Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

This is where I discovered my love for AbHer/YaRav Heart and serious obsession for GK Blushing... made some amazing friends and formed my virtual familyHug...The LMLMs and the yummies...sigh! hey I even got married hereLOL...turned into a rocker and then a sizzlerEmbarrassed...
Learnt making siggies, VMs, avis and most importantly made some awesome memories that I'll cherish all my life...

Though its time to say alvida, I'd rather end with kabhi alvida na kehna...
So, before the farewell gets super senti, let me sign off with a hope to see you all again soon!
HeartYeh Pyar Na Hoga KamHeart

Edited by hinz - 23 February 2013 at 6:20pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiGauravsDbestAbHer_neharegularinfodevilsadvocateNeebaEnigma.ssroomaniThinker_Bellefj08--Ratna--Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alvida..." in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiregularinfodevilsadvocateAbHer_nehafj08ssroomani--Ratna--Eksie

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Thank u Hina for this thread Hug...i agree word to word with what u said in your post...nothing left to say...will treasure the lovely memories forever and ever...Yeh pyar kabhi na hoga kam Heart...hope the silent YPNHKians all post one last time ...will see u in the other threads...love u...tc Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiGauravsDbesthinzregularinfodevilsadvocateNeebaAbHer_nehaThinker_Bellefj08Eksie

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the thread and heads-up Hina babe! I love you Hug

Its such an awesome place coz we all found each other here! Big smile I think we should celebrate Abeer and Leher and the forum, coz not only did we bond virtually over them,  few of us met in real life and we're all just a phone call away from each other! I love us!Heart

Time and time again I go through all the threads and all the fun we used to have.. its a great place to reminisce, I tell you... to LOL at all the madness and to remember all the oohing and awwwing and you know.. everything Smile

I understand the forum has to be locked  but we all know all good things dont have to come to an end.. nothing ever ends here, it just continues at.. RATLAM Approve. You all know where it is, dont you?  If not then dont worry, get on facebook. WinkLOL

Love you Abherians! It was a great show, it had great viewers, maybe not in number but in quality and certainly in ingenuity CoolLOL I'm so proud to call you all my friends Hug

Till we meet again!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiGauravsDbesthinzregularinfodevilsadvocateNeebaAbHer_nehafj08ssroomani--Ratna--Eksie

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Broken Heart
My First Obsession on Indian TV Abeer and Leher and their sweetness...its an end of an era...I found so many awesome friends here, who understood all the madness and cray cray reactions I had to things...I wish we see each other soon, where we are enchanted by another story...we can share our madness some tight shirts and few more diseases HugHugHug to all my family and the beautiful people of this forum Unhappy

NooriiGauravsDbesthinzregularinfoNeebaAbHer_nehassroomanifj08--Ratna--Eksie

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Thanks Hina for the heads up on our home!   Hug

I understand the forum has to be locked, but as Tanu said, we have Ratlam to continue our fun!!    Thanks to YPNHK for giving me my lovely family...4 sons, 1 daughter, 2 bahus, 1 would-be bahu, 1 would-be damaad, quadruplet pothis Big smile and a sweet Sambdhan with a bevy of beautiful daughters!    Tongue

Hug  Hug  Hug

I hope we all meet again on another forum on I-F...and the LMLMs and Yummies continue the masti!

Hurrah for the most jhingalala family ever!!!  Smile

Agent Romance signing off ...Heart

Edited by ssroomani - 24 February 2013 at 6:32am

NooriiGauravsDbesthinzregularinfoAbHer_nehadevilsadvocateNeebafj08--Ratna--Eksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Like you all have mentioned... its time the forum is locked, but that doesn't lock us out of each other! Lets not make it a emotional farewell.. no alvida's like Hinu pointed out. Rather.. lets celebrate YPNHK! Big smile 

We've had a blast here... shared our joys and sorrows .. laughed, cried, grumbled .. and had the best time until the show lasted.. and after! Thanks to Gaurav & Yami for bringing AbHer alive.. for making us believe in the beauty and simplicity of LOVE! Heart 

And .. I'd like to take this opportunity to THANK EACH ONE OF YOU .. for everything! Updates, posts, VM's, siggies, avi's... and everything AbHer / YaRav that brought a smile on our faces! Big smile Big smile 

This is the most fun I've had.. Made some awesome friends! And yes, like Tanu said, we're all just a phone call away! Its been an amazing journey.. and I couldn't have asked for better people to share it with! These are memories I'll cherish forever!! 

Thank You all!! Hug 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbesthinzregularinfodevilsadvocateAbHer_nehaNeebassroomanifj08--Ratna--

Enigma.

IF-Rockerz

Enigma.

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I think, I'll always cherish the day I googled YPNHK and consequently found this site and forum because of which I virtually met some really amazing people and made some amazing memories from dissections to petitions and did all sorts of crazy things possible. Even though the forum is going to be locked, we have Gaurav/Yami/YaRav FCs and of course, Ratlam to meet up!Big smile

YPNHK/AbHer , YaRav and YOU ALL are always going to remain special Heart

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiGauravsDbesthinzregularinfodevilsadvocateNeebaAbHer_nehassroomanifj08--Ratna--Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top