Arshi: Making Khushi Mine I (THREAD 6) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Great update!!!
But i guess u dropped me out of ur pm list!!
Thanks a lot 4 d pm yaar...          omg the update was awesome yaar...                  soo lovely nd romantic confession yaar... cant wait for next update yaar... update soon...
the only thing i ask when i read ur updates is, how can someone write so beautifully, flawlessly and render me speechless everytime i read ur updates...u just make me crave for ur updates...i simply love and adore ur writing👏
Awsome update..! it was worth waitng..:)!!
congrats on the new thread!! i was so happy when i got ur pm! u finally updated and i must say it was an update worth the wait!! finally they confessed to each other!! i luved their confessions to each other, they were so simple, yet so heartwarming and sweet!! thanks for the pm!! plz update soon..will be waiting for ur next update!
Res
unres
m speechless...juz loss of words now...its eternal...magical...beautiful...the cnfession makes me smile like an idiot...it luks like that everything is going in front me...more than khushi's i like arnav's cnfession...okay..i knw m biased...lol...its beautiful

cuming to u...u knw u r a fab writer..no need to tell u that but u r a LATE LATEEF...juz kiddin..!

Please please please make the nxt one sooner...i cant wait now..!Edited by avantisharma - 11 years ago
both the ocnfessions were in line with their personality. hers shy and hesitant his deep and bold. beautiful
OMG Love this FF so much
really missed you, glad that you're back
update soon hun😳
Oh God! this was perhaps the best chapter...i mean the others were as good😉...but i loved this one...arshi's confession to eachother...knowing their complex nature and limitations with words...you have done a great job no exaggeration with feelings or words yet perfect...😊...You are the best A👏...And thank you for giving us this wonderful story. Looking forward for MKM2.
Wow..just fantastic
No other words to xpress