Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mxk3444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The only thing that comes to my mind is perfection I seriously don't know what else to say
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Can't stop myself from commenting
Awesome dear...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is such an awesome update...
love it..
so both confess...
now then wedding day 
Edited by anu17 - 11 years ago
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This Chapter is totally mindblowing...

Arnav's confession and his reaction to Khushi's confession is ... priceless.
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
d confession was beautifully written
was abke to picturise d scene
Thanx for pm
update soon
C 🥳 NGRATS ON NEW THREAD
mysticmanthri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh wow!finally they confesss...you made it so simple yet spectacularly beautiful!
loved how khushi reached a conclusion then went up to him to confess and the unromantic reply by arnav was more sweeter than anything he said you truly showed his shock and happiness !
arnav narrated from start to finish oh iam glad you added the part where he proposed marriage for himself primarily than for some custody issues!
now band baaja baraat get them married!
huny.thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fantastic update dear...

n congratz 4 da new thread...

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Finally!!!  So worth the wait. 

Adorable Khushi decides to proclaim her love at 1 in the morning!!!  

Loved the confused & funny Arnav when she enters his room. One of the cutesy parts:

'Arnav, We are getting married tomorrow'  she said sitting at the edge of the bed.

'Since I did not succumb to a heart attack few minutes back, I guess we are'  he replied sarcastically with his face buried into the pillow.

I was just waiting for Arnav's response & you presented it beautifully as a flashback in the morning. 

They are both finally in love!! 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
originally posted by Anony_mous

Will you believe me Khush when I say that I never hated you? I was scared of you. Because you had all the qualities in you to make a place in my family's heart. I was scared of the influence you had over di and jiju
'.

'Will you believe me when I say that every time you proved my fears about you wrong, I liked it somewhere deep down in my heart?'.

'Will you believe me when I say that I was ready to do anything to keep you with me in this house, ANY BLOODY THING, when we were just friends only?'.

'Will you believe me when I say that I fell a little in love with you when I saw you coming all drenched in the rains that day?'.

'Will you believe me when I say that I would have killed myself after nani if you would have not been there? I would have ruined Adit Adya's life. I was so alone and so defeated that time Khush. You saved me'.

'Will you believe me when I say that I hated Akash for being such a close friend of yours? For being able to make you laugh the way I am never able to'. 

'Will you believe me when I say that I was madly in love with you around the time we attended that party but never had the courage to say it to you?'.

'Will you believe me when I say that the ground beneath my feet disappeared when you got sick? The thought of loosing you made me mad. I sat there glued with you just to make sure that you don't leave me like maa or nani'.

'Will you believe me if I say that I did not propose marriage to you so that I can adopt Adit-Adya? I did that because I WANTED TO MARRY YOU'.

awesome update loved the confession and asr confession was so honest and sweet glad they finally had that conversation her waking him up in the middle of the night to tell him was wicked cute thanks for the pm awesome update

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
silvia1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful confession...loved the way they conveyed their feelings.
Now the wedding will be complete with love confession.
Waiting for their marraige...
Congrats for new thread