. They will all struggle as they have lived their life in luxury and the only one that will look after and adjust is Pankhu as she is middle class.

The story seems to predictable hope they bring a few different tracks and twists.

sameersaagarhateme2anusha.cochin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index