Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

violetshine

IF-Dazzler

violetshine

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
The spoiler sounds really interesting ! It will be good to see how Harish and Avantika will work together to sort Pankhuri and Adi's "relationship" out haha ! I can also imagine Adi trying to spend some alone time romancing Pankhuri he will not be able to as Avantika will be keeping an eye on both of them which means that they will have to meet secretly in the night or somewhat which I think will be fun to watch :D what you say guys ??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantumisty786sameersaagardiyadawda13PayaDesire95ankur281anusha.cochinANJ4Harshika4Life

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Looking forward to Paya's play fight ;)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ReenBean

ReenBean

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Feel like with Harish's illness not too much romance will happen. Their romance in the show is turned on then completly off then on again. Who knows!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281anusha.cochin

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
cant wait it will be intrestin i reali hpe this will bring harish n avantika tgther... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Looking forward to the fight ...wonder who's side will avank  will be on ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281violetshineanusha.cochin

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Haha def agree, it'd be cute to watch the two argue. It'd be interesting to see what they would do to make it seem real. The fact that "behind the scenes" they are their normal selves and due to that perhaps some PaYa scenes?Big smile I'm so greedy ever since the whole Vday epiLOL

ankur281violetshinePayaDesire95

GloryBeckons

Coolbie

GloryBeckons

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I THINK THIS WILL LEAD TO CONSUMMATION DUE TO SECRET MEETINGS ANG LONGING TO BE WITH EACH OTHER

ankur281violetshinePayaDesire95

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
PaYa's jhootha-jhagde is really looking very cute...Liked the sequences immensely and want it to be stretched for at least one week...The CVs never let us savour a happy track for long in this show...so must be this time at least for the sake of our patience...

And if that brings HarTika closer...tab toh sone pe suhaga...anything to see HarTika coming close...last scenes between the two were when Adi manao yed them for Annniversary celebration and Avantu came to harish's house and got nostalgic seeing their old photos...

violetshine

IF-Dazzler

violetshine

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gunjan-

Haha def agree, it'd be cute to watch the two argue. It'd be interesting to see what they would do to make it seem real. The fact that "behind the scenes" they are their normal selves and due to that perhaps some PaYa scenes?Big smile I'm so greedy ever since the whole Vday epiLOL

Totally agree with you !!

"behind the scenes" we do need some cute scenes to keep us all happy Embarrassed todays episode did make me laugh at places and this is just the startBig smile

& LOL i have also become greedy as well due to the Valentines Episode! after cv's shown us such a hot passionate episode of course we want no less !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunjan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.