Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Will  It  Happen  Like  This ? 

Dear friends, I noticed, in last few days, we have posted very few topics worth 

discussing. Most of the posts are spoilers, teasers, TRP and UK ' rating reports.

I normally write funny posts. The inputs or raw materials of those posts come from 

your discussions. Since you friends are not discussing, I am not getting my raw 

materials to write a funny post.

I noticed that, most of us are not happy with the current track.

The question which came into my mind is '

" What track do we want ? "

My young friends here write FF, OS.

In the same way let us write the story we want.

I am writing my wish story. It will have 10 points.

My friends are requested to rewrite any point or all points if they wish.

Only one request, please offer some logic for changing, so that we, your friends, 

can understand.

My friend Ankur281, coined two terms, Team Nanu and Team Sheila.

I am going to use those two terms here.

Starting after last Friday's episode.

Team Nanu

1.      1. Harish's Illness is known to PaYa and subsequently will be known to Avantika. Harish will be operated and in the healing process, Avantika will nurse him. We expect some sentimental and romantic moments there.

2. Team Nanu will be ousted from DM and business by Team Sheila.  Team Nanu will start their own business which will not go well initially but with time they will be stable and progress rapidly. I want not Nanu but Avantika to be the non-playing captain of Team Nanu while nursing Harish. Preeti will help as much as possible. If needed, they will sell their Jewellery for the capital.

3. Preeti will find a friend in her Mountaineering club.

4. The Kullu people will be in financial problem due cancellation of contract by Team Sheila. Kailash along with Vedika, will sell his hotel as well as the Kullu plot and join his brothers to overcome the present crisis. They will also extend helping hand to PaYa.

5. I didn't always like GD mama but never questioned his concern for Pankhuri. He also will extend his support.

6. In general, it will be like another Mahabharata with Nanu playing Bhisma.

Team Sheila.

7. Team Nanu will be ousted from DM and business. Both Anuj and Rubel will do as they like, forgetting business principles and the business will start going down the drain. Anuj will complain to Sheila against Rubel, which Sheila will overlook.

8. One day, Rubel will bring Latika to DM for living in. Latika will make Sheila to taste her own medicine.

9. Slowly the Deewan Empire will vanish and conflict of interest, blame game will be the main menu in DM.

10. At last Nanu will come into picture after everybody realizing their real worth and Team Nanu and Team Sheila will merge, captained by PaYa, fulfilling Nanu's dream.

Credit : My wife and daughter contributed in this story. As we all three liked it, it is supposed to be acceptable. 

Myself represent the older generation, my daughter the young generation and my wife the most important group '

"The Housewives". She is the beloved niece of " TRP-Auntie".

Special requirements :

Wife : More romantic scenes of Harish- Avantika

Daughter : More romantic scenes of PaYa.

Myself : If they are happy, I'm happy.

Friend : Preeti's would be hubby must be good looking.

Dear friends, comment, criticize, edit, modify as much as you can but please contribute your two cents.

Edited by hateme2 - 24 February 2013 at 4:34am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeesuperbuffon15sameersaagarAchram*Dev.*tintin0602Spotankur281Tacker_HolicSAIBALROUTHANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Do We Want ?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I will comment after watching the friday epi. Because i never watched this show. Bt i know the characters

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarhateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

I will comment after watching the friday epi. Because i never watched this show. Bt i know the characters

Many thanks.

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Your ideas are great... Hope CVs can do justice and make them enjoyable... Love your family...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarAchramankur281hateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Your ideas are great... Hope CVs can do justice and make them enjoyable... Love your family...

Many thanks.

sameersaagarAchram

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Sayan, i too want it! It will be happy ending then! Along with PaYa Romance, HartIka Romance, Priti finding new guy, Sheila going behind Bars(jail) , will make me Real Happy. And yep, my Mom also want this! She hates Sheila's tricks! To the Core!

Yeah, i agree I should have told u politely in ur previous post. I'm Sorry for it. I hope as u said, this will not affect our Friendship and our family i.e PKDH Forum. Regards.

sameersaagarankur281

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
AK ... I wonder if they will do the Jhap again... Remember when Pankhuri was hurt by Rubel's gang... The doctors said they couldn't help anymore and Aditya went to do some Jhap...
 Think this time it will be Avantika's jhap...
The lady doctor was so weird... How can she not know the prognosis?
She says ... He will be fine..then ...he may not be okay... Then said an operation will be answer... And then says we can expect a miracle..
 No wonder Hraish is going crazy...with a crazy woman following her everywhere and telling him he will die. Or not or miracle or operation..Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeesameersaagarSpothateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

AK ... I wonder if they will do the Jhap again... Remember when Pankhuri was hurt by Rubel's gang... The doctors said they couldn't help anymore and Aditya went to do some Jhap...
 Think this time it will be Avantika's jhap...
The lady doctor was so weird... How can she not know the prognosis?
She says ... He will be fine..then ...he may not be okay... Then said an operation will be answer... And then says we can expect a miracle..
 No wonder Hraish is going crazy...with a crazy woman following her everywhere and telling him he will die. Or not or miracle or operation..Confused

Sab, how can I answer these questions ?

Better I suggest you to follow my wife's suggestion :

" Watch Hindi serials with your heart and not with your brain".

Reference :
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3449665

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.