Bommalattam Feb 25 - Mar 1 Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina.. 

Bharathy and Santosh ekachakka romance in front of all family members but nothing in their room! something fishy !!

Another thing I noticed in title song today.. Actor bharath ( aka the baddie Babu in Uravugal) is also there in BM.  Looks like he is a baddie in this too and I feel he is Nats & Sivagami son.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwarSavitha0101atinaseelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bommalattam Feb 25 - Mar 1 Discussions (Page 3)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
really Nithya...I did not notice Barath ...may be because I always on line where there is no title song...Let me watch oncve from the TV...then I will see too...Try to catch some new scenes pictures too...

@ratna:Thanks for the offer...
If you can do monday and friday pictures...that will be ok...but then you are already with other stuffs in your hands rigfht?

we dont have to post a lot of pictrures everyday...unless something important happening...so may be 4 to 6 a day should do...and if any day you can not do it ok...

I will open a updater schedule thread above and post there which days and who will do pics nu...just have a look maa...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwarnithyamkv

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
all the updaters and Ratna...please visit the updaters schdule thread... above...

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
todays episode: (Thuraday):

It is so embarassing for anyone to talk about this topic. First of all Santhosh should not be telling about their first night to his chithaps...and this Nats too should not make this a big deal like this...

varneshwarSavitha0101nithyamkvseelaks

Savitha0101

Goldie

Savitha0101

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

todays episode: (Thuraday):

It is so embarassing for anyone to talk about this topic. First of all Santhosh should not be telling about their first night to his chithaps...and this Nats too should not make this a big deal like this...

Really very embarrassing topic...chithaps want something like this to happen and Bharathy gets furious and leave the house this is what he wants Wink and once Bharathy is out  his line is clear.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwaratinaseelaks

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates atina.. 

Santosh.. sick fellow.. sharing bedroom matter with Nats.. Adhukku mela Nats manam kettavan going around and telling all..  Why should everyone be schoked on knowing it..  It is something perosnal between the couple.. Why on hell should they worry, advice or talk about it.

varneshwarSavitha0101atinaseelaks

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Agree that topic is very sensitive but look at this way on why he had to tell it to chittaps nu.. the main reason why santhosh married Bharaty was not to live with her. He only wanted to have her as revenge for her slapping him right? Even when chittaps when telling him not to marry bharaty .. santhosh told him not to be worried as after he had her.. he will be torturing her nu. So when chittaps was accusing him that he had changed and become pondati adimai .. santhosh had his pride to be taken care of .. so he admitted to chittaps that nothing happen and that is why his still putting up with bharaty nu.

Its very obvious Santhosh is not buying bharathy act as his very casual when ever bharathy overa romancing Ermm

But totally disgusting for chittaps to talk about this to Chids Dead

varneshwaratinaseelaks

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Nithya !!!

I totally forgot about sending PM of pictures !! Will be regular from next Thursday Smile

varneshwarnithyamkvatina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bommalattam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.