Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: atina

todays episode: (Thuraday):

It is so embarassing for anyone to talk about this topic. First of all Santhosh should not be telling about their first night to his chithaps...and this Nats too should not make this a big deal like this...

Really very embarrassing topic...chithaps want something like this to happen and Bharathy gets furious and leave the house this is what he wants ðŸ˜‰ and once Bharathy is out  his line is clear.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates atina.. 

Santosh.. sick fellow.. sharing bedroom matter with Nats.. Adhukku mela Nats manam kettavan going around and telling all..  Why should everyone be schoked on knowing it..  It is something perosnal between the couple.. Why on hell should they worry, advice or talk about it.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree that topic is very sensitive but look at this way on why he had to tell it to chittaps nu.. the main reason why santhosh married Bharaty was not to live with her. He only wanted to have her as revenge for her slapping him right? Even when chittaps when telling him not to marry bharaty .. santhosh told him not to be worried as after he had her.. he will be torturing her nu. So when chittaps was accusing him that he had changed and become pondati adimai .. santhosh had his pride to be taken care of .. so he admitted to chittaps that nothing happen and that is why his still putting up with bharaty nu.

Its very obvious Santhosh is not buying bharathy act as his very casual when ever bharathy overa romancing 🤔

But totally disgusting for chittaps to talk about this to Chids 🤢

seelaks thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nithya !!!

I totally forgot about sending PM of pictures !! Will be regular from next Thursday ðŸ˜Š
nithya_IF thumbnail
Lakshmi .. no problem.. FYI.. update was done by atina.. I just reserved the post ðŸ˜³
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thansk for the updates Janu.. 

Devi .. seriously needs some whacking..
seelaks thumbnail
Thanks for the update Janu !!!

Ketke koodatha kelviya ketutaangala 🤢
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seelaks

Thanks for the update Nithya !!!

I totally forgot about sending PM of pictures !! Will be regular from next Thursday ðŸ˜Š

That is ok laksh...Monday you can send it to nithya and me...normally I come to the computer in my morning...nithya is done with her hgot hot update and she would have gone to bed by then...So I can post the pictures...however make sure to send pictures to both of us...always...even for thursdays...
Thanks maa
seelaks thumbnail
@ atina :

Ok 😊 I will make sure 😃