Saraswatichandra, a classic tale of love. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I love Sanjay Leela Bhansali movies and that's why I am looking forward to SC. 

As of now I am hoping for something different and intense, also hoping that SLB will weave his magic on television also! 
Great topic Komal! I think I am interested in the show cuz of Bhansali... either it will be amazing or it's gonna crash and burn like Saawariya... I hope it's the former... can't say I am a big fan of either of the lead. Though Jennifer is definitely a good actress! Never really watched Gautam in anything before and am not really that impressed by his hosting in NB5! 
I guess we can only wait and watch! Btw, do remind me to watch it on Monday between my lectures ðŸ˜†
I love the concept of the show. I enjoy watching novel based serials !! So I am here knowing that a tragic element is attached to it. 

i hav quite high expectations for SLB.. since it is a debut show for him in tellywood am interested to watch his way of presenting a classical love story on small screen..i dont bother whether the show gonna be dramatic one or realistic, i enjoy both..Edited by -Shruti.M- - 11 years ago
I think considering how TRPs work, this show needs to be very careful that it doesn't become too tragic. Television shows are used for escapism from your daily hectic life so if they make it too dark then it might not work. They need to keep the interest in the love story alive even when Kumud gets...I won't spoil it for anyone here. Also, I definitely feel the ending will be different where maybe Kumud will marry Saras but possibly not willingly.

It all depends on how the audience accepts it initially.Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago
^^I haven't read the book but  "They need to keep the interest in the love story alive even when Kumud gets..." surely intrigues me.  
Originally posted by |Persephone|

Great topic Komal! I think I am interested in the show cuz of Bhansali... either it will be amazing or it's gonna crash and burn like Saawariya... I hope it's the former... can't say I am a big fan of either of the lead. Though Jennifer is definitely a good actress! Never really watched Gautam in anything before and am not really that impressed by his hosting in NB5! 
I guess we can only wait and watch! Btw, do remind me to watch it on Monday between my lectures ðŸ˜†

woot woot did I just get someone to watch this show?! ðŸ˜³ Sure, I'll send a reminder out with other texts about the show.😆
Edited by scarlet.moon - 11 years ago
Apart from SLB and Jenny. I am actually seeing the show to see how much change SLB brings to the show from film and book.
Well, history has proven most of the times movies/shows have ruined the essence of books for many.  Considering its a show there for sure will be changes to the storyline and characters but to what extent has to be seen.
Originally posted by scarlet.moon

woot woot did I just get someone to watch this show?! ðŸ˜³ Sure, I'll send a reminder out with other texts about the show.😆

yay! you're gonna be my official promoter for this show ðŸ˜†