Prishna SS: Tum Jo Aaye - Chapter 3 Page 5 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by prishna_fan

You already know it but I'm your fan Fizu ! It's unbelievable to have such a pure imagination ! Really, hats off to you my dear !πŸ‘πŸΌ Love it, even if it was short. Prishna are too cute, like the way they feel embarressed by all what's happening  despite  their nok-jok between them .  And agree with Lisa and Sandia, it seems to be longer than 3 parts . Hope you'll continue and Can't wait for more romance and all... In brief ,  I mean Prishna's Magic πŸ˜‰

Aww thanks Steena, you made my day actually its night here but yeh same feeling and will try and update soon, glad you liked it 😳
Originally posted by taahir004

Awesome Update Fizu its getting more and more interesting
waiting for chapter 3

Thanks Taahir, glad you liked this update πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Ragvir_Prishna

Lovely chapter Fiza, I loved it, can't wait for your next update =)

Thanks Azifa, glad you liked it and will try and update soon πŸ˜³
Originally posted by JasluvsKinshuk

Awesome update Fizu... Waiting for next update
Thanks Jesna, Glad you liked it and will update soon πŸ˜³

Finally updating this SS, need to update my FF's as well soon, well turns out this SS isn't gonna be just a 3 Part SS, I honestly don't know how many parts it's gonna be, might be more than 5 πŸ˜† hope you all like it and sorry for any mistakes 😳 and just so you know I cut the song short πŸ˜›

Prishna SS: Tum Jo Aaye - Chapter 3:

Priya starts talking about her wedding plans and that and Pinto looks at Krishna and starts wondering about something, Sameer comes back with the drinks and they all drink up, Pinto notices Krishna staying silent and just look at Sameer and Priya, he thinks to himself "Arre Wah, how did this Sherni become soo quiet?" then after sometime it was time to head back home with the shopping, this time Krishna sat at the back with Priya while Sameer sat in the passenger seat, Krishna was showing Priya the Chunri, Pagdi and the rest of the things, Pinto kept glancing at Krishna through the rear view mirror, Krishna was smiling and talking with Priya, he couldn't help but smile as well, Krishna looked up to see where they reached and sees Pinto's gaze on her, Pinto quickly looks away and carries on driving, Krishna was blushing and didn't know what to do, she then decided to look out the window the rest of the journey to avoid any awkwardness.

Once they reach home, Priya quickly steps out of the car and takes Sameer along with her, she takes the Chunri and Pagdi and leaves everything else; she says to Krishna "Krishna, we'll show these to Ma, can you get the other things please" Krishna smiles and says she will, Priya runs off with Sameer behind her, Krishna gets out of the car and so does Pinto, Krishna gets all the bags out and Pinto decides to help her, he goes up behind her and she turns around and bumps into her, he quickly stops her from falling and Krishna was gripping the bags tightly so they don't fall, they got lost in each others eyes, Krishna quickly gets out of the trance and clears her throat and Pinto snaps out of his trance too, he quickly says "Krishna, you can give me the bags, I'll take them in" Krishna refuses and goes past him with the bags, Pinto goes after her and holds a bag and in the process he holds Krishna's hand, Krishna turns around and they both look at each other, they stay in the same position for some time until they get disturbed by one of the workers who dropped something by accident, Pinto takes a couple of bags off her and they both head inside the house. 

After putting the bags away, Pinto and Krishna went separate ways to do their own stuff, Krishna went off to continue with the decorations and Pinto was wandering around the house as he came after a long time to India. Pinto had reached the garden while wandering, he remembers his childhood memories and how he used to take care of his little sister Priya, he starts to think about Sameer not being the right guy for Priya again. On the other hand Krishna was rushing around with the decorations, she had a basket of flowers in her hands which had actually covered her face so she couldn't see where she was going, she was sensing her way through anyway, and suddenly she bumps into something, she hears the something shout in pain, the something was a someone, she puts the basket down so she can apologise, she says sorry without even looking at the someone, she looks up to see it was Pinto. Pinto was angry "Can't you see where you're going?!" Krishna replies "Of course not, couldn't you see the big basket I was carrying?" she says while pointing at the basket.  Pinto rolls his eyes; he walks away from there leaving Krishna because he was in no mood to argue at the moment.

Suddenly Pinto gets an idea; he starts to think Krishna loves Sameer, he decides its the only way his sister won't get married to the wrong guy, he stops in his tracks and quickly turns around, he runs back to Krishna, fortunately she was where he left her, he goes up to her and says "Do you need help?" with a smile on his face, Krishna looks up to see Pinto, she was confused on why he had offered to help, she started to think to herself "This guy must be up to something" and replied to him "No thank you, I can manage" she was about to pick the basket up which was still where she put it down when Pinto quickly picked it up before her, she says "I told you I don't need your help" Pinto replies "Fine I'm only doing this for my sister's wedding" Krishna replies "Fine then can you bring these flowers to the hall please" and starts walking to the hall, Pinto follows her and they reach the hall, Pinto sets the basket on the table and says to Krishna "Krishna, how well do you know Sameer?" Krishna looks at him questioningly; she asks "Why do you want to know?" Pinto replies "Come on juts tell me" Krishna replies "I know him from childhood, we grew up together, we are friends ever since" Pinto says "Just friends?" Krishna looks up at him with a glare as she knew why he had said that and replies "Yes! Just friends" Pinto says "Don't you think you're used to him, don't you think you two are more than friends?" Krishna replies "Oh so this is why you wanted to help, look let me tell you that Sameer and I are just good friends and he is going to marry your sister, how can you even think like that?" and goes away from there to finish her work.

In the afternoon, everyone was practising their dance routines for the Sangeet, Priya and Sameer were up trying to dance but Priya kept messing it up all the time, Pinto takes this as an opportunity and says "Krishna why don't you dance with Sameer and show us all" with a smirk on his face, Krishna knew what he was trying to do, she stood up and goes up to him and says "I have a better idea, how about you dance with me instead" and grabs his hand and takes him up on stage "Music please" Krishna shouts and Sameer turns the music on and Ishq Wala starts playing

Music starts and Pinto and Krishna are on opposite sides of the stage, Krishna starts walking up to him and gestures Pinto to do the same and he does, he holds out his hand and Krishna holds it and Pinto twirls her around

Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love
Hota hai jo love se jyada waise wala love
Ishq wala love

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

They both begin to start waltzing around on stage and their proximity attracted them even more to each other, Krishna slightly takes the lead and starts twirling around Pinto

Jhanke badalon ki jaali ke peechhe se
Kare chandani ye mujhko ittala
Leke noor sara chand mera yahin pe hai chhupa chhupa hua
Ishq wala love

Pinto pulls her onto a hug from behind her and they sway from right to left with the music

Ishq wala love
Ishq wala love
Ishq wala love

Pinto and Krishna dance around together on stage like they were light on their feet

Ishq wala love
Ishq wala love
Ishq wala love

Pinto for the last time twirls her around

Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love
Hote hai jo love se jyada waise wala love

Krishna accidently trips and falls safely into Pinto's arms

Ishq wala love

They stay in that position staring into each other's eyes until they get disturbed by the cheering and applauding from the audience, Krishna quickly stands up straight and they both get off stage.

At night Krishna was in bed but still couldn't sleep, she was getting frustrating with Pinto as he keeps trying to tell her that she loves Sameer, she never thought of Sameer that way only as a friend, "That's it, I really need to sort this Pinto Singh out" and gets out of bed and heads straight to his room to tell him off, she enters the room, they doors were already open, she goes in and sees him wide awake, he looks up at her stunned "What are you doing here?" Krishna was pissed, she replies "I'm here to tell you to stop thinking that I love Sameer, he is just my friend" Pinto was about to say something when he hears his cousin waking up to see what's going on, he quickly pulls her into bed with him to hide her from a his cousin, his cousin comes and he quickly makes him go away and back to sleep while Krishna was under the blanket behind Pinto hiding, after Pinto's cousin was gone, he turns around and puts his head under the blanket to see Krishna, she was quiet, he sees her falling hair and moves it away from her beautiful face, Krishna was just drawn to him, then she realises what is happening and disturbs the moment, Pinto suggests that they both go outside in the fresh air. Pinto was kind of following Krishna when they were heading out, he kept staring at her while walking, Krishna looks back to see him staring at her, she feels uncomfortable and remembers her anger and is about to shout at him when she loses her balance and nearly falls only to be caught in Pinto's strong arms, Pinto looked at her and started smiling while Krishna glared at him, Pinto helped her regain her balance and said "Now you may continue what you left incomplete inside the room" while giving her a taunting smile at the same time as remembering what happened in his room.

Precap: You're gonna have to read the next update to find out πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Please Hit Like and Comment 😳

Beautiful update Fiza,,finally,,πŸ˜†you know anything with Prishna I am totally biased,,loved him looking at her in car rear-view mirror,,so sneaky yet romantic,,loved how she kept falling into his arms,,hmm I wonder why,,πŸ˜†loved how she makes him dance with her,,so cute,,loved it all really,,Thanks Fiza and do keep it up,,soon,,oh and yes the song,,perfect,,and the bedroom scene,,so naughty-nice,,yet funny and romantic,,ok,,yuh can tell love it all,,
Superb one Fiza...loved it so much...

something was someone???!!!!!πŸ˜†

Fiza Great & Beautiful Chapter...I loved it❀️
Wow Fizu just lovd it. And cnt wait to read the next chapter
Fizu , chapter 3 is amazing its a beautiful story