Meenakshi’s entry is for good...

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Believe me you all..... It is for good..... Ok here is what I think...

Remember Purab made Jassi puzzled  for a minute after that 'I don't love Armaan now' conversation..... He just wanted Jassi to come clean from her meeting with Armaan and when she did tell him about it, he was happy, he was calm.... He plainly went to get sugar for her coffee..... It was that simple for him to trust Jassi for what she said.... All the worries gone.... He was so satisfied with Jassi's talk that he simply closed that topic in his mind instantly and did not react about it...

Now also remember what conversation HM, Nandu and Purab had in the end yesterday.....

Purab asked for the profile of the customer.....

He said we do have great designers, good suppliers but let us not repeat he mistake we did in the past.... That is 'not understanding what customer wants'.... 'not understanding who the customer is'.....

So he started looking at the portfolio of the customer and found out it is Meenakshi Sinha..... I think when he saw her photograph and name, he was kind of determined.... kind of 'I can do this' satisfied look on his face.... He just plainly went near the dustbin and put the port folio in it.... (I did not see any hurt or any sadness in his eyes, infact saw some confidance) which I think was because he was so sure that this time they need not have to even go thru' the portfolio to understand this customer.... All the worries gone.... She is my best friend and I know her completely.... So we will get this contract..... He puzzled HM and Nandu with his calm behaviour just like Jassi, ...... 

Well this is what I think... and we will know in few hours.... 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Good thinking manimau. Yea we'll know for sure in a couple of hours :) I'm eagerly waiting for those updates...Edited by tisha_bhatia - 19 years ago
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well said manimanu...that was good and hope it is true too...👏👏👏
purabs thumbnail

i hope u right but iam still very worry coz i can't trust that arrman i an sure he is only pretending godd for something i just wann jassi and purab togather in any cost.

i love purab hope hi soesn't get hurt this time😊

purabs thumbnail
hope she is good and help purab
ides thumbnail
hmmm....Mani....I havent seen the episode yet, but from what u have described, ur interpretation seems right👏👏.....I mean I was approaching it from the other angle (that Purab was angry) when he threw the portfolio in the bin.....and to tell u the truth, that did seems rather out of character for him......so lets wait and see.....
albelarahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: manimau

Well this is what I think... and we will know in few hours.... 😉

Interesting take mani...but "we will know in a few hours"? How about "we will know in a few days" - I thought Jassi was supposed to be switched to 3 times a week and yesterday was the third day of the week according to the Jassi schedule

Not that I will watch the show but I do look for deadly's and Jammy's  updates

Thanks

Al

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just seen the episode. Was great from my point of view.

She sounds like some real old friend of Purab's. Gives him a tight hug and tells him that it is wonderful to see him after so many years and now that they have met up again, they can make life rock. Purab looks pretty uncomfortable during all this with 5 people looking on.
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well... Albelarahi.... They have again changed the schedule for Mon-Thurs... i.e. four days a week..... I read this on the forum itself... And also the SetIndia site says so too...... So hope Jammy or Deadly will update it for today.....

But I agree, if they want to stretch it, they can stretch it beyond a week too..😉.. Afterall it's their serial....

yashika thumbnail

yeah mani, ur prediction seems to be bang on ! after seeing today's episode, what u said seems quite likely. good thinking !👏👏👏