Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
mind blowing update! 

its quite normal for khushi to freak out after hearing that arnav had an accident even if it was a minor one and he was not hurt, the way she lost her bhai and sister in law, that word must have a big impact on her life!

i think if i were in khushi's place, i  also i would have been rushing at the same speed to see if my husband is safe and sound! knowing khushi she wouldnt have been at peace till she saw for herself that arnav is truly fine.

loving this arnav, he stayed there and tried his best as the boss to comfort the families of the ones who were hurt in this accident! he is a gem of a man! khushi couldnt have asked for a more caring and loving man!

really happy that when khushi came face to face with the nasty Roys arnav was by her side! n just imagining the looks on akash and his mom face when they came to know that she is Mrs ASR! manorama insulted khushi thinking she is poor and all alone in this world but now khushi is not only married to man who is many times more richer than the roys but she is also the proud mother of 2 little angels!

poor akash, his bad time has truly started and if i was him i would have started looking for another job. lol. arnav would not leave him or his mother for all the insults she said to khushi!
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

A lovely Update once again!!

AWESOME!!!!

Serves Mrs Roy right for insulting khushi!!!
Wonder What Arnav is upto?!
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So I'm chaining Arnav to my bed and having my way with him! He was the clear star in this update and I just wanted to reach into my screen and kiss the living day lights outta him!

I LOVED how you described Khushi running into Arnav's arms! Because THAT is exactly how I had envisioned it and you did a fantastic job! 

And after that...Arnav...*sigh*. So tactfully slipped in the information about Khushi ALREADY being engaged to him when she went to the Roy's for dinner!! LOVED THAT!!!! Kaleje ko thandak pahuch gayi!! :) :) 

Thank you for the PM :) I can't WAIT to see what Arnav does to Manorama now!! :) 
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapter. Loved to see Khushi's concern for Arnav so openly. I am glad Arnav knows about what happened at the Roy's. But I hope he is not too harsh on them.

You know I actually thought the 'accident' was a lie to get Khushi to the helipad to fly off for their surprise honeymoon. Nice chapter. Enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the PM.
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i loved the way truth came out. now arnav planning to teach manorama a lesson. 
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous update..

Thanka 4 d pm
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic update. I felt so nervous reading about the accident given their past history so I can just imagine what Khushi might have gone through... Until she saw Arnav for herself, there was no respite for her. Poor thing, she is totally traumatized. 

As far as Arnav is concerned, he couldn't get any better IMO. He assured that all his employees were taken care of before calling Khushi to let her know about the accident. His assurances were however not believed. It was so nice to see him want to see Khushi fuss over him, he really needs her love to see him through anything.

Arnav protecting Khushi from the Roy's was just awesome!! Wanna see what Arnav has got planned for Manorama Roy, she really needs to be put in her place... And Aakash needs to grow a pair!

Great update, thanks for the PM :)
drmj5612 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
again a beautiful update... ðŸ˜Š

it was natural on Khushi's part to get all worried.. after all its about her husband..
i would have done d same, if i were on her place.. ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜Š

Thank God, d accident was minor one n no one actually got much hurt..
as a Boss, i Loved how Arnav was there when his employees families arrived, just to assure everyone... ðŸ˜Š

n d Roy family seriously got a blow knowing Khushi is his wife..
Mrs. Roy surely acted like a chameleon.. changing colours.. lol.. i HATE her.. huh... ðŸ˜¡ 

Thank God, Arnav was there with her at that time.. ðŸ˜Š

n now as he knows what actually was bothering his dear wife, i would like him to do something big to teach Roy family a good lesson...

Thank u 4 d PM.. ðŸ˜‰

kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Can't wait to see what arnavs plan is
farha623 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update

can't wait to see wht arnav does!!