Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats for the new thread πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

and what you said that the next one is the last chapter😲 I hope you are kidding because I wan more πŸ˜­
Qwertyui thumbnail
Wow can't wait thnx pm me and update soon :)
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congo on new thread !!\
πŸ₯³
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congo on the new thread.. Update soon.
ag0502 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulation!!!!
waiting
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on thread 2 wishing you many more

-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PART 16 [LAST UPDATE]

Hey Guyz...It is sad that I'm coming with the last update of Hidden Meanings...But I wrote...what my imaginations told me too...and for this story...my imaginations are ended...I tried my best to turn my imaginations into words...so The last part...😭...Thank you all the readers who read my story...It is wonderful to read all your comments...

Arnav tried to get rid of the men...he pulled the hands of a man and hit him with the other man...while punching them with his fist...

While the men were dizzy...he grab the bike and left behind the van where Kushi is taking...Rohan took the phone and dial the number of 

"Sumith..."

"Hello Sir We are on the way..."

"Good...I'll be there in a few...What about Arnav..."

"Arnav is Dead sir..."

"No No..You can't do it to him..." Kushi screamed hearing the word Dead...

"Well It's a very good news...give the phone to the Girl..."

"Hello..my Little girl...Are my boys hurting you...Don't worry..in few seconds you will also reach the place where Arnav went..."

"You...Scoundrel..."

"OMG...Scoundrel...Don't tell me that..dear if Arnav never loved my daughter...and never wanted a revenge...He must be alive at the moment...But what to do he wanted revenge..." Sumith smirked...

"You are...Sumith..."

"He had talked about me...What good or bad...Well it must be good...as I easily disguised him with my skills..." Sumith Smirked..

"How could you...Do that to your own daughter..."

"Well...dear...I will meet  you in a few seconds...until then have a good ride..." Sumith cut the phone...

Arnav finally get hold with the van...he rode the bike...hiding it behind the vehicles...

Finally the Van approached a very rare part of Delhi...It was...Hill Ground...Trees surrounded the place and a Deep Hell at the end...

They pull out Kushi...from the van...and waited for Sumith...While Kushi's tears rolled down her pinky cheeks...She wiped off the tears from her cheeks while she noticed something behind the Trees...It was Arnav...She smiled with her lips and eyes... 

There were like five men..and with Rohan it became six...all the five men were around the small area...and Rohan with Kushi...

Arnav drag a man who is behind Rohan...and punched him tightly...on to the gorund...and the second one was on the ground while Kushi started a chit chat with Rohan...just to make Arnav's plan easy...

"Why did you do it Rohan..."

"What..?" Rohan smirk as he is not care

"You cheated on me and your country..."

"Cheated...lol It was all planned Kushi...You are just a pawn in this game..."

"Pawn...you Think life is a chess board...No,Life is Life...You will surly get punished for your deeds..."

"Shutup...Bitch..you talk too much..."

"YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS ROHAN..." Kushi screamed...and Rohan slapped her and she fell on to the ground...

"ROHAN..." Arnav came running from no where...and started to punch him continuesly ...While the trio who were there came running towards arnav...but Arnav's anger was countless that he hit the trio once... holding Rohan in one hand...He kicked and Punched Rohan...that he fell on 
to the ground while his gun...Flew away...to the ground...

I'll finish this once and for all...Arnav locked his fingers like a stone...and Pointed towards Rohan...

"No Please...Arnav..."

"You killed my Ananya...You Slapped my Kushi..."

"No...You don't know the whole truth" Rohan pleaded Arnav...

"Truth...what truth...do you think you can make another story..."

"Ananya was killed by me...but it was planned by..." Before Rohan complete his words...His heart became a hole...His heart started to bleed...and blood flowed like a waterfall...It was not Arnav who...shot him...It was not her who shot him...It was someone else...Arnav 
looked behind him and saw Sumith standing with a gun...

Kushi was still on the floor...She started to get conscious...while slowly she pulled her body to get up...Arnav started to walk towards Sumith with a smile of joyousness...With the happiness of giving Ananya justice...while Kushi started to mutter some words... 

"Uncle...You are here..." Arnav Hugged him...*SHOT* *SHOT*...He opened his heart and hands...But... "arnav...Arnav... ARNAV..." Kushi screamed...looking towards the scene...

It was a gun shot...It was a sound of blood...that fell to the ground...It was a sound which stopped a heart by breathing...Few minutes ago...It was all a new beginning...new feeling...new dreams...but all of a sudden...it became...an end...Dark feelings...shattering Dreams...It was an end...that none expect to be...It was an end...with a tear in Eyes...It was an end with Blood...It was an end with Bullets...It was an end with Sound of Darkness... It became true that love can happened more than once... But I never wrote...Love that begins in a few seconds...Love that feels new dreams... can fade away after a few seconds...

THE END...
 I'll come with the EPILOGUEπŸ˜ƒ...Very Soon...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Arshiangel - 11 years ago
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

😲
was this really the last chapter !!!???😲
btw u cruel lady u hanged us on cliff...who shot n whom shot ???

come wid the epilogue quick ...

thnx 4 the pm !
Edited by say_cheese - 11 years ago
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! What the hell was that!!!!!!!!! Is Arnav dead? Or is it Sumith that is dead and by some miracle, Arnav is alive?? Ooohhh! How could you leave us hanging like this! 
Please post the epilogue soon! Thanks for the PM. 
Sad to see your SS end!
Barkah thumbnail
congrats on new thread.
OMG OMG OMG! What the,... Is Arnav dead? 😭 Or Arnav is alive? 😊
πŸ˜’ I m very Sad to see your SS end