Suggestions / Comments

Sony TV Forum So Quiet?!!! No CM?!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

misha.as

IF-Sizzlerz

misha.as

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I agree, Sony should get a CM soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sony TV Forum So Quiet?!!! No CM?!! (Page 3)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KhotaSikaShreya

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I agree...hope Sony TV get new CM soon...

KhotaSikaShreya

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
sri i completely agree...sony has some really good shows and in such cases we defo need a CM...jyoti di was so gud and helpful but she became CM of zee...anyhow i would surely support u and we need a cm for sony...
pls dont something admins...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaKhotaSikaShreyavisrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Yes...I see so many spam posts every day...I having viewbie powers on CID forum, am able to trash them as and when I see them.

But if only one person is responsible, and that person is inactive for some reason, the whole forum is filled with junk posts.

There's also the issue of MID checks and stuff like that...definitely Sony needs a CM or if some people can at least become moderators of indiviual forums that'll be helpful...shows like Adalat are running without any mod or viewbie.

I think every forum should have at least 2 people - a viewbie and a mod/CM.

For some reason, the admins are hesitant about promoting people.

Even if someone makes a request / volunteers they are ignored as if they are some kind of over-enthusiastic, irresponsible kids who want to hog the limelight.

I am saying this from my personal experience...there was some trouble on the Satyamev Jayate forum and the mod wasn't around...I was willling to be viewbie as it was a short seasonal show and I was regularly watching it. But no one responded nicely and I felt as if I was being snubbed. Then I decided not to bother...I realised that to be a DT member here , it's more important to be on friendly terms with some people than being a sincere member who wants to keep a forum clean.  I left it at that. As I mentioned on another post...I miss someone like Ambrosia who was willing to give new members a chance.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Gitanjali-KhotaSikaShreyaLeadNitrateShagnikadebasree04astonishiMiniSandstone

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Exactly Vis di. It's really hard for one person to handle it all. And it's even harder for a CB because CBs don't have powers to close threads. So forums that don't have VBs, are often even worse because a CB may tell someone that they are doing things against IF rules, but they cannot close that thread giving people the feeling that they can do whatever they want.

-Swetha-

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I fully support you all here... Sony yet again being ignored. Disapprove

DreamyDeepz28

IF-Dazzler

DreamyDeepz28

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

I will give my opinion on my side here. Its just a day that I have done written update. Seriously it was difficult, Since I had no permisssions to finish the MB by watching CID at home,I had to go to brother's office.Since I knew its not downloading the video properly I opened 3 videos part by part.So I did first part around 11:30,Second part by 3:30,3rd part by 4:30, 4th Part by 4:50, Then I had a small part remaining All this I had to go many troubles due to power-cuts of half an hour.
      Even at 5 I couldn't finish WU. Even after I came home I was writing it continously. Only then I finished the update. So I really feel its impossible to do 4 updates by 2 Coolbies. Most of them are on job or studying so its just herculean task I must say.As its not a soap theres long scenes to write atleast the double of that silly serials on TV.
    Still all Coolbies are trying their best. 
Its so Unfair to not provide a CM to Sony Channel.

The IF is doing the same attitude as the Channel.Just like Sony TV is not giving any credit success of channel to CID, IF is not giving importance to Sony Channel CM.
    I guess its high time they get promotion and add more coolbies and bring one Channel moderator for Sony channel

iMini

Post Reply New Post

Go to top