Fan Fictions

Arshi: Making Khushi Mine I (THREAD 6) (Page 103)

Post Reply New Post

Page 103 of 151

IPKKNDkaur92

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anony_mous

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi: Making Khushi Mine I (THREAD 6) (Page 103)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bunnylovessunny

Goldie

bunnylovessunny

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
hey!! I woke up early hoping for an update :(
when is the next one?? 

Anony_mous

SanzBarbie

IF-Rockerz

SanzBarbie

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Such a wonderful and poignant story! U write so beautifully! Read all the chapters in one go! I have sent u a buddy req! Pls add me to ur pm list!

Anony_mous

Amti4u

IF-Rockerz

Amti4u

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
600th like from me... loved the update an the way you presented it...

Anony_mous

RamnVij

RamnVij

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Hey...

I must admit I was a tad surprised with the setting when I started reading this update--coz I was kind of expecting it to pick up where the previous chapter left off, with the morning of A& K's wedding. 

But then, after I finished the very blissful (and romantic Smile) chapter, what you said in your note made a lot of sense. With a small 'leap' of about a fortnight, you described very well, the lovely sense of domesticity and contentment of the newly married couple. It recalled to my mind, the amazing words you made Khushi think of in a previous chapter--about how being 'normal' is way under rated. 

Both the leads, orphaned at an early age, faced with trials and tribulations far beyond what people of their age ever normally do, must have yearned to have just this sense of normalcy, stability and contentment in their lives. For them, this lovely stage--of being blissfully in love with your life partner, and being legally recognized as parents of the kids they adore--must be nothing less than paradise. You've conveyed so well, that sense of belonging, and utter abandonment in their love for each other. Also laud your subtlety and delicacy in rendering the romantic scenes.

Arnav's territorial heart Smile loving the sight of Khushi's sindhoor and the sound of her suhaag chuda proclaiming her tie with him, was so well done. It fit in very well, with your description of his jealously guarded, 'covetous' heart in a previous chapter of this FF. And now, he is all set to defend and protect his coveted territory Tongue against anyone--the whole world, if necessary!

Am just wondering what would be Manorama's and Akash's fate when Arnav realizes what they put Khushi through during the awful dinner get together? Must say, I am kind of looking forward to them getting their comeuppance!

Khushi's way of putting her point across in selecting the playschool--Thumbs Up just too good. Brought back some lovely childhood memories. My parents were rather similar to this on the occasions where they had to resolve diametrically opposite views. Dad would dazzle and argue with the eloquence of an Antony--generally we kids would feel he was going to win the day with his reasoning and forcefulness.
And then Mom would sneak in a knockout punch in her quietly effective manner, and she would win the debate hands down! Was fun to watch and fun to read about, too! 

Eagerly looking forward to the next 2 chapters. And though I will sorely miss MKM, its great you have the plot arc in your mind and know clearly when you want to close the story.

So looking forward to MKM II and your Few shots as well. My personal choice is to hope you post the Few shots one first and then MKM II--just so that we have some more time to bask in MKM I's memories. But its your decision and will love to read your further work.

Cheers.

Edited by RamnVij - 04 March 2013 at 2:45am

Anony_mous

memyarshi

Groupbie

memyarshi

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Lovely story...came across ur story just yesterday read it in one go with sleepless night...After every chapter's end I just thought that "I will continue reading later...but could not resist...
U have narrated the relationship between ARSHI... in the best possible way to keep readers glued to ur creation...

Continue soon...waiting eagerly

Can you put me on your PM list when new updates have been posted??? Thanks

Anony_mous

Creatiwitty

Creatiwitty

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Love your story. You know n trying to guess when this story is going now that arnav and Khushi are married. But i can't figure out. M sure you have it all figured out. Waiting to read the next chapter. Do pm when ready.

Anony_mous

MaRyLoVeArShI

Groupbie

MaRyLoVeArShI

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
loved it 
they are so sweet together Day Dreaming
it was so cute when arnav didnt wanted that his princess get married 
cont soon plz 
thnx 4 pm 

sorry for the late comment