~| Vote for the Valentine OS Contest |~

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome dear EHMMBHians to the voting for the recently held 
Valentine's Day OS contest.

FairyFinally!!! I thought I was going to get old before this was done and up!
Gunia: Shush Ms. Impatient. It takes time for perfection... which is this thread!!!
FairySMH! I would have done better in half the time... humph!
Gunia: *glares* Well moving on... before Ms. Fairy is any meaner to me

We received numerous amazing entries, and you dear readers get the chance of electing which ones are the best!!! 
While reading and voting, do keep the following rules in mind:

No MIDs for voting!!! 
  Please do not vote for yourself! 
  Please do not promote your work and tell other members to vote for your entry! 
  Please vote for only 1 entry. Members who vote for more will not be included in the final tally.
  The deadline for voting is Saturday, March 9th at 11:59PM EST. 

Since we got a great number of entries which could not be posted in one post, they are spread randomly in the next 2 posts! 

Have fun and get reading!

Regards,

Edited by |Persephone| - 11 years ago

Entry #1   

When Jeevika opened her eyes, a few rays of sun were coming in through the open blinds.

'It's the day today' she thought looking at the man asleep by her side. 'and it's that we had always been together, and he had always known my life, my soul, my body,my light,my pain'.

She got up and saw the suitcase she packed. She remembered everything: her promise, their life, the dream that insisted on becoming reality and losing its charm, the perfect man, the love and now the separation. She shut the door and phoned for a taxi. She summoned all her willpower, which had carried her so far, which had told her that she needs to leave. She got dressed, picked up her suitcases, and left. Hoping against hope that he would wake up and ask her to stay.

But he din't.

She got to the airport and waited for hours for her flight to Delhi, thinking all the time that he would arrive at the moment,because she told him the time of her flight. Thats how it always happened in films: at last moment, when the woman's just about to board, the man races up, put his arms around her and kisses her, brings her back to his world, beneath the smiling,indulgent gaze of flight staff. But then, films never tell you what happens next.

She read one, two magazines. In the end, she boarded the flight. She still imagined, as she fastens the seat bet, she feels a hand on her shoulder, turns around there he is, smiling at her.

Nothing happened.

-----------------------------------------------------

She remembered how she was excited for this day. She had been longing for her first valentine's day. Before this, valentine's to her was just her sister.

But then things changed just one day before the V-Day.

They were in Mumbai for all alone.

'Viren ji, meine jan puch ke kuch nahi kiya' she said sadly ending the whole awkard silence in the car.

Viren had to fly to Mumbai for receiving 'The business tycoon of the year'. He took advantage of the month 'February'. They landed in Mumbai on February 9 and enjoyed all the moments there. Romantic, fun loving and talking endlessly were Jeevika and Viren.

At the time of award function, Viren left early for the function, asking Jeevika to come with the driver before 8. Jeevika smiled waving bye to him.

Later did she realize at 8.15 that she had been talking to Manvi for more than an hour. Shoot, 8.15.

Yes she got late to the function making Viren's eyes desperately looking for the love of his life.

After this, Viren got a lot upset on her and as he had some work to do had asked her to leave for Delhi where Virat will pick her and drive to Chandigarh.

--------------------------------------------------

She slept on the short flight. She hadn't had time to think about what she would tell at home.

She woke with the jolt of plane landing. It taxied for a long time.

While the passenger loading bridge was being put in place, she wondered all about what happened. A petty issue turned so big.

She was still managing to cling to her willpower and feeling guilty to ruin the day.

She got off the plane and went through the security checks. The doors opened, the passengers emerged and embraced whoever was waiting for them. Jeevika pretended not to notice at the same time pondering her own loneliness and then searching her luggage at the belt.

'We'l always have Paris. Your luggage has boarded the next plane'. The voice din't belong to any ordinary person or Virat who was supposed to pick her up. Her legs shook when she heard it.

'We'll always have Paris?'

'Its a quote from one of my favorite films. Would you be my Valentine's?'

Oh yes, she would love to. Viren was holding a bunch of roses, and his eyes full of light.

'How did you manage to get here before me' she asked, merely to disguise her amusement. She needed a breathing space for now.

'I saw you reading a magazine at the Mumbai airport. I could have come over but I'm such an incurable romantic. Am sorry. Meri wajah se this day could have been worse, mujhe itna gussa nahi hona chaiye ta. Aur jab mujhe ye realise huya, i booked our tickets to Paris for our first valentines. It's really easy being as romantic as people in movies, dont you think?'

She had no idea if people saw her. She kissed him, utterly in passion and then looked back at him. Viren hugged her too tightly realising he could have missed a lot.

'I love you Mrs.Vadhera. Happy Valentine's Day'

He said kissing her hairs and with all the love in his heart.

She barely managed to speak 'I love you too, I love you so much'.

Entry #2   

The Unexpected

She was feeling restless and all alone...Why wouldn't she, as he had left her and gone to london...This was the first time they were away from each other, after them both proposing each other. She didnt feel anything around her lovely as the person through whom she could see love in anything and everything was not next to her. He had gone to London to pursue his career after much force by her... How could she let him stay in chandigarh itself for her selfish needs...how could she allow him to lose the much awaited chance of pursueing his career...how could she when his love for was unconditional???
He was also feeling equally lonely...his life was surrounding her. It wouldnt be wro.g saying that he forgot his life in chandigarh... He wouldnt have gone to london if she woudnt have forced him to. How could he deny her...her love for him??? So left to london leaving her back...
Jeevika: Mannu...whom are you thinking about???

Manvi: hmmm...di...
Jeevima: dont worry i know...you are thinking about virat right?? :)

Manvi: hmmm... Said manvi very sad...
Jeevika: mannu...dont be sad...if he is not here for valentines day its fine... You call and wish him...

Manvi: no dii... Thatz not it... I really wanna meet him...i will call and wish him, thats ok...but i wanna meet him...i am missing him very badly... Donno how i am gonna stay for 2 more months without him...oh god... :(
Jeevika: oho manvi...i know you love him a lot..but right now you cant meet him... So i think you need to satisfy yourself by calling him... See you dont have to be with him to express your love. Love is something that connects two hearts..and your hearts are connected so you need to be happy...and one more thing...remember your hearts are connected. So once you are sad that means he is also sad...so chill and talk to him.
Manvi: hmmm... You are right... I will call him now.. Says manvi excitedly...

She dials his number and calls. Unfortunately he doesnt answer. She feels sad. She tries several times throughout the day. Each time when she tries and he diesnt answer her level of saddness and anger increases.

Manvi: * in mind * why is he ignoring me??? Oh m god... I will not leave you...u broke my heart today.. I will not forgive you... And cries very badly..she didnt know why but she was missing him very badly. 
That night all the couples in the Vadhera house enjoyed their valentines day party...except for manvi... Everyone felt bad for her...she looked very pale..they were all slightly angry with virat for making mamvi suffer like this on such a beautiful day.
When they were all about to cut the cake manvi ran to ber room and started crying...she couldnt bear virat ignoring her...

Suddenly someone just tapped her... She got angry and pushed the hand. Again someone tapped her. This time she vot much more angry and turned to see who the hell .was disturbing her.
She was shocked to see who was standing in front of her...it was the same person whom she wanted to see the wbole day... It was non other than VIRAT...she stood still..she wasnt able to digest the fact that virat who had ignored her the whole day long was standing in front of her...
Virat: Happy Valentines Day Baby!!!
Thats when manvi came to reality... She hugs him tightly and starts crying and between her sobs wished him too..
Manvi: but tell me hoa are you here??? Asked manvi moving away rather surprised...

Virat: they postponed the recordings to next month and hers a surprise for you...the recording will be done in chandigarh itself..si i wo.t have to leave you...said virat hugging her...
Manvi: thanx virat for coming... I dont know how i would be if you didnt come... Thank you... And I LOVE YOU!!!

Virat: I LOVE YOU TOO... and kisses her...

Entry #3   

Last Breath

Jeevika walked the streets of Chandigarh taking in the beauty of the greenery. She loved her Rishikesh, but Chandigarh now held a special place in her heart. She was never going to be going back there now, so she tried finding small things here in Chandigarh to make her happy. One place included this small cafe near her rented house where she and her Beeji were staying for the past month. Around 4:30 PM she went for her daily walk and went inside the cafe. She walked to the CD's section where she liked to pick out her favorite albums. More than the albums she liked going there for some other reason. For a guy. He would be waiting there for her everyday behind the counter. Jeevika didn't know why, but she was always tempted to buy a CD everyday. Maybe just so they could give a smile to each other and feel each others presence. She barely even knew this guy besides the fact that his name was Viren and that his brother Virat owned this cafe. Everyday she would walk inside that cafe, it was like a magnet. More than the cafe, it was that guy who was the magnet and attracting her there. Jeevika had never felt like this before. She never had any feelings for any guy and she didn't know why it was happening now. Why was God giving her this pain. As much as she wanted to talk to him, she couldn't. Jeevika knew that nothing was ever going to be possible with that guy, but still that didn't stop her from going to that cafe every single day. Jeevika would cutely pick out a CD everyday and eagerly walk to the counter where Viren would be ready to gift wrap her CD for her. She would just smile and look at how charming he was as he wrapped it up. After picking out her CD, she would walk back home and put that wrapped CD in her drawer. Her drawer was now full of CD's which she just liked to look at. It reminded him of Viren. Every time she would even say his name, he could feel her heart skip a beat and her cheeks getting red. Today was Valentine's Day and Viren was eagerly waiting for Jeevika to come. He patiently waited behind the corner and kept checking the clock. It was like he was doing a mental countdown till the clock struck 4:30. But the day passed by and there was no sign of Jeevika. Where was she? Why had she not come? All these questions started pondering over Viren's brain. He was scared, the most he had ever been in his life. He didn't have more patience and went out to search for her. He knew where she had lived as one day he had sneakily followed her home. He walked down the street with a bouquet of roses for Jeevika. He rang the doorbell and there stood an elder lady. She seemed to be in a pretty bad state as her face was all red. It seemed as if she had been crying all day long. 

viren - "I'm sorry to disturb you, but is Jeevika here?" 

beeji - "Jeevika.. Jeev" she said starting to cry again. 

Viren couldn't see her like that so he held this unknown lady trying to give her comfort. 

viren - "What's wrong with Jeevika?"

Beeji try to step up and be as bold as possible now "Jeevika is inside her room breathing her last breath" she tried saying to this unknown guy who she tried to confide her sorrows with. Viren was unable to process anything now. That enchanting beauty who he used to wait for everyday was breathing her last? How could this be possible. He ran inside to the room in search of finding her. There she lay with an oxygen mask on her and a Doctor by her side trying everything he could to save this helpless girl. Jeevika was in too much pain to say anything to Viren, but she really wanted to tell him how much she loved him. Viren placed the bouqet of roses on the side table next to Jeevika. He saw one of the drawers half-way open and he thought he saw the CD's he packed for Jeevika. He opened it all the way and took out the one she had bought from him yesterday. Before he knew it, he could feel his tears falling on his hand. He sat on the bed next to Jeevika who was moving her hand on top of his. He held her hand back strongly, trying to comfort her as much even though he knew there wasn't a lot he could do now. He took the CD and placed it in her hand. Viren helped Jeevika open it. After the wrapper was out Jeevika saw a heart-shaped sticky note on the CD. It said "If I had to choose between breathing and loving, I would use my last breath to say I Love You. Will you be my Valentine?" Little did Viren know, that this line would be the irony of his life now. He had written about him breathing his last and in front of him was a divine beauty who was breathing her last. Jeevika just stared at it and started crying. She tried sitting up, and the doctor helped her. She took Viren in her arms, hugging him tightly. It was their first and probably last hug ever. She removed her mask midst hugging him and said "I Love You my Valentine." And those were her last words. Her last words to describe the feelings she had kept hiding in her heart for so long. Her last words for the guy who she would buy the CDs for. Her last words before her cancer took over and defeated her. Her last words ever.

Entry #4   

Love me or Hate me You cannot ignore me.

Tick Tock , Tick Tock.

Waiting ever so patiently Viren paced up and down the stairs waiting for someone or maybe something.

He thought he could hide it but his better half knew him more than he knew himself.She knew something was definetely fishy.According to her , Viren was planning something for tomorrow.

Tomorrow was something special , Tomorrow was Valentine's Day.

But Viren had some other plans.

She waited for him to come to the room but it was half past 12 and he still was in the study.

Finally a time came when she dozed off with the gift she had bought for him in her arms.

He peeped into the room before entering to find her asleep.He breathed a sigh of relief.

He couldn't do this, He had to win this time.

He quietly got into bed not facing her and slowly sleep overtook him.

The chirping of the birds and the strong rays of the sun woke her up from the deep slumber.

Without wasting a single second she turned to him , he was asleep . She just frowned and got up fixing the bedsheet and piling up the blanket neatly.

She showered up , got dressed and headed to the kitchen where she found  Manvi and Virat openly romancing. She felt sad when Virat wished Manvi and hugged her, after all it was Valentine's day. But who would explain this to his lawyer husband who only loved his work. She felt disappointed.She had planned so much but everything was now going down the drain.

On the other hand Viren was in his room looking at his honeymoon album. He just cherished those times .But someone or the other HAD to disturb him. It was now a rule he thought, to disturb him.

Virat entered the room humming a romantic tune which made Viren all the more angry.

"Hey bhai! So how's your Valentine's day huh?" He giggled

"Virat don't you dare test my patience, what kind of a stupid bet is this that i can't wish jeevika on Valentine's day, nor celebrate it with her. She must be feeliing so bad and must be hating me just because of your stupid bet"

"Bhai, wait wait wait. You shouldn't have said yes to the bet in the first place then"

"Whatever Virat! Now go and let me work"'

"Ohh! I never knew drooling over your wife's photo is called work for a lawyer.Thanks for increasing my knowledge bhai"

"Virattt!"

"Okay! Fine i'm going. See you "

Bang, the door again flew open and Jeevika ran towards the closet , picked up a sari and rushed to change,

He was shocked, he just hoped she hadn't heard the talks between him and Virat.

When she came out he asked her on which she simply said that she never knew Virat had come to their room.

But the truth was something totally different.

Yes! she had heard everything.

She had a perfect plan of making him pay for this.Yes! She would make him wish her a happy  valentine's day before the clock struck 12.The girl had some real spirit this time. The girl who would instantly blush seeing her husband come near her was now planning something to make his husband love her.

Hours passed and Viren went inside his room to find it all dark.He turned around when he heard the unlocking of a door.What he saw next left him spellbound.Jeevika coming out of the bathroom in a knee length red nighty humming a romantic tune.

He didn't know when he started walking towards her.She noticed it and turned around blushing but she had to be brave enough.He cupped her face but she ignored him and went straight to the bed sitting with her legs crossed, she opened the drawer and took out a love novel to read. He was still busy gazing at her , but he then remembered Virat's bet , but who cares about a bet when you have a whole prize infront of you.

She moved around the room stretching her arms.She could see from the corner of her eye , his husband was really getting affected by this.

She yawned and stretched her body lazily moaning ever so lazily.This made Viren for get about the stupid bet and in a glimpse of an eye , he was there on the bed running his fingers on her smooth skin.

"So! It means you lost the bet huh Virenji?"

"What! how do you know?" He sat up and looked at her puzzled.

"I overheard you and Virat and now i am going to sleep and yes , i will not talk to you anymore.You are just so..." She turned her face and pulled over the blanket on herself

"But! I didn't do anything ,why would you not even talk to me"

"Don't act innocent"

"Jeevika atleast listen to me"

"Virenji, please!"

"I love you Jeevika"

"NO"

"I can't live without you"

"NO"

"Jeevika, look Virat put forward the bet"

"But you could have denied"

"Yes , but.."

"Leave it Virenji,  all men are the same.Last Valentine's you were so romantic and this time you didnot even..."

Before she could complete Viren spoke.

"Happy Valentine's day Jeevika. I know you wanted to hear this but trust me i was too dying to wish you"

She had a small smile by then playing on her lips.

She turned around and hugged him. "Happy Valentine's day Virenji"

He engulfed her in a tight embrace and kissed her forehead while she just hid her face in his chest.

He slowly pulled back and turned off the lights .She lay back and he got on top,and that followed a long love making session which was clearly expressing their desire and love for each other.No matter what happened between them,they would always remain the inspirational couple.

The day of love ended with the couple loving each other to no end.

Entry #5   

I Am Yours

Virat entered his room and looked at his small world... His world which he never thought of having an year back...
Virat : manvi...
Manvi : shh... She just slept  (looking at their 2.5 months old daughter, nirvi) 
Virat : we need to talk...
Manvi : ok... Wait for me outside the room...
After 5 minutes manvi came out of the room and looked at virat who was lost in his thoughts.
Manvi : what was that important...??
Virat : us...
Manvi : meaning...??
Virat : meaning u, me and nirvi..
Manvi : do u mind coming straight to the point...??
Virat : we need to start everything a fresh...
Manvi : but why...??
Virat : are you dumb or u purposely do this...??
Manvi : i am not getting it...
Virat : manvi... For how long will we live like this...?? Lets just accept the truth of our life and live with it... We are married... Married for long 10 months... But still we live like two strangers who are brought together by destiny... 
Manvi : it was a mistake...
Virat : yeah... It was a mistake but my daughter isnt... U just cannot address her like the mere result of that mistake... 
Manvi : i never said that... She is my daughter as well... She was and will always be a part of me n my heart... I can never think like that...
Virat : but this is what u meant mrs. Vadera...
Manvi : you are taking me wrong... And you are going on a wrong tangent...
Virat : exactly... Always i am the one who has been wrong... Its always me who lands u up in misery... I am the only reason because of which you are struck with me in this marriage thing and icing on the cake is our baby who is born out of a mistake.
Manvi : stop it right now virat... I have had enough now... Goodnight...
Virat : coming in terms with the reality always scare people...
Manvi  went back to the room'..
Virat stood their thinking of how their lives got intertwined... How they became one...
Flashback
In a valentines' day party, virat n manvi again met each other after 2 years... They were college buddies and meeting again was a beautiful feeling'. 
Manvi : virat...
Virat : manvi... How are u shorty...??
Manvi : dont call me that... You mr. Arrogant...
Next moment they hugged each other shouting " I missed you..."
They broke the hug and looked at each other...
Manvi : you havent changed a bit... Just a little more charming than before...
Virat : but u look different... U are looking beautiful...
Manvi : thanks...
Virat : come lets have some drinks...
Manvi : rum...
Virat : sure...
Virat n manvi were now drunk n were endlessly chatting about their college days'
Manvi : virat drop me home...
Virat : sure... 
Virat and manvi helped each other stand properly and laughed thinking that they are unable to even stand by themselves then how in the world will they go back to their place...
Manvi : lets take a room...
Virat : ur right bandariya...
Manvi : u chep... Stop calling me that'.
Virat : okkk'.
Virat and manvi took a room in a hotel and when they entered, they saw that it was beautifully decorated...
Manvi : its  so beautiful  vilu...
Virat : its virat mani...
Manvi : i loved you... (titling her head)
Virat : i too loved you... (virat hugged manvi thinking about how they once dated each other and after a month settled on being bffs... )
Virat : I really loved you that time... I still do...
Manvi : but u never told me this before... Not even when we were together...
Virat : i didnt realise that time.. But now i should leave... 
Virat broke the hug and turned around to leave when manvi hugged him from back... Her head resting against his back and her hands clinging to his jacket...
Manvi : dont go... Love me virat... 
Virat turned around and captured her lips in a kiss. He kissed her harder, letting his tongue trail against her lips, begging for entrance. Manvi happily opened her mouth and let it in. He parted from the kiss and threw her roughly on the mattress. He quickly went on top of her to claim her. They both looked at each other with their eyes filled with desire and lust. Virat again brushed his lips against her and then moving his head from her head to her chest placing wet kisses and his tongue trailing along her collarbones making his way down. Manvi pulled him even more closer with her hand making way inside his shirt and feeling him. Both of them made love to each other reaching the peak and moaning each other's name in pleasure.
Next morning both of them were embarrased and parted without saying anything...
6 weeks later, manvi found that she was pregnant. She tried hiding this  but beeji got to know about it. And  virman  got married in a week. Virat accepted manvi but manvi was never able to accept their marriage.
Flashback ends'.

Virat was standing near the window  when manvi came outside and  saw him broken and shattered with pain in his eyes.
Manvi : virat'. I am sorry'.
Virat : its ok' (without looking at her)
Manvi : happy valentines' day chep'.
Virat immediately turned around and looked at her'  she was wearing the same dress she wore an year back'.
Manvi : I love you'. I realized that I was punishing you for something that was not totally yours fault'
Virat : shh' I love you too'. Never leave me now'
Manvi : no never'. Will u be my valentine virat'.???
Virat : I am already yours'. 
Manvi : so it's a date tomorrow' right'??
Virat : hmmm'. Yes' ðŸ˜ƒ
Virman : I love you'.!!!!!

Entry #6   

Happy Vday

virat n manvi were married for an year now. they were not friends before nor were they lovers... their marriage was arranged by virat's elder sister jeevika who got married to viren singhania... viren was manvi's childhood friend and had always treated her like his own sister. virat and manvi met in virika's marriage, all the vaderas liked manvi. Everybody agreed and virman got married after two months. it was a quick affair. virat n manvi  knew each other only as two strangers who met in a marriage n thats it... after they got married they both like matured couple decided to be friends first rather than being man and wife. this was very important for them n their newly formed relationship. virat promised manvi that he would only be friends with her and would never cross his limits and manvi promised him back that she would be his friend first and would never demand any right on his life . in the beginning, it was very difficult for both of them as the constant teasing sessions were torturing them and many more things like that. living in the same room, sleeping on the same bed, sometimes eating in the same plate was making things even more difficult but they both faced every situation and accepted each other the way they are. they made it clear to each other that no one of them is required to change themselves and they would accept each other the way they are without any conditions.

six months passed by, virman were best of buddies and the dil n dhadkan of vadera mansion. everybody in the house was now fond of manvi not to miss virat who was addicted to being close to manvi. manvi was also damn happy in vadera mansion where she got all the relationship she once missed... now she has a loving family and a loving husband...oops best buddy cum husband.

another four months passed and now the equations were changed. virman fell for each other and that too irrevocably... they were madly truly n completely in love with each other. virika had a baby girl by now named kaya. manvi was so attached to kaya that after her birth, manvi couldnt thnk of anything else. manvi often brought toys n clothes for kaya but virat was one person who wasnt that much happy... he didnt like the fact that now manvi was more into kaya than him. one day, manvi told virat that she also wants a baby and virat straightaway refused saying that he wants time with manvi and after a baby, they would never get that quality time. it took manvi lot of time to understand virat's POV but at last she agreed,

present...

today is valentines day... virman's first V Day after marriage... virat is super excited as he has been planning for all this from few days. manvi was bored sitting at home so she invited virika for lunch. virat came back from office and saw virika there. after meeting them, he went into his room and saw manvi playing with kaya. she was looking very innocent and adorable n then he saw what he least expected... manvi's eyes were filled with tears which would roll out any moment. he realised that manvi was yearning for a baby. he decided that very moment that he would give manvi what she wants, because he loves her beyond everything...

evening...

virat : manvi dont open your eyes...

manvi : i am blindfolded if u didnt notice'

virat : ohh... yeah... its a surprise... u would love it...

manvi : only love it...??

virat : you would cherish it your whole life...

manvi : lets see

virat took manvi to a place he himself decorated for valentines '

manvi : woww...

virat : so do u like it...??

manvi : i loved it... thanks... happy valentines day...

virat : happy valentines day to u too manvi...

manvi : thanks'..

virat : mrs. vadera can i have the pleasure of dancing with you...???

manvi : sure...

virat n manvi did a close dance on the song " mere rang mein "

the closeness were burning them both n arousing their desires... virat was pulling manvi by her waist closer n closer to him and manvi was being seduced by the fragrance of his aftershave and perfume. manvi adjusted her hand around his neck and entangled her fingers in his hair. virat's hand were travelling up and down her back leaving goosebumps wherever he touched her sending shivers down her spine. manvi was going weak on her knees and as she was being touched by the man she loves n desires. she never thought, him touching her would give her that kind of immense pleasure. she closed her eyes to feel his touch. manvi hugged him and whispered " i love you..."

virat : i want to love you...

manvi broke the hug and looked at virat... she couldnt believe what hesaid...

virat : lets make a baby...

manvi : what...???

virat : u heard me right...

manvi blushed and then gave a peck on his lips'.

manvi : love me virat...

virat picked manvi in his arms and went towards the bed which he again himself decorated with rose petals all over and aroma candles. he laid her down on the bed and wen ton top of her. he brushed his lips against hers and entered her mouth. their tongues started fighting for dominance and virat took the lead. he kissed her until they were out of breath. they broke the kiss and looked at manvi who was panting heavily and her lips which were now swollen and the lipstick which was badly smudged.

virat bent down and kissed her ear lobe and said " u look bful... " manvi blushed and turned her head away from him. virat turned her head towards him and took her to a magical journey of ecstasy...

-------------------------------------

Entry #7   

Prince Charming and His Cinderella

One year. Twelve months. Three hundred and sixty five days. That's how long it had been since he last saw her. 

The handsome young man broke into a smile, reminiscing how sweet their last encounter had been. Her mesmerising eyes, her dainty smile. The way she flickered her eye lashes and pouted her succulent lips, completely putting him in a trance. He doubt that he had ever met a beautiful girl like her before. Too bad the night drew short, and she left him as if nothing ever happened.

It had been a cold night, everywhere he went was completely decorated in red. Red balloons. Red hearts. Red roses. He rolled his eyes at the couple kissing each other. He disliked this day. Valentine's day, they called it. Of course, for him it was just a completely random day: February the 14th. Just another day. Except it wasn't. The more he took in the love theme, the more he realised just how loveless his life was. The young man placed his freezing hands inside the pockets of his black blazer and rushed inside the small cafe on the corner of the High Street just before the rain started to pour down. It was one of those London nights; cold, murky and wet. He sighed, brushing his dark hair back and standing in the queue to order. 

"Hi, what can I get you?" The blonde waitress flashed him a smile, as she waited for his reply. 

"Just a coffee please." He replied. She nodded before making his beverage and handing it to him whilst he paid. He thanked her and glanced around the room, trying to find an empty seat. It had been a long day and all he wanted to do was to drink his coffee, relax and maybe look over some of his assignments from his law firm. There was no way he was going home. His mother had taken it upon herself to find him a nice, Indian girl. It wasn't that he minded, he just didn't seem to find anyone perfect for him. Plus, it didn't help that his younger brother, Virat had already found the love of his life, Maanvi.

There was an empty seat in the corner of the room, the other already occupied by a woman with long brunette hair. Gripping onto his coffee, he walked towards the woman. "Hey? Can I sit here?"

Instantly, the woman turned around facing the enchanted man. He gazed deep into her big eyes and gave a goofy grin. "Sure." He watched her lips move as he sat down in haste. "What is wrong with you?" He thought to himself. "Why are you acting like an idiot?" He let out a huge sigh, resulting in a look from the woman. He felt himself redden as he glanced at the table.

"Are you okay?" She asked in concern, her American accent highlighted.

He nodded, accidently dropping hot coffee over his jacket. He yelped, as the woman quickly handed him some tissue. He thanked her, wiping off the remaining drops of coffee. He sighed. "It's just been a long day." She smiled. "I had this really suckish day at work and my mum is on my back to find a girl and now this..." He pushed a red balloon that was on the wall. "...Valentine's day is really getting on my nerves."

She smiled, her eyes almost glistening. "Tell me about it." She took a sip of her coffee. "My dad is pushing me to find a boy for myself too. A nice, Indian boy. Preferably a doctor, or a lawyer. Or so that's what he says." She laughed lightly and shook her head. "But I believe that my Prince Charming will come and relieve me from this..." She pointed. "... red." 

He laughed. "Prince Charming, huh? Does that make you Cinderella?"

"Maybe." She smirked. "If I had a white dress and one shoe." He laughed, shaking his head.

"Hey, at least you can dream! I don't even know who I'll be with for eternity and beyond. I, for one, would love to find my Cinderella."

"So, my Prince Charming and your Cinderella? What a perfect match." He watched her as she laughed. It was like everything just seemed brighter. He had just met this girl a few minutes ago, and already it seemed like they had been friends forever. They talked on, not realising just how late it was getting. The cafe was starting to get empty until it was just the two of them left.

"Oh shoot!" She gasped, standing up and looking at her watch. "I have to go."

"What?" He said, almost shocked. He didn't want her to go.

"It's getting late, I've got a late night flight back to Massachusetts. I'm sorry." She gave him a saddened expression. He sighed, nodding his head.

"Will I ever see you again?" He asked. She shrugged before smirking.

"This time next year?" She joked. He laughed as she ran out of the cafe, leaving him in his reality. 

One year, it had been. He sat down in the very same seat waiting until she arrived. He glanced at his watch, it was getting late. Only a few minutes until Valentine's day was officially over. He shook his head, sighing. He won't ever see her again. He got up and was about to go out when he saw a petite figure standing near the door. His heart accelerated instantly as he saw her beautiful face.

"It's you." He gasped.

She laughed. "It's me."

"I thought you wouldn't come." 

"Yeah, I'm a little late. Forgive me?" He nodded instantly as she giggled. "Hey! We forgot to introduce ourselves last time. I'm Jeevika." 

He smiled. Jeevika. He liked that. "Viren." He replied.

"Viren..." She spoke. "Found your Cinderella yet?"

"Maybe." He smirked. "Found your Prince Charming yet?"

She laughed, blushing. "Maybe."

They laughed as Viren pulled the chair out for Jeevika. A year ago, Valentine's Day was their most hated day. This year? Well...who knows...?

Entry #8   

"Just go away Manvi!" ... it echoed repeatedly in Manvi's ears. Tears rolled down her pink cheeks. She struggled hard to try and fall asleep.

This side of the bed, to that side.
The bed was hers today, Virat slept on the sofa in their room.

The previous day, the two lovebirds had argued on their loving siblings, blaming each other for making matters worse between them.

------

"Manvi, I've told you several times. They can resolve their own issues! We really don't need to interfere. We've tried our best. Now leave it to both of them, please, for god's sake."

He turned away from Manvi, with disappointment.

"When will she grow up" he muttered.

"Oh really! So someone's talking about being grown up!" she came pouncing back.

She forcefully turned him towards her.

"Look. I know how to make mature decisions. And who the hell are you tell me that I'm not grown up? Have you thought about yourself before talking about me?"

Virat knew what was coming. Before she started off, he gave her one final warning.

"Manvi. Don't you open your mouth now. I've had enough! Just go away!"

------

She wiped her tears, that rolled down quickly at every thought that came to her mind about her fight with Virat.

Manvi sat up and hugged her knees and rested her head on them.

"Why do I have to react like this? I was definitely at fault. But... but, Virat wasn't right either. Like he is so mature to call me kiddish."

She looked at him. He lied on the sofa with his long legs all over that tiny thing. He was too big for that sofa.
A smile came on her face, seeing his face.
He slept like a baby. That gentle smile, and innocent charm melted her heart at that moment.

It struck her, that tomorrow was Valentine's day. And she thought to herself, that what a mess she had created, on the wrong day.

She lied back on the bed, with her eyes slowly shutting.

------------------

7 AM sharp, the alarm started its weird noises. And the credit went to Virat, who would literally bang the alarm onto the floor, half asleep, to make it go off.

Manvi put the pillow on her ears and tried not to focus on the sounds of the alarm.

"Virat! Bang the alarm! What're you waiting for?"

After a patient wait of two minutes, she sat up straight and shouted, with her eyes closed.

"Virat! What're you doing? Can't you see that I'm sleeping? Ugh!"

She rubbed her eyes, and looked around, only to realise again, that Virat had fought with her.

"Where'd he vanish to so early?" she muttered to herself, and threw the annoying alarm to the floor.
It finally, shattered into pieces.

----------------

After a quick bath, Manvi went to the kitchen to make herself and everyone at home some coffee.

She walked into the kitchen and saw her di, busy getting the breakfast ready.

Manvi hugged her from behind, and sighed a bit of relief. Whatever happened in her life, a tiny hug from her sister, would make things much lighter and better.

"You're early Mannu. Not bad huh?" said Jeevika with a naughty smile.

"Oh please di, I'm not that irresponsible" she said, walking towards the coffee maker.

The heavy odours of the spices made her cough heavily. Jeevika quickly gave her some water.

"Looks like someone is remembering you a lot this morning Mannu." said Jeevika, getting back to her breakfast.

"Who do you think it'll be di?" said Manvi, with a heavy heart.

"As far as I know, it should be Virat. He's the only one in your life right?"

"Oh di, please don't start my day with these jokes"

Manvi poured the coffee into cups and placed into a tray, and went to give it to everyone.

When she came to her room, to give coffee to Virat, he wasn't there.

She looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 8:30. Puzzled and worried, she went back to the kitchen to ask her di if she had seen him.

"Di, did you see Virat this morning? I can't find him anywhere!"

"Umm, yeah, he told me that he had to go somewhere on urgent work and said he'd be back by lunch."

A disappointed Manvi walked back to her room, and sat on her bed.

She moved her hand towards her pillow to cuddle with it for a while.

Her hand struck a paper like thing and she quickly looked to see what it was.

It was a pink coloured envelope with a red heart drawn on it.

A smile instantly appeared on her face, accompanied with a tear.

She carefully opened it and found a letter. And it was Virat's.

"My baby, I'm really sorry for yesterday. I was out of my wits to shout at you like that. Maybe I just couldn't tolerate interfering in Bhai and Bhabi's issues. I'm really sorry partner.

Forgive me na? Will you?

PS: At 12 noon, come to the terrace of our house."

She was overwhelmed. Manvi couldn't wait to meet him.

--------

At 12 noon, she changed into a hot pink salwar, and walked up to the terrace. The door was shut.

"Hello! Anyone here?"

Suddenly, she was blindfolded with a velvet like cloth.

She caught hold of his hands.

"Virat, I'm sorry." she couldn't hold it for more time now.

"It's not the time for apologies right now. Just walk with me."

He held her hand and carefully lead her to the terrace.

He looked around once, to check if everything was perfect.

"How long Virat?" said an impatient Manvi

As soon as she said that, he pulled away the blindfold.

She blinked to the glimmering sunshine that struck her eyes. Then slowly, she looked around.

The entire terrace was decorated with red balloons and ribbons. There were huge teddy bears placed in every other corner.

She looked around with awe, and turned to thank Virat.
But he wasn't there.

She called for him loudly, and when she tried for the last time, he was right there. In front of her, on his knees, with a huge bouquet, of her favourite red roses.

"Happy Valentine's day Manvi"

She looked at him with overflowing love and affection and gently took the bouquet into her hands.

"And now, close your eyes for the last time. Please?"

Like an obedient kid, she shut her eyes tight.

When she opened them, Virat was holding a beautiful diamond ring. It sparkled under the bright sunshine.

Virat slowly pulled her hand forward and slipped the ring onto her index finger. Her middle and ring finger were preoccupied with his rings.

"I love you Manvi" he said, kissing her rose like hands.

She looked at him, and thought that she was the luckiest girl in the world.
Again, she shed a tear.

"Oh girl, stop now atleast na?"

She smiled and went into his arms and buried herself, into the warmth of his chest.
Virat hugged her back, making sure that she wouldn't move an inch away from him.

They shared with each other, their sorrows, their pain, and their love.

Entry #9   

..An Unexpected Valentine...

Note:This is a before marriage VirMan Story..
Virat went to the Virika Bedroom..
Virat:Bhai,Bhaabhi I have planned a Valentine Surprise for Manvi at the yacht tonight is there any chance you guys could manaofy her into coming there?
Jeevika:Par,Virat
Virat:No par var Bhabhi,par Angels ke hi hote hai... 
Viren:I'll manaofy her :)
Virat:Really,Bhaai thanks :) I'd better leave now or else won't be able to get done with all of the preparations Byee and thanks :*
Virat exits and foes to the yacht...
Viren:Jeevika give me my phone..
Jeevika (handing the phone):Here you go...
Viren:Happy Valentines Day
Manvi:Happy Valentines Day Jeeju..
Viren:I have a surprise for you,you know the boat club right??
Manvi:Yess
Viren:Great,then be there by 7 Boat No.5
Manvi:Okay Jeeju thanks :D
Soo Manvi begins getting dressed and Virat explains his plan to the Captain...
Sooo slowly the day passes and time as well,it wasn't 7 anymore it was 7:30 
Virat(thinking):Will Manvi come or no?? God I have never asked you for anything..this is the first time im asking you...Please bring Manvi here..I can't live without her...Gosh! I love her so much :*
As soon as all these thoughts flashed over there at the door stood the love of his life in a beautiful Anarkali looking like the prettiest girl in the world..With all the wind blowing in her hair and she struggling to get the hair out of her face...
Manvi:Virat you yahaan kaaise??
Virat:Happy Valentines Day Manvi...
And all of a sudden the electricity goes out...Manvi runs and jumps and hugs Virat...
Manvi:Virat,Virat help please..Im scared of the darkness..
Virat:Chillax yaar...Im with you :)
He seats her on the sofa and goes to light a candle...
He goes and sits next to her with her staring into his deep brown eyes still staring he takes her palm and places it in between his...This stare would have lasted all night long unless the Captain wouldn't have disturbed...
Captain:Sir,should I start the yacht?
Virat:Yes
Manvi quickly shifted away..
When they reached their destination there was a jerk to stop the boat when she opened her eyes she found herself in his arms...She quickly chudaaoed herself and began walking towards the deck..Virat then held her hand...
Virat:Where are you going??
Manvi:I wanna be alone for a while Virat,just leave me alone pleaseee...
He left her and she continued walking...walking,walking in the darkness she didn't realized that she had reaches the corner of the deck because of which she had fallen in the water...
Manvi:Virat,Virat...
Virat ran to the deck..
Virat:Manvi where are you??
Manvi:Uppar nahi look down stupid..
Virat:How did you get there...??
Manvi:Stop talking and come and help me
And he jumped in...
Virat:Oye Teri maa ki paani thanda Hai..
Manvi:Terna toh aata hai na??
Virat:Obviously..
Manvi:You know what,tumhare wajeh se main aaj aisi haalat main hoon...Its all,because of you..
Virat catches her mouth "Shhh Shhh"
Virat:I have to tell you something..,
Manvi:Go on
Virat:From the day I met you,you changed me,you changed my heart,my soul,my and my mind..You turned me from an animal to a Human...I...I
Manvi:Come to the point..
Virat:I love you Manvi...
Manvi:What?? I mean How?? I mean kaise??
Virat:I love you Manvi..I don't know how,I don't know when and I don't know why..
Virat:Captain bottle please...
Manvi:Bottle?!?
And the captain through the bottle in the water...
Virat:Manvi open the bottle and read the notee...
Manvi:Can we get out of this place first please?!?
Virat:Okay...Captain put down the ladder pleaseee
And the Captain puts down the ladder...
Virat:Manvi go and dry yourself first...and read the note..
Manvi:Okaay tum jaao naa...
In the darkness of the night ND with just one candle our Manvi was dressing up and changing into some spare clothes which were at the yacht...
Manvi (to herself):Ohho now how do I tie this thread at the back?!? Virat,Virat come and help me..
Virat:Kya Hua Manvi?!?
Manvi:Just tie this thread...
Virat:Okkay...
Finally they were so close that Manvi could feel Virat's breath on her back..They could feel each others touch and both of them were enjoying it finally Manvi gave in...
Manvi:Tum hi padlo naa...
Note:
Jabse tumhe jaana hai,Tabse tumhe  chaha hai..
Aapki har aek jhalak ke liye thadapte hai hum...
Aapki har ek Ada seh sakte hai him..
Aapki har ek guna bhula sakte hai him..
Kyunki hamein aapse pyaar hai...
Surkh wala,soz wala faiz wala love
Usse bhi zyada live hai..
Aur ek na ek din hum aapko hamara banake hi rahenge
Manvi:Toh voh din aaj kyun nahi ho sakta??
Virat:What??
Manvi:I love you too Virat,unconditionally,truthfully and completely...I lovee you :)
Virat turned her around and cupped her face
Virat:What are you serious?!?
Manvi:Yaa I love you :*
Virat jus hugged her as tight as he could and then sealed the night with a beautiful and passionate kiss...
...The End...

Entry #10   

"Anarkali disco chali, chali chali disco chali"
Maanvi's alarm rang making her awake from her sweet dreams. With her face inside the blanket, she took her arm out and dismissed the alarm. Her hand roamed on the other side of the bed but felt nothing. This made her totally awake. She again saw the side next to her and her eyes thoroughly checked the whole room but again the same answer. He was not her besides her. She was doing the same thing for the last one week as she was missing her partner like hell.

"Aaj phir Viraat tumne mere sapnoon mein akar wish kia phir tum asal mein wish kyun nahi karte"Maanvi took the frame from the side table which had a beautiful photo of Maanvi and Viraat as bride and groom.
"Happy valentines day partner"
She hugged the photo close to her and kissed it.Then placed it on its position.
"Mein ne soch lia hai ab se na toh mein tumhe miss karo gi aur na hi call karo gi. Rehna tum apne ganoon mein gum aur bhool jaana apni akloti patni ko tum. Wah maanvi kya khoob kaha tune. Dekha tumne Viraat tumhare chakar mein main 2013 ki devdas ban gai hu aur tum 1997 ke shahrukh nahi baan sakte. Chi Viraat sahi mein pore chep ho tum."
With this she went to the bathroom to get fresh. She wore an elegant red saree with matching tops and a small pendant. Jeevika was sitting in the living room reading a magazine when her phone buzzed.
"Hello kon bol raha hai?"
"Bhabhi mein Viraat kaisi ho aap?"
"Viraat tum itne dino baad phone apne music trip ke chakar mein humko bhol hi gai na"
"Arey bhabhi aisa mat bolo main idhar aapko bahut miss karte ho.Udhar sab kaise hain"
"Tumhe bhi sab bahut miss karte hain aur sab bilkul thek hain"
"Bhabhi mujhe na aap se kuch kaam tha"
Viraat explained Jeevika the whole plan.She then went to Maanvi's room to start it.
"Maanu mujhe tujhse kuch kaam tha"
"Haan di bolo"
"Woh maanu aaj na ma ke chachile bhai mumbai se arahe hain aur mujhe kuch kaam hai toh kya tu unhe lene jasakti hai?"
"Di yeh bhi koi pochne ki baat hai mein chali jao gi waise kab ki hai flight?"
"Shaam 4 baje ki"
Jeevika went outside the room and showed thumbs up.Maanvi saw the time and it was already 1:30 so she finished her remaining work and went for the airport as it was far away from their house.
She reached the airport at 3:45 and decided to wait for the flight to arrive. After waiting for half an hour she inquired from the counter about the flight which told her that the flight is delayed for two hours. She was totally pissed off so decided to call Jeevika but she was not recieving so she dialed Viren.
"Jiju mein airport pe hu per flight do ghante delayed hai toh aap batao kya karo?"
"Maanvi agar tum ghar aaogi toh der ho jai gi "
"Toh kya karoon jiju"
" Idea! Airport ke nazdeek hi ek cafe hai tum udhar jakar lunch kar lo is tarah time pass bhi ho jai ga aur der bhi nahi hoga"
"Thek hai jiju. Thank u."
Viren ended the call and showed thumbs up. Maanvi made an exit when an announcement was made.
"The flight from delhi to chandighar has crashed in mid air and noone have survived."
Maanvi entered the cafe which seemed like there is no one inside it. She went and found it fully dark.
Suddenly a small spotlight came to a small table on the side.Ii had a bouquet of yellow rose on it and a small card. She opened it.
"Kitna hai humko tumse pyaar Yeh do phool kya kare izhaar
HAPPY ROSE DAY"

The spotlight shifted to the next table which showed a box and a letter. She opened the box which had a beautiful diamond ring inside and then she opened the letter.
"Is heere ki tarah sadah meri zindagi mein chamkti rehna
HAPPY PROPOSE DAY"

Next table had a big cadbury chocolate and a card on it.
"Karwi si zindagi ko meetha sa khawaboon ka jahan banane ke liay shukria
HAPPY CHOCOLATE DAY"

On the next table a cute white teddy bear was sitting with a card in its hand. She picked it up.
"Zindagi mein aaj lamhe khas aagai Aate aate dono ke dil pass agai
HAPPY TEDDY BEAR DAY"

Spotlight went towards the next table which had a box on it and card on its top.She opened the box and saw her favourite diamond set which she was asking from him.Then opened he card.
"Hum apne ashiq se jo waada karte hain woh pora karte hain
HAPPY PROMISE DAY"

Next table displayed a beautiful frame which their most adorable picture in between and VIRMAAN on its border.Maanvi took it as kissed it then read the card.
"Tumhari masomiat hi hamare pyaar ka raaz hai
HAPPY KISS DAY"

She went forward on the next table which again had a box but bigger. She opened it and saw a beautiful blood red suit and a card attached.
"Tumhara ahsaas mujhe ek nai zindagi deta hai
HAPPY HUG DAY"

As soon as she took next step the lights opened and the female version of hua kya hua starts on the background . She saw the screen in front of her which was showing the pictures of virmaan and red roses fell on her from the roof. As soon as the songs finished she heard Viraat voice.
"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PARTNER And this one is for you"
She heard the male version of hua kya hua in Viraat's voice. Maanvi was head over heels. She was so overjoyed that she started to cry in happiness.Meanwhile the whole vadhera family arrived in the cafe all in red but noone in smile. They saw Maanvi so happy and smiling. Jeevika went to her and put her hand on her shoulder.
"Viraat"
"Di dekha aap ne yeh sab Viraat ne mere liay kya hai mein itni khush hu di per di kahan hai woh"
"Maanu woh nahi aai ga"
"Are aise kaise nahi aai ga use aana pare ga mein ne bhi use gift dena hai""Maanu Viraat kabhi nahi aai ga"
"Di mazaq band karo Viraat bahar niklo bahut ho gaya suprise bahar aao na"
Jeevika tried to tell her but she wasnot listening so she slapped her.
"Maanvi tera Viraat ab kabhi nahi aai ga us ka jahaz crash ho gaya hai woh tujhe chor kar chala gaya hai" 
With this she hugged her but Maanvi was unable to digest it. Her world ended before it could start.
HER FIRST VALENTINE BECAME THE LAST WITH VIRAAT.

Entry #11   

In Love with you, beyond life

Virat wrapped Maanvi in his strong arms, and were standing at the edge of the mountain, Maanvi rubbing her hands and cupping her face to ward off the cold,. waiting for the scenic Sunrise at 6:50 am in Rishikesh... with the sky turning golden, Maanvi looks into Virat's deep eyes, their smiles widen, their faces illuminate with the Sun rays, making it's way  through the mountains, over the river Ganges, with chirping birds in the sky, they standstill  to witness the beautiful Sunrise  

"Thank you so much" he cupped her face and gently planted a kiss on her forehead, Maanvi looks quizzically at him.. "for the most beautiful sunrise of my life",  Virat's eyes with intense love and passion.. she hugs him close to herself, with the time frozen right there.

"Wow this is just beautiful Maanvi,, haven't seen such a serene place all my life", Virat walking into the wooden guest house located, in the deep forests of Rishikesh 

"this place is scenic and ethereal", Virat lost in the nature.. Maanvi starts making breakfast in the well furnished mid size kitchen, filled with the needed stuff for them

"Virat!!! leave me, put me down, the toast will be burnt", said Maanvi trying to get off the countertop, while Virat was holding her hands behind her back and pushing her towards himself, their faces are just inches apart, Virat nuzzles her neck and face...

"Why are you being so meherbaan on me today ..what is your  intention", asks in a besotted voice and winks at her

"shhh", she places her finger on his lips.."kuch nahin.. there are some things which cannot be expressed in words, you just have to feel and assimilate them", gets off the countertop with a gentle kiss on his lips, leaving a confused and happy Virat .. breakfast was done on the deck, facing the stream, 

Later,  they make their way to the stream, they sit on the riverbank, with  their feet immersed in water, Maanvi rests her head on his chest,, he hugs her to his side,.. time comes to a stand still

"Maanvi!!!", squeals Virat, with a splash of water on his face,  she breaks into a laughter which reverberates through the forest.. he is lost in her laughter and later splashes water on her,. Maanvi runs along the bank, laughing, teasing and splashing water at him.. his heart flutters in happiness and glee, at the end both of them are drenched in water.

"Italian!!!.. Maanvi please not today ", said Virat,  kissing away the drops of water on her right shoulder, dripping from her wet hair,,,

"but Virat Italian is your favorite..", argued Maanvi turning around

"haan .. but is it necessary that we risk it here when there is not a single restaurant around",he breaks into a teasing laughter.. 

"hahaha don't worry... I have been practicing it for 2 weeks, you will love it", winks Maanvi, and gets  back to  work, while Virat devours her every curve and her naked skin with his eyes, Maanvi can feel his eyes devouring her, but shrugs it with a smile

Virat is surprised with the delicious tasting food,.. he is overwhelmed, walks to her.. cups her face with both his hands,  stares passionately into her eyes, before he could react, Maanvi seals his lips with hers passionately and hugs him close to herself.. Virat tightly embraces her and places a kiss on her forehead... 

Later, they rest in the hammock, with her head on his shoulder, and spend time  talking sweet nothings and enjoying the serenity and freshness of the forest.. 

At dusk, they are at the edge of the mountain, Virat envelops Maanvi in his  arms,, the sun goes down painting the sky red-orange, the last few sun rays captures their gentle kiss.. the nature imbibes and witnesses their eternal love 

After dinner, VIrat awaits for Maanvi, warming himself with the bonfire, in the front yard, Maanvi draped in a white saree with maroon border,adorned with white and maroon designer blouse, a pearl chain, earrings, white and red bangles, a red bindi and sindoor in her parting, walks towards Virat, who is besotted in the the eternal beauty before his eyes, she smiles at him which outshines her every other adornment.. 

she opens her arms and stares into his deep brown eyes, which has the reflection of the bonfire,..he is besotted in her.. gently runs his fingers from her face down to her neck to make sure he is not hallucinating ...he firmly pulls her into a passionate hug, holds her close, like the most precious possession of his in this world..she melts in his arms, while he devours her beauty.. 

"white saree". he holds her pallu  "hmmm your favorite", and stares into his eyes 

Maanvi sat on the swing near the bonfire, with Virat's head in her lap, she gently runs her fingers through his hair, he stares at  the moonlit sky, the breeze, the sound of the crickets, her fragrance, the serenity of the place, fills Virat's heart with profound happiness,

his heart swells in happiness, for living the most blissful day ever, with his love. her beautiful dove eyes captivate hhis eyes,  she bends down and places a passionate kiss on his lips.. time is frozen,  after few moments, Virat gets down, helps Maanvi off the swing, 

he goes behind her, and slides a beautiful pearl waist chain around her waist...his fingers making a tingling sensation on her skin, she looks down in surprise and  turns around. 

"Happy Valentine's day Maanvi" seals with a kiss on her lips. "Happy Valentine's day Virat!!!"embraces  him in a passionate hug.. he picks her in his arms and walks into the dimly lit wooden guest house 

Thus Maanvi, ensured that they spent this day from Sunrise to pitch dark,  in seclusion, in the serene forest, away from city life, flowers, chocolates and candles. This was an attempt by Maanvi to make it special for Virat, herself and their LOVE.

Edited by |Persephone| - 11 years ago
Okay My vote is for #3!

Its just wonderful! 😃

I am not saying that the others are not nice but its a real tough choice! The way the emotions are portrayed! Ahh! Amazing one!

Congratulations to all the writers here and my Best wishes:)

-Preetha-
Edited by niCeline - 11 years ago
Originally posted by niCeline

Gunia!
Feb 9th?? 😳
Isn't it over??

oops... that was supposed to be March 9th ðŸ¤£
I guess that's my cue to head to bed ðŸ˜†

My vote is for

Entry #3

very well written everyone!

Edited by Kashy15 - 11 years ago
Loved all Virman Os..

Specially 10th one!
Thank you for organising the contest and making the thread Fairy and Gun!

I'd pick entry number #1!

This was a difficult choice, but it had to be made! Loved all the entries though!

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Cheers,

Ritchelle
Reserved.. Will edit this after 6th March :) <3
All the best to every one!