Suggestions / Comments

CID forum - not a soap !!! we need more coolbies!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
@MODS - CID is not a Soap!!!!!!!!!!! Written updaters (non-coolbies) work very hard to keep the forum organized. We need promotions. 

There are four 1 hour episodes a week and every episode has a different story, different characters and every dialog or a small scene is a an evidence and is related to the Story!!!

That means... every dialog and every small gesture has to be put up as a part of the WU to write it in complete. It takes 3 - 4 hours per episode to write the WU unlike the Soaps where there are lengthy songs or slow motion romance scenes which can be described in one line. 

We have 3 Coolbies and No Mod for the forum. We need coolbie promotion and we do not have mods to talk about it. 

We "The members of CID forum" request the mods to please look into the issue and help the forum. 

Edited by astonish - 24 February 2013 at 12:02am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

-sowmya-Bhavanab-Preetz--Gitanjali-GIRL_SHERLOCKsirilikesdayaKhotaSikaShreyasubha.-Mansi--Rose--GwendchotabhootShagnikaSars...optimist..rosepink.visromMrsSidMalhotradebasree04SK1991Magical_KaShmisha.asiMinipinkpearl5-Eris-.Mohabbatein.SaranghaeTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID forum - not a soap !!! we need more coolbies!!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
There are certain criteria for people to be eligible for coolbie position...but the mods and admins are very rigid about these and don't consider the nature of the serial.

For a serial like BALH, the written update will take half an hour...the cast and characters are the same, its half an hour per day...4 or 5 days a week.

But for an episodic serial like cid which has 4 one-hour episodes per week now, doing a written update is herculean task. The characters are new, the plot is different, being an investigative show all the twists and turns need to be clearly explained...we need to watch the online video by rewinding some scenes several times. It takes 3 to 4 hours of dedicated time to do one episode.

Its not fair to expect a coolbie to to more than 3 or 4 episodes per month...that itself is 15 hours of dedication to IF. People here have office/school/ exams...a life outside IF. If the mods and admins think that if coolbies have no time to do more than this, they don't deserve to be a coolbie it is unfair, demotivating and a very narrow minded view.

We are struggling with the written updates...there are so many non-coolbies including me who are helping maintain the WU going. I think if none of them are considered eligible for promotion, we will not have any new volunteers and the existing coolbies will soon give up, unable to bear the burden.

I request the mods and admins to consider this and decide on the promotions. We will need at least 6-8 coolbies to keep our forum written updates going smoothly.

Edited by visrom - 23 February 2013 at 9:27pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_b-sowmya--Gitanjali-BhavanabgadhadadaGIRL_SHERLOCKsirilikesdayaKhotaSikaShreya-Mansi--Rose--rosepink.ShagnikaSars.debasree04astonishmisha.aspinkpearl5SK1991

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I agree ... i used to think promotions are a way of encouragin members to become more active ... when i got promotoed to coolbie status, i felt i was more responsible towards my forums ... then why do some people who are doing all their duties of written updates not being recognised ?? Doesnt it simply dampen their spirit ??
Our show is a 4 hour show per week ... and every hour as mentioned above is totally different from the other ... we are in need of coolbies ..

Please do not take our posts as an argument ...i guess being a part of IF does give us the right to express our view point !! Its a democracy .. please consider this as a request and look into it asap.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-sowmya-gadhadadaGIRL_SHERLOCKsirilikesdayaKhotaSikaShreyaShagnikarosepink.misha.asdebasree04astonishSK1991

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I agree so much. Promotions are supposed to encourage us to become more active and help our forum. But people still help out and do things on forums even without promotions. We have many people who write WUs for this 1 hour show each week and yet they haven't been recognized. This leads people to feel discouraged and leave WUs because they aren't being recognized. CID really does require coolbies. And not just CID, but other forums as well. And not just coolbies, but Sony TV also requires a CM. Please take our arguments into consideration.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadasirilikesdayarosepink.Shagnikadebasree04astonishSK1991misha.as

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Very well put Visrom. Clap We 3 Coolbies ourselves accept that it Is impossible For 3 Of Us to take Up all the Burden...if not for the help of other members...there would Have been a Huge set of Missing wu's.

All The other non coolbie updaters Have Been Diligently spending their time and have thoroughly done the wu's.

Please do consider the promotion

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-gadhadadaBhavanabKhotaSikaShreyaShagnikarosepink.misha.asSK1991debasree04

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I agree we at least need two coolbies and Sony needs a channel mod

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadarosepink.misha.asSK1991astonish

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Very well put and described Vis di.

Please do consider our request!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadarosepink.misha.asSK1991astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Please do not consider the soap or any simple bi-weekly or tri-weekly WU rules on this forum. AS mentioned previously its a tedious job...and this is how everyone follows the schedule and helps in WU as just 3 coolbies cannot do all the WU's

Edited by astonish - 23 February 2013 at 11:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaKhotaSikaShreyaShagnikarosepink.misha.asSK1991

Post Reply New Post

Go to top