Sony TV Forum So Quiet?!!! No CM?!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for this thread!
i support!
Hi Guys!

I'm sure Sony TV will also have a CM sometime soon, till then please be patient and bare with admin.

I have forwarded a link to this thread to Priya Di and she will look into it:)

SHERYA, its really a Hard time as after reading from few days that SONY TV does not have a Channel Moderator feelin myself Weird...πŸ˜•
Honestly SONT TV is really a Most Viewble Channel Not in Southeast Asien Countries, even its the Most Indian Viewable Channel in Middle East especially in UAE...πŸ‘
Specially Some Programs like CID/CP/ADAALAT/CC are very Famous as they are Separate Epi programs... even it comes in Top Three Channels viewable and having Huge Viewers in ASIA...πŸ‘
I totally Supports U and hardly feeling that there must be a CM for SONY TV channel ...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
I agree, Sony should get a CM soon
i agree plz make some one a CM of SOnytv 
I agree...hope Sony TV get new CM soon...
sri i completely agree...sony has some really good shows and in such cases we defo need a CM...jyoti di was so gud and helpful but she became CM of zee...anyhow i would surely support u and we need a cm for sony...
pls dont something admins...
Yes...I see so many spam posts every day...I having viewbie powers on CID forum, am able to trash them as and when I see them.

But if only one person is responsible, and that person is inactive for some reason, the whole forum is filled with junk posts.

There's also the issue of MID checks and stuff like that...definitely Sony needs a CM or if some people can at least become moderators of indiviual forums that'll be helpful...shows like Adalat are running without any mod or viewbie.

I think every forum should have at least 2 people - a viewbie and a mod/CM.

For some reason, the admins are hesitant about promoting people.

Even if someone makes a request / volunteers they are ignored as if they are some kind of over-enthusiastic, irresponsible kids who want to hog the limelight.

I am saying this from my personal experience...there was some trouble on the Satyamev Jayate forum and the mod wasn't around...I was willling to be viewbie as it was a short seasonal show and I was regularly watching it. But no one responded nicely and I felt as if I was being snubbed. Then I decided not to bother...I realised that to be a DT member here , it's more important to be on friendly terms with some people than being a sincere member who wants to keep a forum clean.  I left it at that. As I mentioned on another post...I miss someone like Ambrosia who was willing to give new members a chance.

Exactly Vis di. It's really hard for one person to handle it all. And it's even harder for a CB because CBs don't have powers to close threads. So forums that don't have VBs, are often even worse because a CB may tell someone that they are doing things against IF rules, but they cannot close that thread giving people the feeling that they can do whatever they want.
I fully support you all here... Sony yet again being ignored. πŸ˜’