Saraswatichandra

Saraswatichandra, a classic tale of love. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I really don't want to have high expectation while watching a show I like keeping it low I hope I'll be able to follow it for awhile I love the promo's. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scarlet.moon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saraswatichandra, a classic tale of love. (Page 2)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I know the original story of Saraswatichandra, and it is really a tragic one. The end was not happy, nor was it the typical sad one! From the promos, i feel they have changed the end. "Adhuri kahani, ab hogi puri". I expect the show to be really good. I like the story, i like the actors, I like the producer! The show does seem to be a promising one. I do have a lot of expectations (forget me, my family too) and I hope we aren't let down! Cant wait for tomo!

scarlet.moon

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I love Sanjay Leela Bhansali movies and that's why I am looking forward to SC. 

As of now I am hoping for something different and intense, also hoping that SLB will weave his magic on television also! 

scarlet.moon

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Great topic Komal! I think I am interested in the show cuz of Bhansali... either it will be amazing or it's gonna crash and burn like Saawariya... I hope it's the former... can't say I am a big fan of either of the lead. Though Jennifer is definitely a good actress! Never really watched Gautam in anything before and am not really that impressed by his hosting in NB5! 
I guess we can only wait and watch! Btw, do remind me to watch it on Monday between my lectures LOL

scarlet.moon

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I love the concept of the show. I enjoy watching novel based serials !! So I am here knowing that a tragic element is attached to it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BimBim--scarlet.moon

.Shru_RK.

IF-Stunnerz

.Shru_RK.

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
i hav quite high expectations for SLB.. since it is a debut show for him in tellywood am interested to watch his way of presenting a classical love story on small screen..i dont bother whether the show gonna be dramatic one or realistic, i enjoy both..

Edited by -Shruti.M- - 24 February 2013 at 4:12am

scarlet.moon

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I think considering how TRPs work, this show needs to be very careful that it doesn't become too tragic. Television shows are used for escapism from your daily hectic life so if they make it too dark then it might not work. They need to keep the interest in the love story alive even when Kumud gets...I won't spoil it for anyone here. Also, I definitely feel the ending will be different where maybe Kumud will marry Saras but possibly not willingly.

It all depends on how the audience accepts it initially.

Edited by *Reemz* - 24 February 2013 at 4:05am

scarlet.moon

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
^^I haven't read the book but  "They need to keep the interest in the love story alive even when Kumud gets..." surely intrigues me.  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.